Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

STOP USING IBRA!!!

Guys, he's immense. We all know that. 13 goals in 6 WL games for me and I suck. If everyone uses him then all casuals with go do the SBC as well. Hold off on using him this week until the SBC expires. Keep this gem a secret! Unless you wanna face IBRA every week.

Comments

• Flop1970
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Faced him every game so far played only 7 games though
  • Only1United
    1137 posts Professional
    The strength tho
  • ms203
    6 posts Ball Boy
    great tip!! hope everyone sees this
  • munchie63
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    LahmChops wrote: »
    Guys, he's immense. We all know that. 13 goals in 6 WL games for me and I suck. If everyone uses him then all casuals with go do the SBC as well. Hold off on using him this week until the SBC expires. Keep this gem a secret! Unless you wanna face IBRA every week.

I'm not sure not playing him will hide those stats...esp as every youtuber is doing vids to promote him
  • Detorre23
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You don’t Play with Ibra ..Ibra plays with you
  • cule54
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol. I’ve played about 6 guys with Ibra and done nothing against me so far. Mostly fall over and be super clunky. But hype is real I guess
  • Foldsea
    1105 posts Professional
    Only faced him once
    Hes probably garbage and you want to hype the SBC
  • Foldsea wrote: »
    Only faced him once
    Hes probably garbage and you want to hype the SBC

What do i gain from hyping an SBC? I forgot..i have 230 NIF ibras i've been saving
  • EisenErmin
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Scored a bycicle kick few minutes ago from open play to unlock the weekly challenge. Got a nonrare gold and a rare silver from calcio B. LOL

Ibra did not do much untill i placed him in the ST spot in a 4411 and Ronaldo at CF. In the last 4 games Ibra scored 9. Hope he continues to score at that rate, but ptobably wont.
  • Been beastly for me am normally a goal a game or maybe just under with my ST

Currently 16 games 25 goals and I am not forcing it through him
  • is1996
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have him only cost me 20 k but if he doesnt impress me i will put him into an sbc
  • Mmandras
    1136 posts Professional
    Erm, no, I need it.

But I was in shock when I saw SBC Bale, didn't know it's out. But I subbed in my secret TOTY Neymar loan and killed it. :)