Zlatan appreciation thread

Comments

• RayS
    26665 posts Player of the Year
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Anyone played him at cam? Thinking so because I want CR7 at ST tbh, bit wasted at lm

I do. He’s absolutely deadly there. He’s got the physicality to hold the ball, and the pace and trickery to make space for himself. Plus good passing.

FoF Zlatan was my favorite CAM in FUT18

Even with 71 stamina... I use Prime Figo as CAM and he is orange at the end of the game.. CAM is the position which is loses most stamina for me...

Set PIs to “stay forward “ and “conservative interceptions “ and be conscious of when to sorint, and he lasts the full 90 for me. His stamina does go down but his performance does not ;)
  • Giroud9267
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Loving his card! So much fun to use. The amount of people I know who would not do him because they couldn’t get him on full chem, silly people!

Varane will be back on full chem once I get rewards on Thursday.

2md52s7.png
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1307 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah he’a been nothing short of sh*t for me so theres that.

Wrong thread!!
    Yeah he’a been nothing short of sh*t for me so theres that.

Wrong thread!!

Okay i take it back. We got on the same page and he’s absolutely amazing now
  • Beans9396
    53 posts Park Captain
    Went for it and I'm loving him, so much fun to use with UEL Ben Yedder.
    Was getting bored of the game now that has changed
    http://imgur.com/gallery/iAIiwne
  • shepj6
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looking forward to trying the big man and little man out up front this week:

2nkid1d.png

Lucky enough to pack Eusebio untradeable a while ago, been waiting for a perfect strike partner for him, hopefully will work!
  • Lackosweat
    5980 posts Big Money Move
    giphy.gif
  • RayS
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    giphy.gif

That was siiiickk. How did u execute the flick?
  • Korlezz
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 14
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Mine seems broken but I'm awful and only bringing him on as a sub.....

How many games you played first five games mine had not scored,maybe an assist now hes flying 26/24 2 assists learn how to use him ive always used ibra every fifa i thought he was broken at first now he seems to be everywhere.as for the stamina ive not struggled with it even in extra time in wl...great card,last chance for him next time he will be an icon costing millions....

• MHoney1234
    8109 posts League Winner
    edited January 14
    tfzb2ke.jpeg

4231 or 41212-2 depending on formation against. Really liking Stoichkov at CAM despite his 3* w/f. I’m convinced by Zlatan’s 99 strength though.
  • RayS
    So many Zlatan squads!! Check out that gallery on the first post :o
  • Headshrinker363
    5367 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve played 5 rivals games today, won them all, Zlatan has scored 7, now 25 played 31 scored after using him during WL. Promoted to div 4.
  • RayS
    I’ve played 5 rivals games today, won them all, Zlatan has scored 7, now 25 played 31 scored after using him during WL. Promoted to div 4.

you don't promote Zlatan. Zlatan promotes YOU
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up

Then I saw his face, now I'm a believer
  • Headshrinker363
    5367 posts Big Money Move

Been there once before, lost every game til I got relegated again😂. Let’s see how I do now.
  • Paulopudasso
    1054 posts Professional
    Is he worth the coins ?
  • RayS
    Is he worth the coins ?

yes. Get him at 200k before he's an Icon in FUT 20 for 2 mil
  • golazo
    1324 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 14
    My team with ibra this WL. Ibra let me get him on my team lol.

Team on full chem except for Ibra after in game change. Pic shows you my in game formation with off chem.
    75-F1-FCA3-B9-BC-4780-BD03-FAE62-C8-E698-B.jpg
  • AjaxLegends
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got him as well, he's been so fun to play with. First time in months I'm enjoying it again.

Now I'm really regretting the fact that I wasted 2.35M on packs a week and a half orso ago. Didn't think I would play the game again anytime soon. Could have slotted him in between Prime Nedved and Prime Figo. Oh well...

Could have played him with Cruyff :(
  • lucas
    4941 posts Big Money Move
    He is so good, only have used him as a sub untill know, bit have 2 teams ready to play with
  • lucas
    4941 posts Big Money Move
    This will be my more competitive team with the god
    v1g1gdq.jpg
    And have here my fun team
    1iRLOGr.jpg
  • Humblez
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 15
    Del
  • Humblez
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    James2201 wrote: »
    I must be in the minority but since I have put Ibra in my team, my performances have dropped. He has had the odd bit of magic but overall not great. I’m not sure if it’s my play style as I’m used to nimble attackers like Aguero. I play 433 (4) I set him to stay forward but he always seems to drop deep. How do you guys get the best of him? Also he seems to hit the post so much, but i guess that’s Fifa scripting haha

Also have the problem of hitting the post with his shots. Even tried putting deadeye on him. Not sure why..
  • Loyal
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Which is his best position? ST, CF, CAM???
  • ziotree
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi guys. First post here.

Do I do zlatan if highest can get him on is 7 chem. that is with a Swedish manager or mls league.

Would be selling and he would be replacing gold aguero to do.

Thanks
  • Recoba10
    1349 posts Play-Off Hero
    Loyal wrote: »
    Which is his best position? ST, CF, CAM???

I use him as CAM in 41212 with the instruction stay forward. It works well for me.
  • LightSpeedS
    186 posts Sunday League Hero
    What chem for him? Just made him 10chem with Rivaldo and best around him
  • Kaysquad
    70 posts Park Captain

What stat you wanna boost? Tried many chems. He is a beast with all.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    ziotree wrote: »
    Hi guys. First post here.

Do I do zlatan if highest can get him on is 7 chem. that is with a Swedish manager or mls league.

Would be selling and he would be replacing gold aguero to do.

Thanks

If you re not extremely happy with Aguero or if you have the coins/cards, do him.

Otherwise don't stick with an untradeable even if it's Pele.
  • WryLucky
    1850 posts Play-Off Hero

Shadow gives the most acceleration so I would use that on him, I use Engine though so I can increase his agility as well as his pace. Passing is a bonus.