Be the referee - Good or bad idea?

McKrill
178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
As the title says, what if you could be the referee in an online match. Pros and cons?

Comments

• Rossi1000
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has about as much appeal as be the linesman or in fifa 20 be VAR

There’s hardly any fouls in fifa19 never sure why theres a ref at times in the game
  • Slazenger
    78 posts Park Captain
    McKrill wrote: »
    As the title says, what if you could be the referee in an online match. Pros and cons?

Really do you see the amount of people that abuse the game just playing, don't give them more power 🤣🤣
  • Howler19
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pros: It could be fun to be the ref.

Cons: 90% of the online games would be disasters because the ref would just joke around.
  • DarkMakoEyes
    50 posts Park Captain
    Howler19 wrote: »

Cons: 90% of the online games would be disasters because the ref would just joke around.

Just like AI Referee does
  • McKrill
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I get your point but what more could go wrong with this game? I mean, can it get any worse?
  • Howler19
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    McKrill wrote: »

I get your point but what more could go wrong with this game? I mean, can it get any worse?

You just presented a suggestion that would make it worse, so evidently yes. Don't get me wrong, FIFA is heavily flawed, but there are always ways to make it even worse.