Can we expect any more flashback players this weekend?

Xguti002
1981 posts Fans' Favourite
Seeing as we got casillas yesterday and Ibra today I can only guess we could get some more during the remainder of this toty promo.

Comments

• is1996
    656 posts Semi-Pro
    yea we could get a pique or maybe a robben/ribery as all the Flashbacks have been past TOTY player but i really hope we get a david luiz
  • Xguti002
    is1996 wrote: »
    yea we could get a pique or maybe a robben/ribery as all the Flashbacks have been past TOTY player but i really hope we get a david luiz

That is true past toty... I was really looking forward to a villa or Torres xd
  • Devers
    7136 posts Big Money Move
    david luiz is the one i really want. got ibra now hes all thats left that would interest me.

could do with a prime icon tomorrow to
  • is1996
    656 posts Semi-Pro
    Devers wrote: »
    david luiz is the one i really want. got ibra now hes all thats left that would interest me.

could do with a prime icon tomorrow to

Same bro plus he could be used to link telles or alex sandro into a bpl team
  • Forca-Barca
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    Give me bale
  • robertson
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Falcao would be good but they just did a striker. They have been doing leagues outside the top 5 recently so I think it could be iniesta
  • robertson wrote: »
    Falcao would be good but they just did a striker. They have been doing leagues outside the top 5 recently so I think it could be iniesta
    He has also been in toty so he is a good shout
  • Flashback kompany would slot nicely into my team :)
  • Delboy13710
    4216 posts National Call-Up
    By the looks of it they started with
    Casillas TOTY 13
    Ibra TOTY 14
    So I’m guessing next will be 15

We already know it won’t be Cr7,Messi or Ramos
    Lahm has retired . Thiago Silva and Kroos recently got Sbc Cards .
    So that leaves Iniesta , David Luiz, Di Maria and Robben
  • Zv1k0
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    I would really like one of the Chelsea defenders, Cech, Torres, Falcao, Robben or Ashley Cole for my past-present Chelsea team.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9866 posts League Winner
    David Luiz would be pretty sick. Although if he's as cheap as the other Flashbacks have been, there would be A LOT of people using him. :lol:
  • What do you guys reckon a FB Robben would cost? 500k?
  • is1996
    656 posts Semi-Pro
    Now i respect robben di maria and falcao and thoae seem pretty realistic imo but 2 star weak foot on robben amd dimaria .thats usless also if iniesta gets one it would be also usless because of league ..Ibra is monster card but the links makes it hard to use .Hoping for.EA to release a meta usable card .it has to be david luiz
  • Zv1k0
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    What do you guys reckon a FB Robben would cost? 500k?

No way. 300k max.
  • Xguti002
    Now i respect robben di maria and falcao and thoae seem pretty realistic imo but 2 star weak foot on robben amd dimaria .thats usless also if iniesta gets one it would be also usless because of league ..Ibra is monster card but the links makes it hard to use .Hoping for.EA to release a meta usable card .it has to be david luiz

Iniesta useless? The little magician would run circles in this meta with 8 chem.
  • LiamSully
    5852 posts Big Money Move

That just seems like more reason for it NOT to be Luiz, all the cards are great but have a flaw, links, WRs, WFs, etc