Prime Best reviews please

iD33J91
5440 posts Big Money Move
Is he end game?

Looks silly with a deadeye, but I’ve never used any version of Best in any fifa.

Thoughts please lads

Comments

• Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Definition of end game though?

For me he is. Fantastic movement, dribbling and finishing. His animations are Icon worthy and he is a true Man Utd legend.
  • holdenwait
    55170 posts National Treasure
    Fantastic fun, dribbling pace finishing creativity etc etc all lives up to the card stats and more. Just go for it and see it for yourself and try to get rid of the "end game" mentality.
  • RebelRob
    4994 posts Big Money Move
    He’s sensational. Infact that word doesn’t even do him justice how good he is at times.

For me, he’s an end game player, I’d not have anyone else at rm over him if I had a god squad.

• iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    Cantona84 wrote: »

For me he is. Fantastic movement, dribbling and finishing. His animations are Icon worthy and he is a true Man Utd legend.
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Fantastic fun, dribbling pace finishing creativity etc etc all lives up to the card stats and more. Just go for it and see it for yourself and try to get rid of the "end game" mentality.

You guys (if you have him) keep him out wide or bring him central IG?
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    iD33J91 wrote: »

holdenwait wrote: »

You guys (if you have him) keep him out wide or bring him central IG?

Both. Used him in pretty much every offensive position.
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    i play him RCAM in a 4231 and usually change to 442 in game if my opponent is using narrow formation and play him RST. he is so fun. im not a skiller, or the best dribbler but there is just something special about him with the way he runs, and his finishing is world class

and i love that he has an untucked shirt, and long sleeves. i hate how all my icons look like **** science teachers with their tucked in shirts :D
  • holdenwait
    Been using the mad fun 4-2-4 lately, I use him as a winger %99 of the time
  • Massman
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i play hom st and sometimes cam
    he is amazing and alot of fun
    endgame for sure
  • jpsblue
    what chem style you guys rocking? ive got archiect i think (phy and passing i think?)
  • SimenHP
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did him last night, can't wait to try him and Zlatan together...

5 minutes later...

This game is so bad, how can Best be so awful, he can't turn or shot at all

I just know that's how it's going to be :wink:
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    SimenHP wrote: »

5 minutes later...

You checked your internet connection mate?? I also have bad gameplay once in a while but not constantly like you.
  • Sercs
    18613 posts World Class
    Depends what you define as end game. As the game goes on your coins will be worth more and best will be worth less.

Especially as new cards come out, which have better stats and better stamina for less (without that sprinkling of icon magic)

Personally never done an untradeable player sbc across any fifa, purely because I like being able to sell and that many coins in one player stops you being able to change things around as easy. Almost forced to use players

Which is why so many are using that sbc hazard and rocking PL teams and so on.
  • IxToMxI
    5495 posts Big Money Move
    Sercs wrote: »
    Depends what you define as end game. As the game goes on your coins will be worth more and best will be worth less.

Especially as new cards come out, which have better stats and better stamina for less (without that sprinkling of icon magic)

Personally never done an untradeable player sbc across any fifa, purely because I like being able to sell and that many coins in one player stops you being able to change things around as easy. Almost forced to use players

Changing players regularly makes your worse at the game as you don’t know the players strengths and weaknesses

Lose so much on Tax, whereas having untradables allows you to actually gain coins

People still using POTM hazard as he’s still better than most cards on the game

He’s my MVP and I have 6 prime icons
  • holdenwait
    imagine not doing sbc's and untradeables .. that's the definition of boring. keep waiting for better players that'll come in may and june. have fun with that
  • SimenHP
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite

5 minutes later...

You checked your internet connection mate?? I also have bad gameplay once in a while but not constantly like you.

Haha, I actually play wireless (I KNOW!!!, I'm not willing to make a big hole in my wall and have 10+ meter wired in my house just to play wired) my internet speed is 500/500 fiber. But I never have a problem playing wireless on my pc (Msi GS65), xbox one x or ps4 , the only times I often have a problem is when playing Fifa.

I play RDR2 online and Rockstar are known for having alot of server issues, but I never have any lag with them, but I do way to much when it comes to EA. But the speedup lag (which happens 2-4 times a game) I get with EA is not my issue though, it's that when pressing the button sometimes nothing happens, the players just walk with the ball instead of passing/shooting. I MEAN COME ON EA, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST GAMING COMPANY IN THE WORLD AND NO OTHER COMPANY HAS AS MANY ONLINE ISSUES AS EA, that's just embarrassing
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

5 minutes later...

Haha, I actually play wireless (I KNOW!!!, I'm not willing to make a big hole in my wall and have 10+ meter wired in my house just to play wired) my internet speed is 500/500 fiber. But I never have a problem playing wireless on my pc (Msi GS65), xbox one x or ps4 , the only times I often have a problem is when playing Fifa.

I play RDR2 online and Rockstar are known for having alot of server issues, but I never have any lag with them, but I do way to much when it comes to EA. But the speedup lag (which happens 2-4 times a game) I get with EA is not my issue though, it's that when pressing the button sometimes nothing happens, the players just walk with the ball instead of passing/shooting. I MEAN COME ON EA, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST GAMING COMPANY IN THE WORLD AND NO OTHER COMPANY HAS AS MANY ONLINE ISSUES AS EA, that's just embarrassing

I also had 500/500 fiber installed not long ago. I payed extra so the guys cabled down to my man cave. Much, much better playing cabled mate.
  • Milkybar
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Best is also really gd in the air scored as many headers for me as sbc zlatan has
  • holdenwait
    Milkybar wrote: »
    Best is also really gd in the air scored as many headers for me as sbc zlatan has

it's the mad sideburns that keeps him afloat for a few miliseconds more. the traction he gets is unreal
  • jpsblue
    Milkybar wrote: »

speaking of being good in the air, i was hesitant to replace my 90 (red) salah with best as it might seem like a waste, however i do alot of crossing and Best came up with his beauty of a header.

TOTY Marcelo > Prime Best B)

https://streamable.com/axsox
  • Rb10119
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    So smooth, glides past players for fun
  • Sercs
    18613 posts World Class
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Changing players regularly makes your worse at the game as you don’t know the players strengths and weaknesses

Lose so much on Tax, whereas having untradables allows you to actually gain coins

Disagree, I’m not saying constantly change players. I’m saying having players tradeable allows you to upgrade when a real chance comes along and change the side when it isn’t working

Wouldn’t say you are a particularly good example given it sounds like you have more than enough ingame coins to do what you like

Works well for me and I get good finishes in weekend league, just think untradeables force you to use them, and you feel obliged.

See so many in here chucking old primes into new ones as they dislike them
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Disagree, I’m not saying constantly change players. I’m saying having players tradeable allows you to upgrade when a real chance comes along and change the side when it isn’t working

Wouldn’t say you are a particularly good example given it sounds like you have more than enough ingame coins to do what you like

Works well for me and I get good finishes in weekend league, just think untradeables force you to use them, and you feel obliged.

See so many in here chucking old primes into new ones as they dislike them

Some of us has a plan when it comes to primes though

I have done three

Rio 200+ games staying the whole game
    Best staying the whole game
    Keane, playing but will be sacrificed when Vieira is released

Only two I will do other than Vieira is Gullit and R9
  • Keano
    12688 posts Has That Special Something
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    So smooth, glides past players for fun

• Hollandman
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    Put Campbell in the icon part,did 88 squad with untradebels.But wanna do 40Ligue 1 upgrades so gonna wait to finish his sbc cause maybe i pack Mbappe
  • Hulkmodus
    1322 posts Play-Off Hero
    Picked up his baby version. He is great. Brought back the fun to me