Potm VVD vs Nif VVD?

Tboon
2430 posts Fans' Favourite
I have played more than 300 games with his normal gold card and I really like him. A while ago i tried his inform and I didn't noticed any difference.

What about his POTM card? Is he a much better in game? Anyone tried both? :)

Comments

• Lallana90
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tboon wrote: »
    I have played more than 300 games with his normal gold card and I really like him. A while ago i tried his inform and I didn't noticed any difference.

What about his POTM card? Is he a much better in game? Anyone tried both? :)

Would love to know this too.

Over 400 games with his gold card and love him! Was gutted that 1 of the reqirments for his POTM wasn’t his normal card as I have his gold card untradable
  • Tboon
    Anyone :)?
  • ZiggieTTU
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I used him in token draft and say whatever you want but... he dribbles like Neymar, passes like Iniesta, defends like Maldini, marks like Kante, jumps like Ronaldo, has the swagger of Messi.

Well... he did feel very smooth on the ball like no NIF defender would ever feel.
  • Tboon
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »
    I used him in token draft and say whatever you want but... he dribbles like Neymar, passes like Iniesta, defends like Maldini, marks like Kante, jumps like Ronaldo, has the swagger of Messi.

Well... he did feel very smooth on the ball like no NIF defender would ever feel.

So you think he's worth it?
  • ZiggieTTU
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Depending on your coin and budget, POTM VVD is pretty much end game. Should hopefully get a winter upgrade too
  • Chewbaccary
    931 posts Professional
    The TOTY isn't really thaaaat much more than the POTM, and looks exponentially better.

I know 1.5M isn't cheap, but if you can afford to drop 500k on the untradeable then I think you might be able to just buy the TOTY outright.
  • Tboon
    The TOTY isn't really thaaaat much more than the POTM, and looks exponentially better.

I know 1.5M isn't cheap, but if you can afford to drop 500k on the untradeable then I think you might be able to just buy the TOTY outright.

Ive mostely high rated untradable players who I can use. So its impossible for me to get his toty :(
  • CM15
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    why not try the loan?
  • Tboon
    CM15 wrote: »
    why not try the loan?

Indeed! Don't know why i didn't think about that :#
  • mdizzl3
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    I have his SIF, literally no difference to his NIF. Can't see the POTM being much different
  • FreddieKane
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    I have his SIF, literally no difference to his NIF. Can't see the POTM being much different

Was looking at his SIF as he's dropped a lot lately, was put off by the lack of dynamic image more than anything though :lol:
  • Theomanny
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do it mate. I’ve used all versions on vvd except TOTY and I can tell u the POTM is absolutely insane. U will notice the difference in his speed and strength. Definitely end game for me this year. Absolute beast don’t miss out on him. Currently 10:1 in the wl with him.

aYC8BI6.png
  • Renamed123456
    4419 posts National Call-Up
    Theomanny wrote: »

aYC8BI6.png

@Theomanny What formation / positions this play as ¿¿??
  • Theomanny
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Theomanny wrote: »

aYC8BI6.png

@Theomanny What formation / positions this play as ¿¿??

I play 4231. Mbappe as striker, sterling( my fav player as Rcam, lazy auba as lcam ( take him off any time as he’s clunky as hell, especially when servers are busy and gameplay delayed). Have futmas son, gomez and flb Tevez on bench. Keane is e demon( absolute boss). Keane and torr cdm( to be replaced by RTTF Fabinho. Firmino is poor so I take him out straight away in the second have. Can’t wait to get rid. Gold 2 player( no timed finesse crap either. Only play balanced defence and possession attack.
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    I have RTTF VVD and it’s taken at 100k hit. Thinking about cutting my loses and going in for POTM VVD? Worth it? It basically a sway cost wise.

I’m thinking it could be end game until tots for me. I’m unlikely to get a TOTY and with the wait for RTTF upgrades (if at all), it might be the best value for money for me. RTTF can only go to 92 anyway right?
  • Tboon
    I heard some grazy things on youtube about his potm card. Some people say his potm card is broken and they prefer his sif or even his normal gold card...

Do you guys have the same experience? I just want to complete the sbc, because today i can use all players from packd in upgrade packs, but now Im not sure anymore.
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s a rock for me at the back!
    Very suprised I didn’t come up against his POTM all weekend?!
  • Tboon
    He’s a rock for me at the back!
    Very suprised I didn’t come up against his POTM all weekend?!

Nice! Did you also tried his normal gold card before?
  • Drizzt
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've used his NIF for over 500 games and used his IFs and his RTTF card, but still gone back to his NIF.

Decided to do his POTM since I hemorrhage coins buying and selling and I definitely noticed the difference.

I'm well pleased with him and had my best ever results in WL down to him at the back and Ibra up front. He was everywhere and was Motm more than he has ever been.

Both have been the first game changers to me.

Just my 2p worth.
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 14
    After playing with UCL D Sanchez for over 400 games I decided to do the POTM VVD as I couldn’t bring myself on buying his NIF for over 140k. He’s an animal.
  • Tboon
    Drizzt wrote: »
    I've used his NIF for over 500 games and used his IFs and his RTTF card, but still gone back to his NIF.

Decided to do his POTM since I hemorrhage coins buying and selling and I definitely noticed the difference.

I'm well pleased with him and had my best ever results in WL down to him at the back and Ibra up front. He was everywhere and was Motm more than he has ever been.

Both have been the first game changers to me.

Just my 2p worth.

Great! Im going to do him now :)
  • StalyVegas
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had his SIF which i ended up selling and doing the POTM, his POTM card is on a different level. I'd highly recommend doing it
  • Tboon
    Finally did the potm sbc, unfortunately awfull packs.

I played three games so far and he feels strange... maybe I expect to much, but normal Sanchez was better for me tonight :o :D
  • holdenwait
    56191 posts National Treasure
    Tboon wrote: »
    I heard some grazy things on youtube about his potm card. Some people say his potm card is broken and they prefer his sif or even his normal gold card...

Do you guys have the same experience? I just want to complete the sbc, because today i can use all players from packd in upgrade packs, but now Im not sure anymore.

:joy:

no.
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    After playing with UCL D Sanchez for over 400 games I decided to do the POTM VVD as I couldn’t bring myself on buying his NIF for over 140k. He’s an animal.

Still contemplating selling RTTF VVD for POTM VVD. Cant make up my mind