The Divine Ponytail - Baggio thoughts?

ccooaattssyy
7046 posts Big Money Move
Anyone used either prime Baggio or the 91 and can give some views on the cards?

Comments

• ccooaattssyy
    Anyone?
  • DarthGrowler
    14245 posts Has That Special Something
    Not used him but I really want to
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Used the prime. Was terrible stay well clear
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loved the prime tbf. Get’s pushed around like a 13 year old but dribbling and passing is tasty. You can get away with the low shooting stats this year. Used him like 3 months ago mind you.
  • ccooaattssyy
    vneklw wrote: »
    Loved the prime tbf. Get’s pushed around like a 13 year old but dribbling and passing is tasty. You can get away with the low shooting stats this year. Used him like 3 months ago mind you.

I love players like Mertens - that was my hope for Baggio.
  • Crossland
    7607 posts League Winner
    Used the 91 and he was amazing but does get bullied quite badly which gets hugely irritating after a while,but Dribbiling,skills,shooting all top top notch
  • Finesse_4days
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    I used the Prime and apart from Passing and ball control he was very poor, my mate had the 91 and enjoyed him a lot, if I was to get a Baggio it would be the 91 for the extra pace, and he seemed somehow more Op in general as well.
  • Alex_cr
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    I really don’t care how he plays I just want him so I’ll be using him once I can afford him.
  • ccooaattssyy
    I used the Prime and apart from Passing and ball control he was very poor, my mate had the 91 and enjoyed him a lot, if I was to get a Baggio it would be the 91 for the extra pace, and he seemed somehow more Op in general as well.

91 does look decent tbf
  • McRaven
    4252 posts National Call-Up
    https://xboxclips.com/The Ravenclaw/816e6ee7-5954-4d11-80f2-2b85a000e8d3

Scored this beauty with the 91. He's great for me as a LW. His crosses are great and his dribbling is really smooth.
  • EekAlaska
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Used the prime. Was terrible stay well clear

Wait what? Great passing, heading, shooting and dribbling. Only problem is he gets tired and I typically pull him in the 60th. But even with that he scores or assists every game.
  • Reus
    22445 posts Club Captain
    Excellent passing and dribbling

Shooting is decent but not elite