Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

TOTY VRSALJKO OUT NOW

Comments

• BSDShoes
    1162 posts Professional
    Yeah getting wins is the painful part, some of us remembers what happened with the MLS objective, it turned into a sweatfest.
  • TaRpInOs
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I feel bad, but selling NIF Vrsaljko is so profiting, I just can`t resist.
  • Surely noone is going to be bothered going through 12 games foe that card when there are so many better rb's
  • Really don't mind playing to earn a unique card,

TBF it should be more like this for all the cards you really want, Using actual gameplay and your skils instead of

the size of your wallet and pack luck, You should earn them.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    11308 posts Has That Special Something
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    Surely noone is going to be bothered going through 12 games foe that card when there are so many better rb's

I am...was using the OTW anyway for a link to my SBC skriniar :)
  • Kip2MyLou
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 11
    Surely noone is going to be bothered going through 12 games foe that card when there are so many better rb's

Oh I definitely am. Forgot to register for the weekend league so I'll be doing this all weekend. Ha.

Plus I didn't didn't do mvp Martinez so really no use for me to do ibra unfortunately. This is only thing I'm working towards all week.
  • ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    Yup, plus Serie A isn’t lacking in the RB department
  • Kip2MyLou
    7131 posts Big Money Move

They are though. This card will cost 70k and some time. Cancelo cost double that. Florenzi is okay but too small in my opinion
    Seems like a no brainer for me personally.
  • AFC_95
    7665 posts League Winner
    Anyone know if you can score then quit and have it count?

try it and let us know u mug

I thought it was just score, not score and win.

And even if it was just score if you quit the goals won't count.
  • nj10
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t see the problem with the objective.

People play SB, DR & WL and will get a lot worse than a good 87 rated card
  • Lupri
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited January 12

This is not true cancelo is very expensive and this look better and cheaper. So is a must have for serie a teams
  • binhoxx
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 12
    **** you EA, impossible to find someone to play in online single match in Origin. And when finaly i find someone, the latency sucks, always on red sign. Shame
  • P2 W2 helps that my first team is Serie A - aim is to win 3 or 4 matches per day
  • Kove
    3685 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone got a review on him?

Want to know if it is worthwhile doing over TIF Lala
  • greif44
    1290 posts Professional
    I think I'll just get him and sell my OTW Cancelo, 8/12 already. Shame he can`t shoot, but Cancelo can`t as well tho
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    11308 posts Has That Special Something
    Played 5 games with him. Wow what an upgrade on his OTW. Definitely worth the time doing. Love him so far. So quick off the mark and defensively very solid