• CovLee_Candice
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    Do it for 80k. Pack is so bad tho
  • killer xavi
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would he be better as a ST or CCAM in a 4231
  • hjdjydyufu
    7777 posts League Winner
    Would he work side by side CR7? I feel like they are too much alike to have both and I'm not getting rid of CR7 even though I love Ibra!!!!
  • Kamilflage
    4901 posts National Call-Up
    10 games in this card is so much fun with the 5 star this year....I feel like I'm using an icon <3
  • VICTAAAA
    10778 posts Has That Special Something
    If you played 14 and earlier, you’ll understand why a 5* star Ibra is so popular.
  • jpsblue
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    glad to hear great reviews. did him for 15k with the untradables i had via league upgrades. let's try him out as a sub later tonight
  • Bobb
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    If you played 14 and earlier, you’ll understand why a 5* star Ibra is so popular.

That TOTY was so far out of reach for me, I’m pretty sure he was as expensive as TOTY CR7, he was so hyped. This card feels like I’m getting to play with the TOTY I never got!
  • VICTAAAA
    10778 posts Has That Special Something
    Bobb wrote: »

That TOTY was so far out of reach for me, I’m pretty sure he was as expensive as TOTY CR7, he was so hyped. This card feels like I’m getting to play with the TOTY I never got!

i only got to play with his NIF, coin buying was rampant so even that was close to a mill. i only played one SB match with him and with the exception of a heavy touch here and there, the real Ibra card is back.
  • AjaxLegends
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    tauras wrote: »
    3 wl games in 5 goals scored need to get scream forsberg into cam for him.

I used untradeable scream forsberg as the swedish requirement. He isn’t very fun in game at all.
  • Waldog94
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bobb wrote: »

i only got to play with his NIF, coin buying was rampant so even that was close to a mill. i only played one SB match with him and with the exception of a heavy touch here and there, the real Ibra card is back.
    I packed that ibra he was insane
  • NerdHerd
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would he be better as a ST or CCAM in a 4231

A lot better at striker for me. Raul moves to ccam.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7777 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Would he work side by side CR7? I feel like they are too much alike to have both and I'm not getting rid of CR7 even though I love Ibra!!!!

?
  • NerdHerd
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special

?

I tried Raul and Ibra side by side and it didn’t work out too well. Ibra is better up top by himself to make moves in open space for the cannon.
  • nathswfc
    1446 posts Professional
    Only brung him on as a sub in 65th min for 2 games. Has 4 goals
  • weims
    2033 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play him ahead of Socrates and am loving the combination
  • Lew15
    710 posts Semi-Pro

?

I use them together and they are a force up front. Both scoring outrageous goals
  • RBailss
    12058 posts Has That Special Something
    So the consensus is to do him yeah?
  • jpsblue
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    RBailss wrote: »

seems like it

those that have used him, whats the best way to use him? im gonna use him as a super sub later tonight. dont try and burst your way through? just work the ball into the box to him? dont try and dribble too much with him?
  • holdenwait
    56431 posts National Treasure
    why wouldnt you dribble with ibra? mix it up he can do it all
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »

Absolutely mate! For that price, you can easily use him till TOTS time.

Does help of course if you have Icons around him. Fortunate to have Rivaldo & Best in a 3421. Love spamming the crosses to him!
  • holdenwait
    edited January 12
    bad boys FC

a8e8e69ab6c66880eb2539fdeefd5e2d.png
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »
    bad boys FC

Great CB there … can't unsee.
  • Gbeadz123
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Still debating this one, would you sell nif griezman and replace with ibra?
  • holdenwait
    holdenwait wrote: »
    bad boys FC

Great CB there … can't unsee.

;) my heart couldn't let reus sit on the bench , even for a pic :joy: toty varane incoming tomorrow, ibra will be used as the mighty sub, but icons and fb cards look neat together
  • nathswfc
    1446 posts Professional
    Gbeadz123 wrote: »
    Still debating this one, would you sell nif griezman and replace with ibra?

100x over
  • EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    I put him in an MLS silver bronze with Prime Baggio CAM and Martinez and Zlatan up top. Dominated a typical team with Jesus, IF Sane... Think I found my fitness squad.
  • iWiggle
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Honey, im home!

Didnt even get a board from the 4 packs from doing him and the TOTY SBCs though :/

0910b-c6c7f86f-f791-44d6-9de7-5ba57b4e889b.png

Swap Raul and Zlatan to get Both Anderson and Mbappe on 10 chem

Play for 451
  • Arsenalfan97
    7699 posts League Winner
    Got him yesterday and just subbed him and he scored a screamer within 8 mins oh boy he feels good
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Got him yesterday and just subbed him and he scored a screamer within 8 mins oh boy he feels good

This is what I’d have to do, have a full Serie A team.

Think he’s worth getting just to sub on every game? Would wipe out my coin total
  • Moe_Szyslak
    245 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No brainer for me completing this SBC at that price. Could even be a mainstay in my team until TOTS he looks that good.

Won't get the chance to try him out until tomorrow but looking forward to it.