Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

I give up

Dragula
84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I don't know what else to do. I am so fed up of conceding these fake goals. In the last 10 games I have lost at least 3 by conceding after the 90th minute. And the majority of goals I concede the ball passes through my player's legs.... even through his boot or shin. It is so frustrating that I concede these type of goals yet I can never score them. Instead I got the post like 3 to 4 times a game and miss from point blank. Why can't the game be fair instead of favoring the weaker team..... why can't it just be based on skill and ability.... I need help

Comments

• GeorgeGervin
    1150 posts Professional
    Dragula wrote: »
    I don't know what else to do. I am so fed up of conceding these fake goals. In the last 10 games I have lost at least 3 by conceding after the 90th minute. And the majority of goals I concede the ball passes through my player's legs.... even through his boot or shin. It is so frustrating that I concede these type of goals yet I can never score them. Instead I got the post like 3 to 4 times a game and miss from point blank. Why can't the game be fair instead of favoring the weaker team..... why can't it just be based on skill and ability.... I need help

Same boat. Gotta Cope with the awful lows then a 7 game heater that restores your faith in humanity and fifa 19
  • Thejuves
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Have a set up formation 442 or 433 where if u wining minute 80th u switch with setting of hold possesion and learn to hold the ball
  • SirSkinner
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Because you aren't suppose to win. Bet you score a goal when you're 2-0 down though, or in added time.
  • Dragula
    In my 11th game I was up 2-1..... they equalized in 91min..... of to play extra time now
  • Dragula
    And the equalizer was a finesse shot from outside the box with.... Matuidi....smfh.... of ti the 2nd extra time
  • Noo
    897 posts Semi-Pro

By your logic all you need to do is play like the weaker team and you'll win. Just play with no skill and you'll be in the top 100!

Good luck!!
  • The most common goals am conceding right now are shots palmed off my 91 Casillas that just instantly falls at the feet of my opponent striker 2 yards out and finds himself with an empty net
  • nj10
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    The most common goals am conceding right now are shots palmed off my 91 Casillas that just instantly falls at the feet of my opponent striker 2 yards out and finds himself with an empty net

It’s not just your iker mate it’s all GK
  • Dragula
    I just conceded another 92nd minute goal to lose... the ball went through cr7's left foot so he could score with his right......smfh
  • Dragula
    And earlier in that same game I conceded another goal because the ball passed straight through my defender's chest..... it's like the game makes you lose and you can't control it..... why don't EA fix this crap..... I'm just going to start playing other games and ease up on fifa....I probably won't buy it next year..... it's always the same crap
  • D-Maniac
    741 posts Semi-Pro
    Issue is most people have a Plan A, a Plan A, a Plan A

Get my drift?

If you love a formation create a tactic to hold a lead give all stay back / come back on defence except the front 2 or just create one like 4231(2)
  • M@nt!c
    3111 posts National Call-Up

Same for me