Flashback Ibrahimović Appreciation Thread

Comments

• ElatedKarnage
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm going to use Ibra at RCAM I know he'll be good there

Backpost headers OP.
  • McRaven
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Man, he's really performing. 8 WL games, 18 goals, 1 assist. Reallyyyyy thinking about selling CR7 and just go Zlatan with Icons. Gonna wait to see if there's a cool flashback tonight, but I am thissss close.
  • Edu
    5993 posts Big Money Move
    expected more from him. his dribbling and shoot are amazing but turns like a truck
  • IamFrench
    1111 posts Professional
    Ibra is unique in this game. He is much more fluid than CR7...
  • RebelRob
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    Can do the first squad with all untradeables so only need to buy the second.

Reckon it’s worth it? Baring in mind r96 is my ultimate aim, so think it’s worth it even as a super sub?

623-ABC5-A-2770-4-D83-A25-E-919855-F5-D3-C5.png
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11074 posts Has That Special Something
    Do you guys think he's worth getting and slowly building around if I just got the game? FIFA 14 ibra is my all time favorite and I don't anticipate ever really having a ton of coins
  • Maverick
    3667 posts National Call-Up
    RebelRob wrote: »

Reckon it’s worth it? Baring in mind r96 is my ultimate aim, so think it’s worth it even as a super sub?

Haven't used him yet, but for the value and reviews I'm seeing, I'd say yes.
  • McRaven

Second squad is about a 100k. 100k for a 92 ST with Icon stats is a pretty good deal.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Also is this sbc expected to get cheaper over the next few days or probably not?
  • Falafelmonster
    4435 posts National Call-Up
    Need more reviews!
  • Rb10119
    1543 posts Play-Off Hero
    Using hunter
  • SupaNoodle1990
    24277 posts Club Captain
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Also is this sbc expected to get cheaper over the next few days or probably not?

Probably not, it’s actually gone up 30k since last night.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Probably not, it’s actually gone up 30k since last night.

Hopefully this last 125k pack does me solid then lol first 9500 were brutal no idea how much coins I'll even end up with.
  • Cantona84
    6599 posts Big Money Move
    Need more reviews!

What more do you want? You are not getting a better deal all year.

I have played with Ibra every edition since I started playing FUT though. Love this card.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Need more reviews!

What more do you want? You are not getting a better deal all year.

I have played with Ibra every edition since I started playing FUT though. Love this card.

Does the gameplay this year suit him more as well?
  • IamFrench
    1111 posts Professional
    SBC Zlatan is a unique player in FIFA19. The regular is so bad, but this version is another level....

- Very fast, more than 84 pace
    - 99 Strength, 99 Heading, 99 Aggression ? I confirm.
    - 44 Balance ? I do not agree, he is more fluid than CR7 and CR7 has 70 balance...
    - Dribbling is awesome, 1m95 + 99 Physical + Very fluid = Fun

I highly recommend this player, here it's my team and it's the player who impresses me the most.

1547301111-16.jpg
  • Ian_Ando08
    5721 posts Big Money Move
    He's simply amazing and the biggest surprise is his passing is sublime
  • RebelRob
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    Done for 75k.

Got sweet fa from the packs, pastore was the best but I expected nothing more.
  • Horizonvapor
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Totally worth it imo he’s a monster...
  • Keano
    8034 posts League Winner
    Using Hawk on him atm purely for the jumping as I don't feel the balance increase will do anything, anyone notice if engine actually helps is balance at all? else you may as well just secure his heading.
  • P
    6932 posts Big Money Move
    Tempted to do him as he looks fun, but currently have enough right now that if there was an r96 sbc I could possibly stretch to him if he was 3m, so don’t want to throw away 200k and only use him here and there.

Currently have a bench of untradeables so don’t need another 😩

I can safely say there won't be an r9 sbc for 3 mill any time soon.
  • WonderMouse
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    IamFrench wrote: »
    SBC Zlatan is a unique player in FIFA19. The regular is so bad, but this version is another level....

- Very fast, more than 84 pace
    - 99 Strength, 99 Heading, 99 Aggression ? I confirm.
    - 44 Balance ? I do not agree, he is more fluid than CR7 and CR7 has 70 balance...
    - Dribbling is awesome, 1m95 + 99 Physical + Very fluid = Fun

I highly recommend this player, here it's my team and it's the player who impresses me the most.

1547301111-16.jpg

Why no TOTY Mbappe?

Sick team though Ibra as a wide cam is unorthodox
  • McRaven
    His positioning is insane. Always at the right place at the right time. Just had a game where he wasn't very present in the play. Ends up scoring a hattrick anyway :joy:
  • McRaven
    Okay, guys. Should I sell CR7 and make this to get everyone on 10 chem?

zlatan.png

In game
    Zlatan2.png

That 5* skill attack looks tasty.
  • Ian_Ando08
    5721 posts Big Money Move
    McRaven wrote: »
    Okay, guys. Should I sell CR7 and make this to get everyone on 10 chem?

zlatan.png

In game
    Zlatan2.png

That 5* skill attack looks tasty.

yes mate alot more fun than CR7! do it !
  • Kieran1903
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    21 games, 52 goals 8 assists

Just beautiful <3
  • uhMaZiiNq
    If anybody has any spare time and wouldn't mind helping me put a team together around him I would appreciate it. Pulled a TOTY de gea and plan to do all the advanced sbcs and stuff so will easily have at least 1 mil to build around ibra
  • McLaughlan_26
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just jumped on WL after doing him, 6 games 15 goals, guys a machine you really notice the 99 strength and his shot is just silly
  • lewspaz
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just got him, packed verratti and rakitic along the way so happy days
  • Eisenhardt
    4108 posts National Call-Up
    If anybody has any spare time and wouldn't mind helping me put a team together around him I would appreciate it. Pulled a TOTY de gea and plan to do all the advanced sbcs and stuff so will easily have at least 1 mil to build around ibra

It's too bad you're a bit late to the game. There was an awesome POTY Josef Martinez card in weekly objectives not too long ago that I can see working well with this Ibra. Your best bet is to go to FUTBIN or FUTHead and search for this Ibra then click on "squads I'm in" then sort based on your budget.