How is this a penalty WL is such BS sometimes

Ash Ketchum
629 posts An Exciting Prospect
[video]

Comments

• TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Your right foot hit his left foot and you didn’t touch the ball at all. Pretty simple and it was a penalty
  • Ash Ketchum
    Your right foot hit his left foot and you didn’t touch the ball at all. Pretty simple and it was a penalty

No my foot hit the ball first
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional

When the video is playing, double tap to zoom in and slide the time with your finger, the opponent hit the ball to the right 🤙🏽
  • JohnDoe
    10203 posts Has That Special Something

When the video is playing, double tap to zoom in and slide the time with your finger, the opponent hit the ball to the right 🤙🏽

I did that and I still think the defender got to the ball first.
  • Ash Ketchum
    JohnDoe wrote: »

I did that and I still think the defender got to the ball first.

Yeah I zoomed in as well and i see the players foot touch the ball first. Shame fifa doesn't let you see proper replays on penalty decisions

• GA85
    92 posts Park Captain
    Clear penalty.
  • simlejh
    39 posts Park Captain
    I don't know why you would use this terrible example. This is considered pen by most people.. Why not show them the trillions shoulder duels that end in a pen for no reason whatsoever o:)
  • Ash Ketchum
    Hjelmis wrote: »
    I don't know why you would use this terrible example. This is considered pen by most people.. Why not show them the trillions shoulder duels that end in a pen for no reason whatsoever o:)
    how is a tackle where i get the ball considered a pen? Haven't you watched real football before?

• Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    how is a tackle where i get the ball considered a pen? Haven't you watched real football before?

This is not real football, faar away from it actually.
  • Wi1son73
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    It does look like a perfect timed tackle mate.. but this is fifa, and we all experience BS like that..
    Nothing you can do, but move on! No matter how much it’s pissed you off.. 🙈
  • dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    on that video it doesn't look like a pen to me BUT just like in real football if you go to ground in that position there is a strong chance of giving away a penalty, very strong. A better video would have been if you changed camera angle and zoomed in clearly showing your player getting the ball cleanly, assuming he did.
  • SirSkinner
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Not watched the video, but it is possible to make a tackle, win the ball and give away a penalty in real life. And yes, I've watched real football before...
  • SirSkinner
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And in fifa there's some stupid **** where if you slide and don't win it with your foot it's a foul, so if it's shin, knee, chest, head, it's automatic foul. You probably got sent off for tackling with your ankle there to be fair.

Not a pen imo
  • Should have timed finesse tackle him
  • AFC_95
    8715 posts League Winner
    OT but Spanish commentary is the best 😂
  • Ash Ketchum
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    OT but Spanish commentary is the best 😂
    Yeah i turned english off ages ago spanish sounds more fun lol

• TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional

Yes I have plenty of those 😂
  • GA85
    92 posts Park Captain
    edited January 12
    If you put ur video with 0.25 speed:

1) It's not totally clear if your RB touches the ball (maybe Mane with left foot).
    2) Even if he touches the ball, in the second moment your RB tackle Mané with open goal so it's clear penalty and red card.
  • truegunn3r
    7746 posts League Winner
    edited January 12
    Too fast to see. Anyways, probably you get the player before the ball which is a foul. Also, I have seen referees give fouls for follow ons (fouling someone after winning the ball).
  • Italionstallion91
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    You're mad about this! When at this stage in fifa you have the kick off penalty glitch when that happens to you, you'll be raging lol.
  • Wanna talk about penalties? :D

and this

• Ash Ketchum
    The thing that annoys me most is all this ai defending BS and when you try to make a real tackle you get punished. I have had ones like you just showed for literally 0 reason as well. I think this one annoyed me more cos I'm being punished for making a proper tackle.
  • SPN1987
    1353 posts Professional
    Pretty random. You either get lucky or you don't. The game's coding is a joke. You clearly sliding first to the ball and then hit the player and the ref calling a foul is just as common as a timed finesse. That's how **** the game is. Just like referee decisions with corners and throw-ins is based on terrible coding.
  • TBE-THE-BEST-EVER
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 12
    Could have ended the poor lads career