13258 posts Has That Special Something
    Raider wrote: »
    Beans9396 wrote: »
    Would Ibrahimovic be ok on 7 chem starting, that's the best I can do

Yes

Thanks alot mate, much appreciated :)

get a coach from sweden or mls so he's on 8 chem and he's sorted

I did that to begin with. Whatever nationality your using mostly, so say German as an example. German manager + mls manager Card ..

Boom. 8 chem zlatan
  • Nicku32
    2168 posts Fans' Favourite
    I currently use in 433(4)

DDG
    Walker RTTF Sanchez IF Bailly IF Robertson
    RTTF Fabinho SIF Eriksen
    89 Socrates
    90 Figo Prime Raul IF Neymar

Im tempted to do this SBC and then switch to 442

DDG
    Walker RTTF Sanchez IF Bailly FUTSWAP Kurzawa
    Figo 89 Socrates (Probs swap him for Prime Gerrard) RTTF Fabinho IF Neymar
    Zlatan Prime Raul

Would that be a bad idea when i'm so used to using 1 ST and a CAM?
  • NikiSmith
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Using him at 4 chem atm, and he's still immense.

In time, I would like to play him along an icon to get him to 8 chem, but atm he's still 94 IG - and on 8 chem he would be 96 at the most. This way I don't need to sub him in at 5 chem.
  • Beans9396
    53 posts Park Captain

get a coach from sweden or mls so he's on 8 chem and he's sorted[/quote]

Just done that good thanks mate, which chem style would you say his best for him
  • DadBod
    6299 posts Big Money Move

Just done that good thanks mate, which chem style would you say his best for him
    [/quote]

Engine
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

[/quote]

Engine mate
  • mokifly
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    no problem with balance at all ;) since i cant pack a toty or an icon, so glad i got this legend in my team banging over 50 in 50 games with 25 assists <3 even on 8 chem
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Can anybody comment on whether they've had any problems with his balance? It's the only thing putting me off from doing the sbc. Thanks.

It has ZERO effect IG mate, seriously. Get him done asap. He's icon level and I'm not even exaggerating. @IAIK7

this is just such BS, the balance is REALLY making him tricky to use. If you make sudden turns to left or right he will almost fall over, also it takes him forever to complete a skill move. I still like the card though if you adapt your style to his stats, but saying the low balance has zero effect is simply a lie.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    mokifly wrote: »
    no problem with balance at all ;) since i cant pack a toty or an icon, so glad i got this legend in my team banging over 50 in 50 games with 25 assists <3 even on 8 chem
    Can anybody comment on whether they've had any problems with his balance? It's the only thing putting me off from doing the sbc. Thanks.

It has ZERO effect IG mate, seriously. Get him done asap. He's icon level and I'm not even exaggerating. @IAIK7

this is just such BS, the balance is REALLY making him tricky to use. If you make sudden turns to left or right he will almost fall over, also it takes him forever to complete a skill move. I still like the card though if you adapt your style to his stats, but saying the low balance has zero effect is simply a lie.

It's not stopping him from being effective IG. That's my point...maybe it's a specific chem style I'm using, or the way I play in general. He doesn't struggle on the turn for me
  • Soccrraim29
    742 posts Professional
    Is he better at striker or cam?

I would buy del Piero 87 to use him as striker on 8 chem - good idea in 4231?

If I play 4222 I will use Adp as second striker with ibra kadabra.

Not sure which chemstyle should I run on ibran- hunter ?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Is he better at striker or cam?

I would buy del Piero 87 to use him as striker on 8 chem - good idea in 4231?

If I play 4222 I will use Adp as second striker with ibra kadabra.

Not sure which chemstyle should I run on ibran- hunter ?

Engine on zlatan if used at ST, catalyst if at CAM
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used him for my final 15 games in WL and he was instrumental in turning my form around 😀

Like many others, 451 with two CAM icons is the way forward so that's how I rolled.

Also : baby Socrates is incredible his longshots and passing range is top-notch!

IMG-20190113-214705.jpg
  • Kaysquad
    70 posts Park Captain
    Why not just put shadow on Him? He gets more pace. And that is the only stat he need
  • EA_Andy
    3260 posts EA Community Manager
    Tough to resist doing the SBC after reading this thread. Not time to build a squad.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Posted this in another thread but will post ehre too

If anyone’s interested in how poor people with no icons gets Ibra into a team this is what I can up with, Ben Yedder is incredible at CAM... changes into 4231 in game like the last team once I get my futswap player for squad battles Da Costa slots I’m at RB

FAAFB44-B-A6-FD-4-B75-8-CA8-425977-F06-A82.jpg

D340-BA0-B-DDFB-4210-8697-C1073-F87-F90-B.jpg

• jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    jbwalton7 wrote: »
    Just got my first Elite finish in champs...Big Zlat the main man with 31 goals and 13 assists in 30 games

Well done. Must have been the best 150k you've ever spent!

Without a doubt...Zlatan and Rivaldo carried me to the promised land
  • Tmel
    120 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is the price of his SBC likely to drop in the next couple of days or is it worth just doing it now?
  • RayS
    25587 posts Player of the Year
    dengah109 wrote: »
    Horrible card! I have played against him 3 times and he was a beast. I could only describe him as being like a cheat card, that is how he played against me. Could not touch him it was ridiculous. Was very tempted to get him but not going to bother. He'd probably play rubbish for me and I'd be disapointed. Tried to get the loan card via SB's but had a squad of players from all his clubs but didnt get the card. Do they all have to be in the first 11? Objective says squad so I presumed that meant the subs as well. Can anyone advisE?

Yeah they have to be starting XI i believe
  • RayS
    edited January 14
    mokifly wrote: »

Never had issues with his balance. His turning and skill move execution is more related to agility i believe, which is already pretty high. I find his skill move execution just fine (i use Maestro too), and I’ve used skillers like SIF Mahrez.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Been amazing for me playing at cam I think 42 games 36 goals
    I’m actually sorry I done Raul sbc otherwise he would be playing up front
    Definitely one of my favourite players this year and an absolute steel at under 200k
  • IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    Just done the sbc. Deciding on what chemistry style to apply; hawk or hunter?
  • RayS
    edited January 14

His strength and aggression is already maxed and he doesn’t need jumping help, so I’d say Hunter between those two. Maybr even Engine or Maestro
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Anyone played him at cam? Thinking so because I want CR7 at ST tbh, bit wasted at lm

I do. He’s absolutely deadly there. He’s got the physicality to hold the ball, and the pace and trickery to make space for himself. Plus good passing.

FoF Zlatan was my favorite CAM in FUT18

Even with 71 stamina... I use Prime Figo as CAM and he is orange at the end of the game.. CAM is the position which is loses most stamina for me...
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Mine seems broken but I'm awful and only bringing him on as a sub.....

• Kaysquad
    70 posts Park Captain

Shadow for more pace
  • cashgrabloel
    35 posts Park Captain
    ibralolygjgx.jpg

hes awesome
  • DadBod
    6299 posts Big Money Move
    I sold my cr7. Now it’s time to get some icons