OH...MY...GOD

Comments

• WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow a brand new account has good pack luck who knew?

Congrats man!
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11624 posts Has That Special Something

Congrats man!

I've had this account on FIFA every year since FIFA 12
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

Congrats man!

Sorry I thought you hadn't bought a fifa in a long time? I might be confusing you with another forumer
  • uhMaZiiNq
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

Congrats man!

Sorry I thought you hadn't bought a fifa in a long time? I might be confusing you with another forumer

I haven't played it much the last couple years. Only really towards the end. Haven't been posting much on here the last few months though
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 12
    I stand by my theory that when you have an account that hasn’t spent money/played the game late into the year you’re more likely to pack something big

Congrats tho!
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite

Congrats man!

My 2 walkouts from a whole bunch of SBC packs on my rtg says otherwise :joy:

Congrats op
  • RadioShaq
    15087 posts Moderator
    Lot of forumers pulling totys this year congrats.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited January 13
    TTAZ wrote: »
    I stand by my theory that when you have an account that hasn’t spent money/played the game late into the year you’re more likely to pack something big

Congrats tho!

I did play from tots on last year but yeah wouldn’t surprise me, I pulled a prime Henry late last year too. From fifa 12-17 I literally pulled one card worth 100k. I’m truly shocked.

Thanks to all for the congrats
  • MattDaddy V1
    1619 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't believe there's a 'best' pack option personally. If your luck's in it's in. I've opened tonnes of megas, rare megas, 50k, 100k packs from rewards (draft, sb, rivals, SBCs etc) and nothing not even boards, then opened one 15k/300 points pack (the double gold premium pack) and out pops a cheeky TOTY Mbappe.
  • Pulled toty mbappe from the attacker pack they released, prime vieira from 55k pack and normal messi from 7.5k pack... totally random