• ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    He is definitely coming
    but i want him soon :D
  • is1996
    656 posts Semi-Pro
    limjitwe wrote: »
    A CDM one pls

Depends since EA are releasing past toty players i see him or robben /ribery getting one and i think it will be CB as there hasnt been any CB Flashback that i remember of
  • Mmandras
    1531 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes! As I said before his regular NIF is broken. I'd rather have this guy than some icon defenders. Even on 8 chem his presence on the pitch is so noticable, it must have something to do with hair style! Intercepts everything, always on the right place, wins every 1-1's. Only downside is if you are forced to chase 99 pace attacker, but that's your own fault. With FB stats Luiz card will be sick, and it's about time that we have FB CB card.
  • limjitwe
    6293 posts Big Money Move
    @is1996

Yes I’m waiting for a Ribery or Robben as well. Bundesliga seems a little neglected. I prefer Ribery. But I think Robben is more likely as he is leaving BM
  • Alex_cr
    3743 posts National Call-Up
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Yes! As I said before his regular NIF is broken. I'd rather have this guy than some icon defenders. Even on 8 chem his presence on the pitch is so noticable, it must have something to do with hair style! Intercepts everything, always on the right place, wins every 1-1's. Only downside is if you are forced to chase 99 pace attacker, but that's your own fault. With FB stats Luiz card will be sick, and it's about time that we have FB CB card.

Genuinely his NIF is that good? I really need a cheap CB to get me through the rest of WL
  • is1996
    656 posts Semi-Pro
    Alex_cr wrote: »

Genuinely his NIF is that good? I really need a cheap CB to get me through the rest of WL

Bailly or rudiger
  • BlactionMan
    91 posts Park Captain
    This would be good, I've had issues all FIFA with linking brazilian left backs
  • limjitwe
    6293 posts Big Money Move
    Sadly we don’t have a new flashback :(
  • is1996
    656 posts Semi-Pro
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Sadly we don’t have a new flashback :(

Maybe tomorrow because they haveen every 2 days
  • TC2289
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special

He’s the best value CB I’ve used all year, like the op says he seems to be everywhere and always intercepting everything.
  • Mmandras
    1531 posts Play-Off Hero

It's like EA forgot to delete some player-specific code from previous Fifa games. We all remember him being OP before but nobody wants to touch him anymore because all they see is low pace. That's a terrible mistake, he is so dominant, agile and with pinpoint passes.

His FB card will be epic defender.