Zlatan appreciation thread

Comments

• Safehands84
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    Cost me 60k, already had his 85 untradeable but cleaned my 84s 85s for Tevez and Casillas. I’ve played either 433 or 4231(2) all year but going to try and get a 2 striker formation working and partner him with Tevez and Martinez on rotation. Thinking something like this.

2ajta4x.png

Eventually I want a full team of ex United players, fullbacks is a problem have to be ucl Rafael and a centre back maybe scream blind
  • jonkero
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    Pengwin wrote: »
    How do I play him next to POTM Auba and Futmas Torreira. So what a good LM link basically?

I just sub him in at start ;)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13281 posts Has That Special Something
    @Safehands84
    Noticed you have Vrsaljko already. How is he bud? I'm 5/12 at the moment. Hoping to get him over the course of the weekend
  • FreddieKane
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What are people's opinions on 90 Larsson? I'm one of those goons who has to play everyone on full chem so he's just about the only decent option short of multiple icons haha.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    What are people's opinions on 90 Larsson? I'm one of those goons who has to play everyone on full chem so he's just about the only decent option short of multiple icons haha.

Used Prime Larsson for over 600 games last year, insane card. Probably better this year due to finesse shots @FreddieKane
  • Safehands84
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    @Safehands84
    Noticed you have Vrsaljko already. How is he bud? I'm 5/12 at the moment. Hoping to get him over the course of the weekend

Not yet mate, that was built on futbin, won 1 in 4 so far, been a lag fest every game, first time I’ve experienced lag all year.
  • Stewie26
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished him this morning and wow he’s unreal. 3 games 5 goals and 3 assists. He’s a tank on the ball and his control it amazing
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    @Safehands84

Not yet mate, that was built on futbin, won 1 in 4 so far, been a lag fest every game, first time I’ve experienced lag all year.

Ah I see, lol. Yeah it's been s proper sweat so far for me too.
  • FreddieKane
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect

Used Prime Larsson for over 600 games last year, insane card. Probably better this year due to finesse shots @FreddieKane

Nice one! I've literally come up against him once this entire game haha
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

Nice one! I've literally come up against him once this entire game haha

Yeah I don't understand why he gets overlooked. I'm pretty sure he invented the finesse **** we get this year...lol. he was that good at them last year haha
  • Raider
    3601 posts National Call-Up
    @Safehands84

i have him he's really good, definitely worth it for the 50k + some games :)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Raider wrote: »
    @Safehands84

What chem style did you go with in the end? @Raider
  • Pikandel
    1102 posts Professional
    Cost me 60k, already had his 85 untradeable but cleaned my 84s 85s for Tevez and Casillas. I’ve played either 433 or 4231(2) all year but going to try and get a 2 striker formation working and partner him with Tevez and Martinez on rotation. Thinking something like this.

2ajta4x.png

Eventually I want a full team of ex United players, fullbacks is a problem have to be ucl Rafael and a centre back maybe scream blind

Maybe 352 with Blanc, Ferdinand and Bailly IF or Scream Blind? You get Everybody on full chem then.
  • Raider
    3601 posts National Call-Up
    @Safehands84

used anchor first, felt kinda lacking pace, so went with shadow, gonna try soon
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    @Safehands84

used anchor first, felt kinda lacking pace, so went with shadow, gonna try soon

Appreciate the info
  • Ibraphonic
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 12
    he is an absolute beats, the card is perfect. So far 15 goals and an assist in 13 games. If u know how tp play with Ibra, wow
    luhZTHz.jpg
  • Zambo9
    5114 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve decided I’ll complete this SBC on Thursday as prices are so inflated now and I won’t have a team for him for a while I think unless I’ll decide to pull the trigger and pay 2.6M for middle Ronaldinho.

Btw, has someone completed the loan version? Do I have to get a team with one of each Juve, Milan, Inter, Malmoe etc etc?
  • Dill94
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will he be any good in CAM I'm trying to fit him in my team, got Martinez but don't want to get rid of my Shearer, so was going to play ibrahimovic behind both of them.
  • DadBod
    6301 posts Big Money Move
    Guys, should i sell my cr7 and get 2 or 3 icons to surround zlatan?

This card is filthy good, i want him to be the star of my squad.
  • Headshrinker363
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    Pengwin wrote: »
    How do I play him next to POTM Auba and Futmas Torreira. So what a good LM link basically?

Go RM Alessandrini.
  • Pow_patrol70
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Best chem?
    Will play CAM At 4231
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Best chem?
    Will play CAM At 4231

I'm using engine
  • RayS
    25642 posts Player of the Year
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Using him in this squad at the moment, scored a hat trick in his first game. Everything is going well. I switch in game for full chem of course. Mostly untradeables
    9068f68939d016202240bcb51781c9fe.jpg
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    I’ve decided I’ll complete this SBC on Thursday as prices are so inflated now and I won’t have a team for him for a while I think unless I’ll decide to pull the trigger and pay 2.6M for middle Ronaldinho.

Btw, has someone completed the loan version? Do I have to get a team with one of each Juve, Milan, Inter, Malmoe etc etc?

Yep
  • Headshrinker363
    15 in 11 so far this WL. 10 wins from 17. Has anyone noticed his low balance? I haven’t, turns on the spot just fine for me, smooth dribbling, skill moves like no one else I’ve used.
  • RayS
    Glad to see everyone here enjoying Ibra. You’ve been Zlataned
  • DadBod
    6301 posts Big Money Move
    DadBod wrote: »

• RayS

Shoot hard to say. CR7 was so incredibly good for me toward the end of last year even on 7 chem, so I bet he’s even better this year full chem.

That being said, depending on the icons, could be worth it.
  • Headshrinker363
    RayS wrote: »
    Glad to see everyone here enjoying Ibra. You’ve been Zlataned

His fut swap card last year was one of my favourites, there was no way I was missing out on this one.
  • Headshrinker363

Let’s see what you have and what you plan to do.
  • RayS
    RayS wrote: »

Shoot hard to say. CR7 was so incredibly good for me toward the end of last year even on 7 chem, so I bet he’s even better this year full chem.

That being said, depending on the icons, could be worth it.

If u start in a 4-5-1, u only need 2 icons or 1 icon if it’s Larsson.