Potm van dijk review?

Mazza17
771 posts Professional
Anyone who has him how is he and is he worth doing? Thanks

Comments

• DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm so tempted as well just feel it's still alot for a defender, I get bored and then all of a sudden I have a 570k player with no use at all.
  • As good as you would imagine he is, from scratch i think its alot for a defender but it cost me less than 100k with untradeables i had lying around and he's well worth the spend if you have the spare coins.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Just get his RTTF card
  • Jonboyparker
    5031 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 12
    jonkero wrote: »
    Just get his RTTF card

I have his RTTF but it’s only 87. I’m tempted to sell and get the POTM because it’s basically the same price but higher rated and has packs.

I’m confused on the upgrades...
  • Mazza17
    771 posts Professional
    I’ve got potm hazard,Auba and Lucas so pretty much stuck with PL squad which is fine. Tempted to donVam dijk also in hope of a toty pull
  • jonkero
    Just get his RTTF card

I have his RTTF but it’s only 87. I’m tempted to sell and get the POTM because it’s basically the same price but higher rated and has packs.

Good chance he'll end above his Potm though. And I always like live cards but that's just me ;)
  • Batman442
    3737 posts National Call-Up
    Just get his RTTF card

Should get a +2 on winter upgrades, win 1st leg of UCL +1 qualify +1.. rttf no brainer
  • shaggypd
    225 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s very good, but then again his nif is very good. I sold my nif for 140 and got salah in a pack sold for 190k so with the cards in my club probably cost me less than 100k
  • Jonboyparker
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Just get his RTTF card

Should get a +2 on winter upgrades, win 1st leg of UCL +1 qualify +1.. rttf no brainer

I can’t work out why his RTTF will get a +2? I understand his NIF and IF’s but didn’t think his RTTF would get touched
  • Batman442
    3737 posts National Call-Up
    Just get his RTTF card

I can’t work out why his RTTF will get a +2? I understand his NIF and IF’s but didn’t think his RTTF would get touched

Just like a otw
  • 9hmills
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Am I right in thinking that this POTM rating will be bumped up when ratings refresh come? What are we thinking, +2?
  • Headshrinker363
    4634 posts National Call-Up
    His POTM and RTTF cards may be the same price but I’d imagine his RTTF card can only go one way in price if they qualify even further.
  • Mazza17
    771 posts Professional
    All this talk about rttf cards. But if Liverpool get knocked out that card gonna fall massively!!
  • jonkero
    Mazza17 wrote: »
    All this talk about rttf cards. But if Liverpool get knocked out that card gonna fall massively!!

Yeah but Liverpool is on fire ;)
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mazza17 wrote: »
    I’ve got potm hazard,Auba and Lucas so pretty much stuck with PL squad which is fine. Tempted to donVam dijk also in hope of a toty pull

Now that I use a prem squad (never thought I would) I'm gutted I stuck POTM Lucas into the boetang SBC :(
  • Mazza17 wrote: »

Hardly stuck, just go 4321 with Moussa Dembele ccm then you can do whatever you want with the rest of the team
  • Mazza17
    771 posts Professional
    I’ve got his UCL untradeable too! 😂
  • Jonboyparker
    Just get his RTTF card

Just like a otw

But I thought it was only based on Progress in UCL. Would a winter upgrade on hi s NIF actually effect his RTTF?
    His POTM and RTTF cards may be the same price but I’d imagine his RTTF card can only go one way in price if they qualify even further.

Hypothetically if VVD get a +2 winter upgrade what happens to his RTTF card? I didn’t think IF’s affect the rating of a RTTF and it would be the same as his new NIF. Obviously it can go higher but would it actually benefit from the Winter upgrade?

IF +1
    SIF +1
    POTM +0
    RTTF ???