Flashback Ibrahimović Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    4973 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 11
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    @Finesse_4days i dont get why dont like him. His finesse shots are out of this world

Pre patch that mattered, and he would score a lot of yellow timed finesse shots now it really isn't that important .
  • Wonderfulwest
    4415 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve scored some beautiful volleys with Zlatan over this past WL. My god his fun
  • Crossland
    4463 posts National Call-Up
    He's the best pound for pound Striker in the game this year bar none
  • RebelRob
    3477 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve got to say, I’m really not feeling ibra either.

I’ve subbed him in for the last 25 minutes against tired opponents occasionally (where he should shine) but he just seems to be lacking that special something.

I also chucked him into a fitness squad (which is average at best) and even then he didn’t really stand out apart from pulling off a rainbow flick volley.

Will likely go into r96 sbc for me.
  • Ranntheman
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best value striker in the Game. Just love the card perfect for my play style. 140 games 111 goals & a bucket load of assists.
  • Sercs
    18066 posts World Class
    How much did this card cost when it came out originally? From scratch, if you bought everything needed
  • Shane
    23726 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »
    How much did this card cost when it came out originally? From scratch, if you bought everything needed

About 140k iirc. After packs it cost me like a 100k
  • Crossland
    Shane wrote: »

Yea,outrageous value unbelievable
  • Sercs
    18066 posts World Class
    Shane wrote: »

Really?!?! Wtf
  • Sercs
    18066 posts World Class
    Never do sbcs, would of done this one mind. Was away when he was active so couldn’t get him, prob no chance this is repeated til tots
  • MikeyP_FC
    12453 posts Has That Special Something
    Even you would have done him @Sercs ;)
  • Ranntheman
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    I never do SBC cards but it let me finally find a use for all those untradable red cards I was never going to use.

Cost me 80kish before packs.
  • Ulook92
    10569 posts Has That Special Something
    Ranntheman wrote: »
    I never do SBC cards but it let me finally find a use for all those untradable red cards I was never going to use.

Cost me 80kish before packs.

You couldnt have picked a better one to do. Well done!
  • bhafc1901
    2113 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's possible I prefer him to r94, he's that good. So damn good in the air.
  • Currieman
    4533 posts National Call-Up
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I’ve got to say, I’m really not feeling ibra either.

I’ve subbed him in for the last 25 minutes against tired opponents occasionally (where he should shine) but he just seems to be lacking that special something.

I also chucked him into a fitness squad (which is average at best) and even then he didn’t really stand out apart from pulling off a rainbow flick volley.

Will likely go into r96 sbc for me.

I don't understand how people can't get on with him. He just scores goals for fun.
  • Navraat
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can't play with other strikers anymore, Ibra wins every goalkick and when opponents to the high press just pass to gk and smash it up top, Ibra will win it against Van Dijk

• NornIron
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Was using right up until I got Red CR7 last week great player usually sub him on now 120 games 110 goals and about 80 assists.
  • Tof33z
    3966 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »
    Was using right up until I got Red CR7 last week great player usually sub him on now 120 games 110 goals and about 80 assists.

put the two together - I do, it's great fun
  • McRaven
    3018 posts National Call-Up
    Navraat wrote: »
    I can't play with other strikers anymore, Ibra wins every goalkick and when opponents to the high press just pass to gk and smash it up top, Ibra will win it against Van Dijk

Same
  • Currieman
    4533 posts National Call-Up
    Navraat wrote: »

I have played nearly 150 games with Ibra and I honestly think he's only lost about 5 headers in that time. Maybe less. And even then I think it was user error. Doesn't matter if it's Varane, Ramos, VVD. None of them can win a header against him. It's great for goal kicks!
  • Crossland
    The card is like a Hack,it feels like one of them players you up the stats on in the player editor on Fifa lol
  • Tof33z
    3966 posts National Call-Up
    wonder what his price would be if that was a tradeable card....
  • Shane
    23726 posts Club Captain
    Tof33z wrote: »
    wonder what his price would be if that was a tradeable card....

Definitely not a 140k
  • TheMagicMan
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best SBC of all time.
  • Crossland
    Best SBC of all time.

Easily
  • Vacant
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He’s been causing me grief ever since he was released.
  • Chubbs
    14004 posts Has That Special Something
    I am still trying to love him but cant beat a defender with him. Is great holding up and knocking it on though.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4415 posts National Call-Up
    Chubbs wrote: »
    I am still trying to love him but cant beat a defender with him. Is great holding up and knocking it on though.

La croqueta and ball rolls with the odd drag back and you’ll be gliding past those AI defending scrubs
  • MushyP15
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whether you like him or not, the patch has made him a completely different animal.

For the value, he could genuinely be the best SBC of all time as people are suggesting. I wish I had him.
  • Eddie Jones
    1309 posts Professional
    63-F93-BF0-8404-4758-9372-0-DA6-F5509-F5-D.png

Reached my 200th goal with him this evening. What a monster he’s been.