Flashback Zlatan appreciation thread

Comments

• deang07
    7911 posts League Winner
    super sub for me coming on for crespo will start using him tommorow wen i start wl.
    looking fw to him ive gad him at some point every fifa and enjoyed him.
  • QceCapo
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    Best 90k I’ve spent on FUT in a long time.
  • Boomba
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    What chem style?
  • Mdx
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 12
    AndreiOT89 wrote: »
    Congrats rich people. This card seems like a bargain.

Me on the other hand who has a club worth 700k tops won’t spend 200k for an untradable card that is difficult to link.

Looks like a sick card though. If I had like 3 mil i would definitely do it and link him with Larsson.

Also funny is that I pulled his TOTS in Fifa 15 and he was the best player in that game. His stats are so similar to his Fut 15 TOTS. Nice flashback.

Easy choice for me because i used all my unwanted futchamps reward red cards. Cost me 30k in the end.

200k is still cheap for this beast and many will regret when it expires.

• holdenwait
    51294 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    seeing how good a sub 86 arnautovic for me is, i'm sure this ibra will dominate
  • Chewbaccary
    890 posts Professional
    Got him earlier today. Only played two games. Doesn't feel as slick on the ball as you'd hope. For example, Pogba feels better even though he has worse pace/dribbling. Maybe it's the lack of custom animations? Still stoked to have the card this early, and pleasantly surprised by his low price tag. I probably would've paid 800k+ for this.
  • Keatonirish
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Paired with Josef corners are ridiculously easy now. Using IF Vela as CAM, I may use IF Valeri to see how it works.
    He feels sluggish but his shots are rockets and I am not making runs like I do with Josef so it balances nicely
  • delpieroalex
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    winning all the corners with ease. But stamina drain out at 75min
  • RayS
    22648 posts Club Captain
    Wowa Zlatan feels INSANE. Maybe I’m just used to how slow his NIF is, but I was flying all over the field pulling skill moves left and right and flying past everyone lolol was the funnest game I’ve played in a while
  • WryLucky
    1117 posts Professional
    Using him in this squad at the moment, scored a hat trick in his first game. Everything is going well. I switch in game for full chem of course. Mostly untradeables
    9068f68939d016202240bcb51781c9fe.jpg
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    AndreiOT89 wrote: »
    Congrats rich people. This card seems like a bargain.

Me on the other hand who has a club worth 700k tops won’t spend 200k for an untradable card that is difficult to link.

Looks like a sick card though. If I had like 3 mil i would definitely do it and link him with Larsson.

Also funny is that I pulled his TOTS in Fifa 15 and he was the best player in that game. His stats are so similar to his Fut 15 TOTS. Nice flashback.

This card is an absolute bargain ESPECIALLY for your budget. He is the best striker in the game until the likes of cr7 and r9. You're essentially paying 200k; an icon version of this would cost over 2M.
  • holdenwait
    done <3 >:)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    11931 posts Has That Special Something
    5 in 8 off the bench whilst doing Vrsaljko objective. First goal was a hammer of a free kick :p

He's unreal. Love him tbh
  • Redzed71
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited January 12
    Love him,the card I've wanted all fifa.
  • holdenwait
    edited January 12
    fit in pretty well there (nevermind the reus keeping the seat warm for TOTY Varane)

bad boys club with stoich-best and ibra. i expect someone to light a cigarette at half time and have a pint

DwsZZgUWoAALQmM.jpg:large
  • SuperSonicSean
    4965 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot_20190112-021230_Companion.jpg

I like how I have the only squad without icons in this thread. Y'all make me feel poor.
  • TopClass13
    1071 posts Professional
    holdenwait wrote: »
    fit in pretty well there (nevermind the reus keeping the seat warm for TOTY Varane)

bad boys club with stoich-best and ibra. i expect someone to light a cigarette at half time and have a pint

DwsZZgUWoAALQmM.jpg:large

Solid bunch there
  • Keatonirish
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park

I like how I have the only squad without icons in this thread. Y'all make me feel poor.

Right there with ya lol...I did get lucky and get TOTY Van Dijk from one of the Ibra pulls though
  • golazo
    1045 posts Professional
    First WL game jus finished. Came in as sub in second half. 4 goals. 10 rating. Bruuhhh lol
  • Alex_cr
    3418 posts National Call-Up

w8rtqg.png

Hope this makes you feel better!
  • mark1089
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 12
    Fits well in my untradeable squad. Super subs are spotm Reus, fb Alves, fb tevez and poty Josef.
    He has 16 goals in 5 wl games so far. I'm using a shadow chem and it's been working brilliantly.

Going to add potm van dijk and rttf aurier on Sunday night hopefully.

5zYKiwM.jpg
  • Chewbaccary
    890 posts Professional
    Reunited with his old buddy Nedved:

Z1HlRs9.png
  • ChelseazazSwe
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm glad to use my all my high rated untradable cards for Zlatan. First game hat-trick as a super sub in 4-3-3(4). His positioning is so good in-game. can't wait to get more Icons around him in the future. He really make me want to play fifa.
  • Chubbs
    14108 posts Has That Special Something
    d3554a4b9758955f41a3744c22ca8448.png

Josef to the bench and supersub status until the new wears off.
  • Recoba
    2999 posts National Call-Up

Hope to score a goal like this again.
  • 15frajc.jpg
  • Playing him with full chemistry as a CCAM.
    With „Maestro“.
    I Love it!!! Never regret this sbc
  • DadBod
    6066 posts Big Money Move
    He’s so amazing that i can finally enjoy the game for 2-3 months because my strike partnership is already end game:

ofq3yw.jpg
  • Pengwin
    1096 posts Professional
    How do I play him next to POTM Auba and Futmas Torreira. So what a good LM link basically?
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    What a blessing. 3 goals in 7 goals. Immediately finished the bicycle kick objective 😂