Flashback Ibrahimović Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Navraat wrote: »
    Hes not that good against Elite opposition but I still play him cause its Ibra

Just use the little dinked lob pass to him and he'll rattle in the volley a crazy amount. Almost never ground pass to him now

I use him to win goalkicks, do scoop turns inside the box and for his crazy finishing. On buildup I'd rather not use him
  • TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    I kinda miss my Ibra 😑

Pulled him in the flashback SBC for about 50 and some UTs ❤❤ Ibras back in the game lads 😏
    Now the big question is to use him or FB Villa as a sub next to Kluivert? 🤫🤔🤫
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    For the first time since he came out I’ve built a team without him.
  • Kamilflage
    4537 posts National Call-Up
    I just benched him :(
    Got impatient and did R96, but I kept Ibra alive I know I will get that Zlatan mood at some point
  • Shshj
    3995 posts National Call-Up
    Still using mine, he and Eusebio work so well together.
  • chaser2k15
    13374 posts Has That Special Something
    Nearly on 200 goals with him. Never had any player on a FIFA game I keep going back to. <3
  • McRaven
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    I tried other strikers, but his combo of skills, height, dribbling, passing and finishing is very hard to replace. I got so used to having a 5* skiller up front as well, it's hard going to 4* now.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20438 posts Club Captain
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Nearly on 200 goals with him. Never had any player on a FIFA game I keep going back to. <3

Surprised you didn't shoehorn another converted CB or CDM at striker :trollface:
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i switch between him and fb rooney for a wide cam in 4222. usually start one and sub in the other. the strikers are prime raul and tots auba so no room for him there. and on top of that he is such a great cam. his passing is sublime.