Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

High risk investment!! But you can make bank!!

Argentina4
37 posts Park Captain
We have all seen the Gareth Bale conceptual card, it’s only a matter of time that they release the SBC, here is a investment nobody thought about in forums and I will write it down:

Bale enters in consideration for a TOTY nominee only because of his Champions League performance and specially the goal in the final vs Liverpool.
So now that EA has the license of UCL and Bale’s greatest moment was the final vs Liverpool, one of the requirements for his SBC could be an squad of 11 UCL cards and 83 rating, or for example an 88 squad including 2 UCL cards.

Si my theory and investment is: High rated UCL cards, because they are going almost the same price as the normal golds.

Sorry for the bad english I am from Argentina! 👍🏼

Comments

• mdizzl3
    11330 posts Has That Special Something
    Not a bad idea, interesting mate!
  • Argentina4
    37 posts Park Captain
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Thank you! An example cheapest 86 is Ederson at 19.750.

Cheapest UCL is Brahmin at 23.000

Almost no difference!
  • Kalhead
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    That would be a clever SBC. So probably not something we'll get.
  • Argentina4
    37 posts Park Captain
    Kalhead wrote: »
    That would be a clever SBC. So probably not something we'll get.

Haha the new SBC guy in EA is doing great job give him time 😂
  • truegunn3r
    7234 posts League Winner
    edited January 12
    But to do an SBC like that, EA would have to also release a repeatable UCL upgrade SBC otherwise they’ll all be gone off the market making 92 Bale almost unattainable. For that reason I can’t see it happening in that way because the UCL upgrade SBC’s only get released during a UCL gameweek
  • Argentina4
    37 posts Park Captain
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    But to do an SBC like that, EA would also have to release a repeatable UCL upgrade pack otherwise they’ll all be gone off the market and others will hoard them to raise the prices.

I don’t think so, there is a lot of supply of this type of cards, almost 20 pages of every player. And a SBC from the Bale type would be a elite level, something only %20 percent of the game can achieve.

It is only my opinion, thank you for posting!
  • mdizzl3
    11330 posts Has That Special Something
    Argentina4 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Thank you! An example cheapest 86 is Ederson at 19.750.

Cheapest UCL is Brahmin at 23.000

Almost no difference!

Even if this doesn't come off today, they'll be needed when UCL starts up again in Feb
  • truegunn3r
    7234 posts League Winner
    edited January 12
    Argentina4 wrote: »
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    But to do an SBC like that, EA would also have to release a repeatable UCL upgrade pack otherwise they’ll all be gone off the market and others will hoard them to raise the prices.

I don’t think so, there is a lot of supply of this type of cards, almost 20 pages of every player. And a SBC from the Bale type would be a elite level, something only %20 percent of the game can achieve.

It is only my opinion, thank you for posting!
    Not that much when compared to how big the community is. The cards in demand have to be available as a constant supply otherwise the market runs out quick. Take a look at the NIF’s of the players who are in TOTW, how quickly they have fallen because they haven’t been packed since Wednesday.