senaffc
1155 posts Professional
edited January 12
I find saturday even harder than friday,will skip sat from now on

Comments

• tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 12
    People who avoid days because they have harder opponents are as scummy as people who only play home games, and people who only score from timed finesses. They probably hang out with the pr1cks who AI defend.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are pathetic
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Hahahahahahahah chill out mate, I'm a gold 2 player, I just try to have fun playing and facing tryharders every game is quite annoying
  • Mjdtheman
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    People who avoid days because they have harder opponents are as scummy as people who only play home games, and people who only score from timed finesses. They probably hang out with the pr1cks who AI defend.

No there are some people who want to play for fun and not tryharders like you every game
  • holdenwait
    54350 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    nope , it's a myth. plenty of try hards stick around thinking the same thing probably. so i'd say just go for it and play whenever u have the time
  • KingBarca
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was like that and probably isn't like that anymore because more people started doing it.

In the last 2 years it was usually easier because people instantly quit once you scored and it was late Sunday evening because they wanted to get games in.

This year people tend to stay in the game for the 400 Rivals Points and because of the nature of the Game it can happen that you even lose with a slightly bigger lead if they didn't give up mentally.
  • holdenwait
    54350 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    spot on
  • JURITO1000
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 12
    KingBarca wrote: »
    Was like that and probably isn't like that anymore because more people started doing it.

In the last 2 years it was usually easier because people instantly quit once you scored and it was late Sunday evening because they wanted to get games in.

This year people tend to stay in the game for the 400 Rivals Points and because of the nature of the Game it can happen that you even lose with a slightly bigger lead if they didn't give up mentally.

exactly...im loosing from 2-0 so much ...and i dont care what this guy from EA saying here,that nothing change when im in lead...i know how it is