This KSI video sums up how much of a cash grab EA are with FUT

Spending all that money, which alot do.. You should get a class player every time you spend money, what a terrible company

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Spending all that money, which alot do.. You should get a class player every time you spend money, what a terrible company

I stopped watching when the idiot said he doesnt even play the gameplay just buys the game to open packs.. And didnt even know who Aduriz is!? PEOPLE LIKE HIM ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME!!

Kinda ironic hes getting angry at something HE is a reason the game is catered for!!

FUT killed Fifa!!!!!!!!!
  • TSpiers1UK
    328 posts Sunday League Hero

I stopped watching when the idiot said he doesnt even play the gameplay just buys the game to open packs.. And didnt even know who Aduriz is!? PEOPLE LIKE HIM ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME!!

Kinda ironic hes getting angry at something HE is a reason the game is catered for!!

FUT killed Fifa!!!!!!!!!

JOKE

😐YOU

• TeamExtreme17
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »

FUT killed Fifa!!!!!!!!!

JOKE

😐YOU

What?
  • Duncan1972
    298 posts Sunday League Hero

FUT killed Fifa!!!!!!!!!

JOKE

😐YOU

What?

Whoosh!!! That went over your head a bit...
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited January 15
    Duncan1972 wrote: »

FUT killed Fifa!!!!!!!!!

JOKE

😐YOU

What?

Whoosh!!! That went over your head a bit...

I dont get your reply thats why, haha, explain for me..
  • Pwalie86
    1229 posts Professional
    KSI vids were the best when he was playing other games with his younger bro.

FUT isn't real football. It's just a card game with stats. It deserves its own game and as long as it's shipped with Fifa every year then this will be a problem for people that actually love football.

FUT is on the same level as Fortnite in terms of target audiences and maturity.
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    edited January 17

FUT killed Fifa!!!!!!!!!

@TeamExtreme17

Haha you call him idiot...

Simple math he has made 6000$ from that video alone..

He is making money opening those packs... 100k views 200 dollars.. He spend 500$ pounds raged on purpose and made 6000..

The guy is a millionaire ...

Everybody knows "rage" videos are what people watch. he could not care less about the packs.. By the end of the month he will reach 10 million views on that video and made 20k from it by spending 500 pounds :smile:

Yes what an idiot

The average CPM (Cost per 1000 views) is $2 (Source: The $1,000 CPM – Hank Green – Medium). Thus, an average YouTube channel should get somewhere around $200 per 100k views
  • TeamExtreme17
    Toshevv wrote: »

FUT killed Fifa!!!!!!!!!

@TeamExtreme17

He is making money opening those packs... 100k views 200 dollars.. He spend 500$ pounds raged on purpose and made 6000..

Everybody knows "rage" videos are what people watch. he could not care less about the packs.. By the end of the month he will reach 10 million views on that video and made 20k from it by spending 500 pounds :smile:

Yes what an idiot

The average CPM (Cost per 1000 views) is $2 (Source: The $1,000 CPM – Hank Green – Medium). Thus, an average YouTube channel should get somewhere around $200 per 100k views

I dont judge people on how much money they make, or what their job is, i judge them on their personality, the guy is an idiot..

But that guy aside, its the Fifa dev team who have killed this game since Fifa 11, Fifa 12 onwards have been embarrassin..

There is no way back unless:

1. FUT dies
    2. Dev team is replaced
    3. Fifa & FUT become 2 seperate games.

As someone said, FUT is a Fortnite type of game.. Fifa should be Career Mode and The Journey..
  • Jobiwan
    3066 posts National Call-Up

FUT killed Fifa!!!!!!!!!

@TeamExtreme17

Yes what an idiot

I dont judge people on how much money they make, or what their job is, i judge them on their personality, the guy is an idiot..

But that guy aside, its the Fifa dev team who have killed this game since Fifa 11, Fifa 12 onwards have been embarrassin..

1. FUT dies
    2. Dev team is replaced

As someone said, FUT is a Fortnite type of game.. Fifa should be Career Mode and The Journey..

I think this is harsh as i doubt the devs want to churn out this mess of a game its the money men that decide they wanna screw us over at every opportunity...
  • TeamExtreme17
    Jobiwan wrote: »

FUT killed Fifa!!!!!!!!!

@TeamExtreme17

Yes what an idiot

1. FUT dies
    2. Dev team is replaced

I think this is harsh as i doubt the devs want to churn out this mess of a game its the money men that decide they wanna screw us over at every opportunity...

Yeah maybe someone is above them ordering them what to do.
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    Still don’t get why that clown is famous
  • Pwalie86
    1229 posts Professional
    It's always the people at the top that are making the decisions that lead to where we are today. Devs are pretty much not at fault a lot of the time, but whichever way you look at it, it's frustrating.

I'd love to pay exclusively for a career mode game that gets the attention it deserves.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    It's always the people at the top that are making the decisions that lead to where we are today. Devs are pretty much not at fault a lot of the time, but whichever way you look at it, it's frustrating.

I'd love to pay exclusively for a career mode game that gets the attention it deserves.

You do pay already, for the game! Just as always since 1990, but we get far less for our money now..
  • Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero

You do pay already, for the game! Just as always since 1990, but we get far less for our money now..

With the difference that people pay for the game now plus many pay much, much more to get cards for a game that will end in 9 months and that isn't working properly.

It's a perfect scam.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »

With the difference that people pay for the game now plus many pay much, much more to get cards for a game that will end in 9 months and that isn't working properly.

It's a perfect scam.

My point was weve always paid for just the game and got career mode improvements, up until recent years, we should NOT be having to pay even more..

Non FUT users should be getting the game with 50% off!!
  • Pwalie86
    1229 posts Professional

You do pay already, for the game!
    Just as always since 1990, but we get far less for our money now..

Yea, but I mean the way it is now we're paying way too much. I was thinking more subscription-based so we pay just for career mode alone, along with kick-off mode as that should come with all subscriptions.

Could be similar to Now TV in which you pay for what you want.
  • hhoverflow
    81 posts Park Captain
    LOL

Are you blaming the devs? How old are you? 12? You clearly never worked, right? Or you have no clue how an organization works...

Do you think the devs really decide anything about this game? They probably feel frustration when they are obliged to develop a **** game and a bunch of **** stuff because the game manager said so.