Just packed nothing

Floatingkeyboard
1021 posts Professional
edited January 12
See title

Comments

• 100.000 coins pack. Highest rated 82! So amazed!!
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Lol
  • Amdp9
    2738 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hear your pain, I have tried FP and coins both no luck and did over 150 packs leave SBC no luck best was Griezmann and Aspass
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    I've given up. Not happening.
  • Mmandras
    1531 posts Play-Off Hero
    Opened a modest ammount of upgrade packs and of course got nothing. The best pull was IF Arnautovic and finished 91 Casillas card so both of those will come handy in the future SBCs.

I feel like this year pack opening went through the roof, you can't even sell squad fitness cards. Kind of amazed that it didn't affect and completely broke the market.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1021 posts Professional
    And again, just packed nothing, see title.
  • Tymsy83
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    You litterally have to spend thousand to get just one decent player this year, SBCs have been trash for rewards and they all cost a bomb.

Obviously money can be made with investments but then EA love sticking one to you for doing that also
  • munchie63
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 20
    100.000 coins pack. Highest rated 82! So amazed!!

why ?

done 7 x 81 player sbc's

2 cheap informs

few 84's

and 88 Higuain which covers the cost pretty much on his own
  • GarretJoseph
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Built my team. No upgrades unless the fifa gods bless me.
  • Nobber93
    1354 posts Play-Off Hero
    It took me till Friday night to pack something over 100k which was future Trent Alex Arnold. Other than that I’ve had Thiago Azpi handanovic Oblak and Matic have been my walkouts
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1197 posts Professional
    munchie63 wrote: »
    100.000 coins pack. Highest rated 82! So amazed!!

why ?

done 7 x 81 player sbc's

2 cheap informs

few 84's

and 88 Higuain which covers the cost pretty much on his own

Well no it doesn’t as thats all untradeable so technically u made sweet fa if u used tradeable players
  • Chavez76
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    had my 2 weekly packs from the ultimate edition and 2 packs from squa battles, and 2 walkouts .. Alex Sandro and Koulibaly. can say that these were excellent pulls from these packs!
  • Bergamos
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just opened 10 50k packs and 5 55k packs.. NOT EVEN A ....... WALKOUT.. A 84 card as best!
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2579 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Opened a modest ammount of upgrade packs and of course got nothing. The best pull was IF Arnautovic and finished 91 Casillas card so both of those will come handy in the future SBCs.

I feel like this year pack opening went through the roof, you can't even sell squad fitness cards. Kind of amazed that it didn't affect and completely broke the market.

I think your definition of 'nothing' differs from mine. Packing an 86 rated IF, regardless of who it is, would be an absolute dream :D
  • gutman22
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Built my team. No upgrades unless the fifa gods bless me.

Me too. I'll use cheap loan icons and other good loan players and beat out those stacked teams in div 5. That is it.
  • munchie63
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmandras wrote: »

I think your definition of 'nothing' differs from mine. Packing an 86 rated IF, regardless of who it is, would be an absolute dream :D

70k for Arnie

even if untradable thats a saving when doing an sbc

'nothing' would be 81/82s