How many packs have you opened during TOTY?

Heshyooo
432 posts Sunday League Hero
I've opened nearly 50, best player was Muller... the rest of packs a few rubbish 84s and so many 82s and under

Really disappointed I havent even packed a useable player.

Anyone out there having worse luck than me? I swear my account is blacklisted lol

Comments

• iRusty_yo
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    Loads of 2 player packs & upgrade packs. Rinsed all of my silvers too. Nothing

Doing Ibra sbc.. pulls this

R3Qs0zq.jpg

• MUFC_420
    1691 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 11
    In the last 24 hours or so I've had gold 3 wl and div 3 rank 2 untradable rivals rewards, had packs from Prime Rui Costa and Prime Best SBCs and packs from POTM VVD and haven't had 1 walkout. 85 highest rated from all them packs is an absolute joke that's over 30 packs and all decent packs.
  • greif44
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    I opened ~30 packs saved from rewards and SBCs over past 2 weeks + ~20 upgrade packs (mostly la liga ones)

mentionable pulls: Immobile, Ederson, some 83s
    I was shocked with pack weight, only packs from WL and Rivals were worth way over 1 million and I pulled maybe 150k worth of players
  • Kalhead
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had 100 packs saved and have done loads of upgrade packs. Best I've got was Courtois. Honestly my pack luck has been atrocious - ive opened about 40 la liga players pack and have one walkout to show for it.

Shouldn't complain. Last upgrade pack cycle i got De Gea, Aguero, Silva, Eriksen and Modric but my chickens have come home to roost now. Have at least been able to use some of the 83-85s to get SBCs done.
  • liuus86
    693 posts Semi-Pro
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    edited January 11

I have 109 packs saved in the store but don't feel like being disappointed today.