Flashback Ibrahimović Appreciation Thread

Comments

  • CrewFc11
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What instructions and ct are people using to get the best out of him? He seems to disappear some games for me
  • Arsenalfan97
    7238 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 10
    CrewFc11 wrote: »
    What instructions and ct are people using to get the best out of him? He seems to disappear some games for me

    Just stay central for me he needs a quick below either at ST with him or cam if you want to get the best out of his hold up play
  • AULERT
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can’t afford to link him, so I’m forced to bring him on as a sub at around 60 mins... I can’t even imagine how good he is on 10 chem :blush: I’m tempted to save up for 2 icons, to get him on 10 Chem upfront!
  • AULERT
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CrewFc11 wrote: »
    What instructions and ct are people using to get the best out of him? He seems to disappear some games for me

    Stay Central, Balanced.

    I found playing him on the left was more effective than the right.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4561 posts National Call-Up
    I use him as lone striker with a maestro to max his shooting and passing and he is a god. Honesty don’t think EA fully thought it through when they released him. Guy is end game, even if I am slightly biased
  • Ulook92
    11019 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 10
    Plays alongside prime Raul and infront of prime Socrates. Have him set to stay central and get in behind and does wonders. Has 139 goals in 123 games.
  • TimRUFC
    3219 posts National Call-Up
    Guy need opinions please??
    Playing 41212(2) atm with Ibra(10chem) and Owen up top with 88 Reus cam.
    Would a 433(4) of
    Nedved(Prime) Ibra (8 chem) RTTF Pulisic and 88 Reus cam be better?
  • Dodds
    7570 posts League Winner
    Hate playing against him so much, do I wish I done him? Maybe.
  • Danic123
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couldn’t get along with him pre patch. Maybe I could now, but wouldn’t fit in my team.
  • ccooaattssyy
    4564 posts National Call-Up
    Wish I did him & alves
  • Paciga45
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    I feel bad for people who don’t have him
  • MushyP15
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    I feel bad for people who don’t have him

    I wish I had done him just because of this thread.

    He wouldn’t get in at ST ahead of my 90 Salah though.

  • Ulook92
    11019 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 10
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    I feel bad for people who don’t have him

    Agree with something you say for once.
  • Finesse_4days
    5645 posts Big Money Move
    My appreciation for Zlatan is he is 91 rated, this means he will prove very useful as SBC fodder when Prime Eusebio or R9 are released. He started off so well for me, but for some reason even as a sub he seems pretty average now, unless it's a header or Volley he doesn't seem to score many. He would be good if he didn't have the turning circle of the Titanic , and the balance of Peter Crouch after a night out.
  • krakos000
    16956 posts World Class
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My appreciation for Zlatan is he is 91 rated, this means he will prove very useful as SBC fodder when Prime Eusebio or R9 are released. He started off so well for me, but for some reason even as a sub he seems pretty average now, unless it's a header or Volley he doesn't seem to score many. He would be good if he didn't have the turning circle of the Titanic , and the balance of Peter Crouch after a night out.

    1. He is 92 rated.
    2. Get the f out with that slander.

    Jesus i cant believe what iv just read :cry:

  • TimRUFC
    3219 posts National Call-Up
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My appreciation for Zlatan is he is 91 rated, this means he will prove very useful as SBC fodder when Prime Eusebio or R9 are released. He started off so well for me, but for some reason even as a sub he seems pretty average now, unless it's a header or Volley he doesn't seem to score many. He would be good if he didn't have the turning circle of the Titanic , and the balance of Peter Crouch after a night out.

    1. He is 92 rated.
    2. Get the f out with that slander.

    Jesus i cant believe what iv just read :cry:

    Well F’ing said. Coming in here with that **** 😳
  • Färjestad
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    My appreciation for Zlatan is he is 91 rated, this means he will prove very useful as SBC fodder when Prime Eusebio or R9 are released. He started off so well for me, but for some reason even as a sub he seems pretty average now, unless it's a header or Volley he doesn't seem to score many. He would be good if he didn't have the turning circle of the Titanic , and the balance of Peter Crouch after a night out.

    Get out, and never come back.
  • MACCA33
    59 posts Park Captain
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My appreciation for Zlatan is he is 91 rated, this means he will prove very useful as SBC fodder when Prime Eusebio or R9 are released. He started off so well for me, but for some reason even as a sub he seems pretty average now, unless it's a header or Volley he doesn't seem to score many. He would be good if he didn't have the turning circle of the Titanic , and the balance of Peter Crouch after a night out.

    1. He is 92 rated.
    2. Get the f out with that slander.

    Jesus i cant believe what iv just read :cry:

  • Currieman
    4850 posts National Call-Up
    My appreciation for Zlatan is he is 91 rated, this means he will prove very useful as SBC fodder when Prime Eusebio or R9 are released. He started off so well for me, but for some reason even as a sub he seems pretty average now, unless it's a header or Volley he doesn't seem to score many. He would be good if he didn't have the turning circle of the Titanic , and the balance of Peter Crouch after a night out.

    You must be using a different Zlatan.
  • Bob_Dylan
    18816 posts World Class
    MushyP15 wrote: »
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    I feel bad for people who don’t have him

    I wish I had done him just because of this thread.

    He wouldn’t get in at ST ahead of my 90 Salah though.

    😂
  • RoosGianni
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    vxi4jh4qo.jpeg

    After my recent Elite WL run, he’ll go down as one of my best strikers I’ve used on any version of Fifa.
  • Finesse_4days
    5645 posts Big Money Move
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My appreciation for Zlatan is he is 91 rated, this means he will prove very useful as SBC fodder when Prime Eusebio or R9 are released. He started off so well for me, but for some reason even as a sub he seems pretty average now, unless it's a header or Volley he doesn't seem to score many. He would be good if he didn't have the turning circle of the Titanic , and the balance of Peter Crouch after a night out.

    1. He is 92 rated.
    2. Get the f out with that slander.

    Jesus i cant believe what iv just read :cry:
    Färjestad wrote: »
    My appreciation for Zlatan is he is 91 rated, this means he will prove very useful as SBC fodder when Prime Eusebio or R9 are released. He started off so well for me, but for some reason even as a sub he seems pretty average now, unless it's a header or Volley he doesn't seem to score many. He would be good if he didn't have the turning circle of the Titanic , and the balance of Peter Crouch after a night out.

    Get out, and never come back.
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My appreciation for Zlatan is he is 91 rated, this means he will prove very useful as SBC fodder when Prime Eusebio or R9 are released. He started off so well for me, but for some reason even as a sub he seems pretty average now, unless it's a header or Volley he doesn't seem to score many. He would be good if he didn't have the turning circle of the Titanic , and the balance of Peter Crouch after a night out.

    1. He is 92 rated.
    2. Get the f out with that slander.

    Jesus i cant believe what iv just read :cry:

    Well F’ing said. Coming in here with that **** 😳
    It was just a bit of banter guys, I never realised Zlatan fathered you all . The fact he is 92 rated means he is all the better as prime SBC fodder. In terms of how the card is in game , he is a pure target man which is not for me , I am not saying he is bad but he can' turn or run, and him not having the power header trait is a big negative. He is a decent card no doubt, but IMO he is miles worse than his Fifa 14 NIF becuase of the game mechanics and Ibra having very clunky dribbling animations and no acceleration. He is a fun sub, but he will be sacrificed in an SBC eventually.
  • Ulook92
    11019 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 11
    Anyone who puts Ibra into an SBC deserves to be blacklisted by the pack gods and sent to hell for eternal damnation.

    He is 1000% not "a pure target man". I have him set to stay central and get in behind and does brilliant with 139 goals in 126 games. He great dribbling so i dont get how you think he "has the turning circle of the titanic"

    What youre saying about his UT14 NIF makes me think youre just talking absolute nonsense because you personally cant get on with him. He compares almost identically with every TOTS he has ever had. Only ones you could say are better are his UT15 + 16 TOTS cards. To say he is "miles worse than his FIFA 14 NIF" is absolute trash talk. I think for once EA nailed the stats compared to his past cards.
  • Ulook92
    11019 posts Has That Special Something
    @Finesse_4days i dont get why dont like him. His finesse shots are out of this world
  • Navraat
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    hes good as a sub for me, does some damage in 2nd half
  • Anythingadam142
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 11
    Approaching 100 games with Ibra and he's amazing still :o

    Personally play him as lone striker in 4231 on 8 chem.

    Use him as both hold up for LCAM & RCAM and to get in behind and he excels at either tactic.
  • Finesse_4days
    5645 posts Big Money Move
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Anyone who puts Ibra into an SBC deserves to be blacklisted by the pack gods and sent to hell for eternal damnation.

    He is 1000% not "a pure target man". I have him set to stay central and get in behind and does brilliant with 139 goals in 126 games. He great dribbling so i dont get how you think he "has the turning circle of the titanic"

    What youre saying about his UT14 NIF makes me think youre just talking absolute nonsense because you personally cant get on with him. He compares almost identically with every TOTS he has ever had. Only ones you could say are better are his UT15 + 16 TOTS cards. To say he is "miles worse than his FIFA 14 NIF" is absolute trash talk. I think for once EA nailed the stats compared to his past cards.

    He is clunky AF on this Fifa , on Fifa 14 he was smooth and agile and strength was much more effective for a striker on this game 50 50 battles are unbalanced in favour of defenders for some reason, also stats don't mean **** it all about the players in game technique and animations and what is the meta on a certain Fifa. For example Patrick vieira is always the best CDM on the game no matter what CDMS come out with special cards with much better stats becuase of his animations and style of play suiting Fifa. On this Fifa someone who can do abit of everything is the most effective at striker, and Ibra can't accelerate , has awful balance and can't quickly receive the ball and turn 180 degrees. He is a decent card I am not saying he is **** , he just isn't what he should be becuase he isn't as elite as his stats suggest, anyway for the price he was still decent , he only cost me 60k after packs and will eventually save me around 70k when he goes into R9 or Eusebio.
  • chaser2k15
    12689 posts Has That Special Something
    7ad0aee70f61c55b7536805409f3c678.png
    Best striker i have used this year.
Sign In or Register to comment.