Sol Campbell worth getting?

Generating quite a few dupes from these premium upgrade packs and looking for an icon to put them into.

Tempted by Campbell as I could make use of him, rather than just getting one to save for a later icon

Anyone used him and care to share their thoughts?

Comments

• No one? :/
  • cunni100
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got him to use at a later date in another Icon SBC. 125 games later and he's going nowhere. Wins everything, the guy is a tank. Highly recommend
  • cunni100 wrote: »
    I got him to use at a later date in another Icon SBC. 125 games later and he's going nowhere. Wins everything, the guy is a tank. Highly recommend

Awesome, thanks
  • Campino
    25595 posts Player of the Year
    cunni100 wrote: »

^^ agreed
  • Diggy
    12552 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 12
    cunni100 wrote: »

This although eventually he will go into Maldini
  • Ashr93
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only used him for a short while, the prime version.

He was great for me. Absolute unit at the back.
  • weims
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dominant, just a little clumsy at times
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    I got him to dump later as well but he will be staying all year. Over 100 games played he's amazing
  • Great, thanks chaps, just finished him, he does look like an absolute unit!
  • TomOTW
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got him to dump later as well but he will be staying all year. Over 100 games played he's amazing

Same, never expected him to be so solid!