Zlatan appreciation thread

Comments

• jonkero
    5296 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone played him at cam? Thinking so because I want CR7 at ST tbh, bit wasted at lm
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Any suggestion how to fit him with cr7 mbappe and neymar?
  • RayS
    25748 posts Player of the Year
    Ben wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    He’s a mad man!! Scored 4 and assisted one in his second game for me in a 6-2 DR win. Seriously, what is this!

What Chem?

Maestro since I play him at CAM
  • jonkero
    5296 posts Big Money Move
    He’s a mad man!! Scored 4 and assisted one in his second game for me in a 6-2 DR win. Seriously, what is this!

What Chem?

Is he good at cam @RayS?

Thinking of doing the same
  • RayS
    jonkero wrote: »
    Anyone played him at cam? Thinking so because I want CR7 at ST tbh, bit wasted at lm

I do. He’s absolutely deadly there. He’s got the physicality to hold the ball, and the pace and trickery to make space for himself. Plus good passing.

FoF Zlatan was my favorite CAM in FUT18
  • RayS

What Chem?

Is he good at cam @RayS?

Thinking of doing the same

He’s bonkers there. Arguably even better than at ST
  • AshleyyKid
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think I'm going to stick an engine on mine and play him at ccam, if that fails... 4222 it is 😁
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero

I play him CAM in 433 (4). 15 games 13 goals 8 assists all WL. Had to get used to him, but last 5 games he has been clinical.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    edited January 12
    Anyone here up to play 3 friendlies for the swap card? Also score the Ibra bicycle kick? And test our Ibra teams?

ps4
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zlatan doesn’t time finesse’s, Zlatan finesses time!

Haha good one
  • L0ngline
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 12
    Screenshot-20190112-180602.png

fitness team with zl..zlatan with fitness team 😂
    feat josef 😎
    442 diamond ingame with son at cam

• RayS
    edited January 12
    DadBod wrote: »
    Guys, should i sell my cr7 and get 2 or 3 icons to surround zlatan?

This card is filthy good, i want him to be the star of my squad.

Let’s see what you have and what you plan to do.

Here bro

116sylh.png

@DadBod

Here’s an idea. CR7 on XB going for 1.9 mil, so i filled out a 1.9 mil team here.

Start as 4-5-1: percent
    1-F69-B6-A0-8570-4-E83-BFA2-62-CA87-E3-BCA8.jpg

Change to:
    DDA79-DA0-DD4-F-446-C-8-E17-1-D82404-F6-F62.jpg

I actually think Zlatan is better as CAM than ST. He bags plenty of goals there, and the benefit is that he sees more of the ball. If you set him to “stay forward” and “conservative interceptions” and don’t sprint back on defense with him, he’s perfect there.
  • RayS
    Domino wrote: »
    Hey everyone ! I'm currently trying to insert Zlatan in my team, but I didn't find any solution at the moment. It would be so nice if someone helps me !
    I got 200k to invest, and my objective is to play with : Thauvin / Zlatan / Fékir / Depay ( Others are disposable)
    Thank you for your time, TeamLigue1.png

Oops your image thing didnt work. I think this fixes it

@Domino sorry for the delay, but here’s an idea

It’s a bit difficult to fit all those guys u want in there. Needs to have at least one player off chem.

Start in this
    FE36-ECDD-DD46-41-F2-BB40-58-FE81934-AB6.jpg

And then u can switch to your preferred formation (or stay in this one)
  • RayS
    Zakury wrote: »
    How are you not featuring my Ibra god squad :'(

05e0b45770f7716e5c03e1d5a7b4e934.png

@Zakury I am now :) check the first post
  • RayS
    All your lovely, lovely squads updated
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Holy **** 😍 Iam in love.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably one of the cheaper squads in this topic, but I'm having fun with it though:

eb62pi.png

Only switch Pogba and Fernandinho in game since I prefer Pogba at the right side for shooting cannon balls with the right foot.

• Kaysquad
    70 posts Park Captain
    Best chem style and position? Got him st with hunter for pace atm. And prime best ccam. Hes good cam too. Should i keep him st or put engine on him and switch best to st
  • RayS
    Kaysquad wrote: »
    Best chem style and position? Got him st with hunter for pace atm. And prime best ccam. Hes good cam too. Should i keep him st or put engine on him and switch best to st

I personally love him the best at CAM. He’s got the passing stats to do fine there plus the physicality to hold up play and create time for your strikers. His late runs into the box for headers are invaluable as well. I have Maestro on him.
  • Kaysquad
    70 posts Park Captain

I personally love him the best at CAM. He’s got the passing stats to do fine there plus the physicality to hold up play and create time for your strikers. His late runs into the box for headers are invaluable as well. I have Maestro on him.

Only using One striker. Will be my untradable prime Best at st then. Ima try him there, can always regret. My ccam tend to use more stamina than rest my team thou:/
  • RayS

Only using One striker. Will be my untradable prime Best at st then. Ima try him there, can always regret. My ccam tend to use more stamina than rest my team thou:/

It’s been no problem when I set him on “stayy forward” and “conservative interceptions” and also be careful not to sprint back on defense with him.
  • Retro1989
    4488 posts National Call-Up
    Got two Icons now so this will be the front 3.
    fddcdb30eb75d2ddee0083cb2f11e6eb.png
    Once i get to G3 i'll switch to my Ibra team for the remaining games.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3938 posts National Call-Up
    He is awesome got him up top with Prime Larsson. 424 Futmas Bailey LW RTTF Pulisic RW. Loads of pace out wide. 10 in 11 games so far and Larsson is still nearly 1 for 1 in 125 games
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    All we need now is a flashback alessandrini.
  • Kaysquad
    70 posts Park Captain

It’s been no problem when I set him on “stayy forward” and “conservative interceptions” and also be careful not to sprint back on defense with him.

Will try him. He is such a beast, so strong and big :)
  • Libguy
    4867 posts National Call-Up
    Really the only hope is to slide tackle him from behind -

SeveralSilverConey.mp4
  • S-Dog
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gotta be the best value player on the game?
  • Korlezz
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cost me 70k ...for 92 ibra...sold me 88 kluivert for 580k no brainier.love ibra.
  • AdrianV
    951 posts Semi-Pro
    an1pvs.png
    Just made this