PRIME Ronaldinho ❤️ I am in LOVE 🥰 I found the best player in FIFA 19!

NeverLucky
220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Guys before you grill me: This is my personal preference. I tried quite a lot to mention some: Prime Eusebio, Cruyff, 95 Pele, 94 Ronaldo, TOTY Mbappe, 90 Gullit, Vieira, etc....

So... of course as striker there might be better options: but this also depends on your play style, example: I didn’t like CR7 because his balance and the way he puts the ball far in front of his feet (however in the air he is a monster).

So long story short: PRIME Ronaldinho is best for me. He feels absoulely amazing, his first touch is incredible and he is strong he don’t get bullied (like Neymar), he is tall can win headers, his fitnesse shots are incredible, skill moves he pulls of like no one else. All in all this is by far the most fun card to play (and isn’t that what fifa is about ? To have fun ? ;) )

I recommend to switch him to CAM ingame. There he is doing incredible! And one last thing: **** his hair emotion is insane! Good job EA 👍

In love 🥰 ❤️ 😍

Comments

• Invincibility
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite
    He was mehh for me but the love is real lol
  • Stkyfngz
    4836 posts National Call-Up

Same for me, gonna swap him for toty neymar
  • deang07
    7911 posts League Winner
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

u2 are breaking my heart cant believe it
  • Stkyfngz
    4836 posts National Call-Up
    deang07 wrote: »
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

u2 are breaking my heart cant believe it

I mean he's still good, just that there are better players now
  • holdenwait
    51294 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    used him in 18, he's absolutely brilliant. but that means got no time or interest for him this year. enjoy tho. what a bulldozer with grace!
  • NeverLucky
    He is deadly cheap currently, since Neymar is out that’s why I picked him up and absouletely in love. He even can tank himself thru :) Neymar however loose 9/10 body Duells(even TOTY)
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar vs Dinho boils down to how much you value that 5*WF vs physicality (the latter also useful on defence). If in doubt, just get both, that's what CAM Neymar is for :)
  • tvrfan
    658 posts Semi-Pro
    I have him too. Never let him go. Best player ever <3
  • Lackosweat
    4781 posts National Call-Up
    @sonnyfilth This man knows.
  • sonnyfilth
    3742 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »

@Lackosweat

Oh he's dropping tonight, I'll make sure he drops tonight....

All hail Ronaldinho

Literally sitting on my Keane, Rivaldo, bunch of UT's and close to 3.2 mil liquid + another ~200k in players and consumables waiting to build around his SBC, if a Cruyff or someone drops instead I'll be so mad lol, a big icon is dropping 100% tonight OR tomorrow at the absolute latest, market is in prime position in EA's favour for it, promo's still going and we haven't had a 2+ icon req icon sbc yet, all those Brazilians in the TOTW point to Dinho too
  • Lackosweat
    sonnyfilth wrote: »

@Lackosweat

Oh he's dropping tonight, I'll make sure he drops tonight....

All hail Ronaldinho

Literally sitting on my Keane, Rivaldo, bunch of UT's and close to 3.2 mil liquid + another ~200k in players and consumables waiting to build around his SBC, if a Cruyff or someone drops instead I'll be so mad lol, a big icon is dropping 100% tonight OR tomorrow at the absolute latest, market is in prime position in EA's favour for it, promo's still going and we haven't had a 2+ icon req icon sbc yet, all those Brazilians in the TOTW point to Dinho too

Yeah I’ll watch him closely and buy 1 off the market tonight for sure.
  • NeverLucky
    edited January 12
    He is brilliant. He feels incredible. 😃
  • Futfanatic
    9616 posts League Winner
    I just bought one too!
  • Lackosweat
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I just bought one too!

How does he feel my man ?
  • iRusty_yo
    3005 posts National Call-Up
    Would you lads sell 91 Eusabio for 91 dinho?

I’ve played with Eusabio and he’s incredible for me :/ need 150k to be able to afford TOTY Marcelo and only way I can get this is if I sell Eusabio and pick up dinho instead.

• Lackosweat
    edited January 12
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

I’ve played with Eusabio and he’s incredible for me :/ need 150k to be able to afford TOTY Marcelo and only way I can get this is if I sell Eusabio and pick up dinho instead.

Why not ? Do it man.
  • iRusty_yo

Why not ? Do it man.

I’ll never pack a card if such magnitude ever again. I’ll have a think throughout the day. Smash as many games as possible and see how he plays.

Might checkout Dinho reviews also
  • Loddar
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought him this week too! But I play him as striker and omg I can‘t believe what a great player he is.
    Won my first 7 WL matches and mainly because of him. 10 games 19 goals <3
  • deang07
    7911 posts League Winner

u have to man .
    if u do
    1.ud have diiiinnnhhho
    2.you get toty marcelo
    3. u probaly have enough to put nif ramos next to him aswell.
  • iRusty_yo

u have to man .
    if u do
    1.ud have diiiinnnhhho
    2.you get toty marcelo

See, we’ll ive picked up few high rated NIF’s & Brazilian IF’s in hopes that they are required for Dinho sbc (there seems to be a lot of hype surrounding tonight sbc) if I can make 150k of that is just get Marcelo while also keeping Eusabio.
  • NeverLucky
    Prime Ronaldinho is so awesome it is incredible. Makes super fun to play with him
  • sonnyfilth
    3742 posts National Call-Up

u have to man .
    if u do
    1.ud have diiiinnnhhho
    2.you get toty marcelo

See, we’ll ive picked up few high rated NIF’s & Brazilian IF’s in hopes that they are required for Dinho sbc (there seems to be a lot of hype surrounding tonight sbc) if I can make 150k of that is just get Marcelo while also keeping Eusabio.

I think I'm mainly responsible for this :D @Lackosweat right

You'd THINK he's dropping, like, big icon has to happen before toty ends, now would be ideal time so it can take advantage of the promo packs still being on

I don't think there's any one player in the game that would get more people hyped than Dinho, R9 is out of the price range.

Haven't had a single 2 icon req icon this FIFA and it's middle of January.

TOTW is conveniently full of Brazilians ranging from like 81-87, 5 or so.

Be silly for EA if they don't do it.

I'm yet to buy a TOTW though cause I don't do investing, would just make me mad since we'll get Cannavaro or something :D
  • Paquetesousa
    1825 posts Fans' Favourite
    In b4 your Dinho gets recked by a Silver player and you Rage sell him lol
  • Lackosweat

No. Not Ronaldinho, he's too quick and too strong for that.
  • Paquetesousa
    1825 posts Fans' Favourite

No. Not Ronaldinho, he's too quick and too strong for that.

Yeah, right lol
  • Paulopudasso
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    29lif60.png I used him for 50 odd games was amazing but I sold and built a solid team with the proceeds