Zlatan appreciation thread

Comments

• CR7BRUH
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    Struggling with my ibra where u guys play him cam or st? Also 2 striker formation or nah?
  • Raider
    3739 posts National Call-Up
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Struggling with my ibra where u guys play him cam or st? Also 2 striker formation or nah?

4231 at st, with conservative interceptions, at cam he will be dead by min 60
  • Saekerhett
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect

I play him on CAM behind a single striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation. He wins all headers when my goalkeeper takes the long shot and often pops up in front of goal where I want him.
  • RayS
    26540 posts Player of the Year

I've tried Ibra as CAM, lone striker (in a 4-2-3-1) and in a two striker formation (4-1-2-1-2). I've found him best as either CAM or in a two striker formation. The two striker formation favors crossing more because you can cross from the opposite side to the far post, and Ibra wins the majority of his aerial duels back post.
  • Jonboyparker
    5293 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 29

ST in a 4231, 41212-2, 4222. Set to stay forward. Everything else balanced. Effective in all formations. Tried stay central but I’ve found out today he needs to more around freely. Let him do his own thing.

20 goals in 16 games now (yes I’m blitzing games). Don’t like to waste sat and sun.
  • RayS
    Simple but effective

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif[)IMG]
  • MouseGlik
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mine turned to bronze after 150 games, wouldn't get past anyone, misplaced passes, hard to control a ball.

Changed chem style and a few players around him, and he's back.

EA's doing something for sure to make me change teams/reapply different chem styles
  • Soccrraim29
    742 posts Professional
    MouseGlik wrote: »
    Mine turned to bronze after 150 games, wouldn't get past anyone, misplaced passes, hard to control a ball.

EA's doing something for sure to make me change teams/reapply different chem styles

Which chemstyle
  • Lackosweat
    5927 posts Big Money Move
    Zlatan saved the day ! His only goal got me G1 this week !
    dkHcoWc.gif
  • RayS
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Zlatan saved the day ! His only goal got me G1 this week !
    dkHcoWc.gif

Ball flick, one of my favs. Very nice!
  • MouseGlik
    MouseGlik wrote: »

Which chemstyle

now Shadow
  • TheRagingRightback
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He just banged in his 250th goal for me!

I've played 285 games, 250 goals, 147 assists.

He has been irreplaceable for me. Half of the games have been on 8chem. Mostly in 4-4-1-1 as ST.

His build up play is fantastic and finishing is terrific. Passing is something many overlook in a ST but this might be my favorite feature of his. He's an all around beast of a player.

Currently playing Nedved behind him.

• Lackosweat
    5927 posts Big Money Move
    As much as how I LOVE Zlatan, lone ST is not his best position for me.

CAM is where he shines. He only lasted 70 mins at that position but that's enough for him to cause havoc.
  • MouseGlik

CAM is where he shines. He only lasted 70 mins at that position but that's enough for him to cause havoc.

I'm gonna bench mine when I unlock another PIM Icon next to Socrates. Ibra did me well and he only cost 150k but I need someone small and agile next to Socrates
  • RayS

That's what I feel too tbh. But he's such a beast of a man that I wasn't sure if I would be wasting him NOT at striker. Been trying him in a 2 striker formation and he did well (a lot of back post headers) but my team overall was too stretched. Gonna try him a while as a lone striker (with target man instructions) but may very well move him back to CAM
  • win123vn
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RayS wrote: »
    Simple but effective

how can you do this?
  • RayS
    win123vn wrote: »
    Simple but effective

how can you do this?

Do you know how to do the scoop turn? It's like that but move your right stick diagonally forward instead of backwards
  • Raider
    3739 posts National Call-Up
    f02d9084e200fe432b759d5f647cb100.png
    and about 500 assists

optimus zlatan for sure
  • RayS
    @Raider that's crazy that he still maintains over a goal per game after a thousand games!
  • RayS
    I totally smashed this timed shot red... Didn't matter

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif
  • Sambaparadise
    77 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2
    1zlspkw.jpg
    a132g7.jpg
    I don’t play Fifa19. I play Zlatan19.
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is not on my bench after trying him more than 20 matches. But just try him on CAM after sold my messi and maradona. He work well with my team, he didn't score a lot but make my game better and a lot assist from him. When he got the ball in front penalty box, everyone try defense him and make more chances for assist. If no one come, he just bang into the net. LOL
  • win123vn
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Simple but effective

how can you do this?

Do you know how to do the scoop turn? It's like that but move your right stick diagonally forward instead of backwards

wow, the scoop turn, I think we need to use the left analog rather than right analog?
  • RayS
    Simple but effective

how can you do this?

wow, the scoop turn, I think we need to use the left analog rather than right analog?

Oh yes that's right
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Zlatan still doing zlatan things

• RayS
    Nobody single handedly gets me goals like this dude

• HelloDearie
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    Broke the 300 goal mark last night in Rivals. He is my only ST, but I am also an average player, so hes been amazing for me.

IBRA.jpg
  • RayS
    I honestly just try random stuff with Ibra bc I know he can pull it off :D

• Soccrraim29
    742 posts Professional
    He is only good as sub
  • RayS
    He is only good as sub

Inaccurate