Zlatan appreciation thread

Comments

• Dth83
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RayS wrote: »
    After 340 games and 352 goals, only one card could surpass this.

WELCOME, TOTS ZLATAN

Nice ratio, I have 558 games and 528 goals, but I won't buy the TOTS at its current price
    I bought CR7 for. 1.6 a couple of weeks ago. And he has since dropped about 600k.

Now that we know the rating of Zlatan TOTS. What do you reckon he will cost by the end of TOTS?
  • RayS
    27047 posts Player of the Year
    Dth83 wrote: »
    After 340 games and 352 goals, only one card could surpass this.

WELCOME, TOTS ZLATAN

Nice ratio, I have 558 games and 528 goals, but I won't buy the TOTS at its current price
    I bought CR7 for. 1.6 a couple of weeks ago. And he has since dropped about 600k.

Now that we know the rating of Zlatan TOTS. What do you reckon he will cost by the end of TOTS?

Surely under a mil, but not sure how much lower than that.
  • RayS
    Anyone in here made the switch to TOTS Ibra yet?
  • Hulkmodus
    1488 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would have if I pulled him. Than it would have been a sign
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite

Me :blush:

Only played a handful of games though.

He's better, but not 1m coins better.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect

Nope. Sticking with my 1st born Ibra
  • Torn4do
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    I packed TOTS ibra in the TOTS guaranteed pack a couple of nights ago.

I’d say there was a slight difference but nothing major, if anything he felt a bit more agile.
  • RayS
    Torn4do wrote: »

I’d say there was a slight difference but nothing major, if anything he felt a bit more agile.

I'm sure I'll get him. It's just a matter of how much I let myself pay for him. Planning to try Shadow on him bc I can't NOT try Zlatan on 99 acceleration 97 sprint speed :D
  • DannySTFC
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    678 games 521 goals D2 + WL.

Genuinely wondering what I’m going to do without him in FIFA20.

Getting used to playing a big man up top instead of just someone pacey like all the FIFA’s before this year, going to be tough to find someone similar at the start of FIFA20.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional

I'm sure I'll get him. It's just a matter of how much I let myself pay for him. Planning to try Shadow on him bc I can't NOT try Zlatan on 99 acceleration 97 sprint speed :D

I packed him in the MC Tots SBC pack. only played one game last night, definitely feel much more agile and faster. But ironically, none of his 8 shots on target went it. Maybe only the FB Zlatan has that magic spell on shooting.
  • RayS
    Your daily Zlatan GIF. (FB Zlatan)

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • Torn4do
    907 posts Semi-Pro

I put shadow on him and to be honest it doesn’t correlate to 99 acceleration in any way, I think these stats for improvement are exaggerated, certainly not as quick off the mark as Mbappe etc
  • Libguy
    5002 posts Big Money Move
    Before anybody runs out and spends a bunch of coins on the TOTS card because people say that it plays better than the flashback, keep in mind that we are the community who spent a year using inform cards that were SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE than their NIF counterparts and nobody was the wiser.
  • Renamed123456
    5641 posts Big Money Move
  • RayS
    edited May 17
    Libguy wrote: »
    Before anybody runs out and spends a bunch of coins on the TOTS card because people say that it plays better than the flashback, keep in mind that we are the community who spent a year using inform cards that were SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE than their NIF counterparts and nobody was the wiser.

That was several FUTs ago now. Don't think we have that issue anymore.
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Your daily Zlatan GIF. (FB Zlatan)

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

Pure class 👌🏻
  • Libguy
    5002 posts Big Money Move
    Libguy wrote: »

That was several FUTs ago now. Don't think we have that issue anymore.

No we don't that issue anymore. What I mean is, when we did have the issue, plenty of people would rave about an inform that actually had significantly worse stats than the NIF card (because the chem styles weren't being applied).

People can't tell the different between a card with +3 balance or +4 agility or +2 shot power. I know this because they couldn't tell the difference between, say, a shadow NIF Walker card with 99 pace and an inform Walker card with 91 pace.
  • Torn4do
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve gone from playing with FB Zlatan to using TOTS Zlatan and other than initially thinking he feels a bit more agile I can’t say I’ve noticed any difference, if anyone is thinking of swapping from FB to TOTS I’d say leave it and spend the coins elsewhere (I got mine through the guaranteed TOTS SBC so don’t have the luxury of selling him so now I have 2 Zlatan, otherwise I’d just stick with the FB, maybe a much better player than me would see a difference?!?!)
  • RayS
    I’ve gone from playing with FB Zlatan to using TOTS Zlatan and other than initially thinking he feels a bit more agile I can’t say I’ve noticed any difference, if anyone is thinking of swapping from FB to TOTS I’d say leave it and spend the coins elsewhere (I got mine through the guaranteed TOTS SBC so don’t have the luxury of selling him so now I have 2 Zlatan, otherwise I’d just stick with the FB, maybe a much better player than me would see a difference?!?!)

Duly noted. But I can't not have the best version of Zlatan!! I'll keep watching his price tomorrow.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 17
    Bit the bullet at 1.3 mill fresh.. missed out on the FB SBC as I was away.. basically bankrupted my club, 450k left..

He'll crumble down way below 1 mill at some point, but when that happens game will be almost over by then.. yolo..

@RayS can we rename the thread to "FB/TOTS Zlatan appriciation thread"?
  • Dth83
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Or just "zlatan" any version works. His regular gold was great for me in the beginning. ☺️☺️
  • RayS
    bberger wrote: »
    Bit the bullet at 1.3 mill fresh.. missed out on the FB SBC as I was away.. basically bankrupted my club, 450k left..

He'll crumble down way below 1 mill at some point, but when that happens game will be almost over by then.. yolo..

@RayS can we rename the thread to "FB/TOTS Zlatan appriciation thread"?

Awesome! Let us know how he is. What chem style!

Renamed to simply "Zlatan appreciation"
    Dth83 wrote: »
    Or just "zlatan" any version works. His regular gold was great for me in the beginning. ☺️☺️

• bberger
    edited May 17
    Oh boy. Experiencing the awesome-ness of Zlatan for the first time this year (apart from that bday CB Joke).

And jeez.. he is a freakin cheat code.. lol. Even from the bench without any chem boosts..

How you couldn't make D1 or Elite back in Winter when there were no defenders whatsoever in the game would be beyond me..

I always suspected, but now I'm sure the flashback for 200k back then broke the game. Period.
  • RayS
    bberger wrote: »
    Oh boy. Experiencing the awesome-ness of Zlatan for the first time this year (apart from that bday CB Joke).

And jeez.. he is a freakin cheat code.. lol. Even from the bench without any chem boosts..

How you couldn't make D1 or Elite back in Winter when there were no defenders whatsoever in the game would be beyond me..

I always suspected, but now I'm sure the flashback for 200k back then broke the game. Period.

Welcome to the club :)

He truly makes the game fun
  • RayS
    The time has come. Bit the bullet at 1.28 mil

Screenshot-20190517-192237.png
  • bberger
    He is truly a gamechanger for me.. I now have a weapon to compete against those dropback 1 depth VVD defences. He single handedly gives me Ws instead of losses.

As I don't have an actual team around him I subbed him on at HT or 60th if needed in my EFL squad.

8 games and 17 goals later I'm at 7-1 in WL.. if you keep in mind that he has played a total of 1 game from the start I'll have to add that he turned around no less than 5 games when I was down.. finally winning games against those CR7 El Tornado spammers I couldn't score against before.

He is here to stay until the end.

PS: I'm also inches short of opening a NIF Butland appreciation thread. DDG Budget material right there.
  • RayS
    TOTS Zlatan says, sit down Marcelo

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-2.gif

7 goals and 3 assists in his opening 3 games. From CAM.
  • RayS
    Just press shoot. Anytime. Anywhere.

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-3.gif
  • Boysie91
    9070 posts Has That Special Something
    Still hasn't left my fitness team even with all these temptations being released lately.

20190518-141615.jpg