What should i change in my team?

Leogod
74 posts Park Captain
edited January 11
Hi guys, i have a lot of pack luck lately. Yesterday with the rewards from WL i got David de Gea twice! And a regular Salah. So now i get 1.2 maybe 1.4 milion coins to upgrade my team ( i have that Salah on the bench with some other good players). I was thinking about putting salah 90 if for auba but im not sure! What do you guys think? 25jza87.png

Comments

• Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTY Van Dijk, cant get past him and he's a cheat code on corners. Don't have him myself but played him twice in the WL already and he is absurd.
  • Leogod
    74 posts Park Captain
    Spillaren wrote: »
    TOTY Van Dijk, cant get past him and he's a cheat code on corners. Don't have him myself but played him twice in the WL already and he is absurd.

Is he that much better ? Because if Liverpool reach the finals or something this will be a beast card also!
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    IMO toty de gea is not worth the price. Gold de gea with basic chem is already 99 in every important start for a keeper. I would sell him and salah, put lineker where auba is and get CR7
  • Leogod
    74 posts Park Captain
    senaffc wrote: »
    IMO toty de gea is not worth the price. Gold de gea with basic chem is already 99 in every important start for a keeper. I would sell him and salah, put lineker where auba is and get CR7
    I got de gea for free

• ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    Leogod wrote: »
    I got de gea for free

He means you can sell him and invest the money elsewhere. I haven't used him but from previous years' experience, I can't imagine he'd be worth the extra coins over his NIF
    I agree tbh
    I would sell him, Sanchez, and Aurier to get prime Blanc and TIF Lala
    I also cannot stand RIvaldo's 2* WF. I would use the extra money to try upgrading him to someone like Cruyff
  • Leogod
    74 posts Park Captain
    ahm1388 wrote: »
    Leogod wrote: »
    I got de gea for free

He means you can sell him and invest the money elsewhere. I haven't used him but from previous years' experience, I can't imagine he'd be worth the extra coins over his NIF
    I agree tbh
    I would sell him, Sanchez, and Aurier to get prime Blanc and TIF Lala
    I also cannot stand RIvaldo's 2* WF. I would use the extra money to try upgrading him to someone like Cruyff

I only can buy baby cruyff and get blanc prime with walker( allready got walker)
  • Leogod
    74 posts Park Captain
    544-F3-FF3-C9-C1-42-AD-ADC1-FFCCE23-CCFA9.png

This is my team now, only searching for a better cam as ronaldo. In currently looking at socrates or butragueno. But socrates isnt fast an butragueno is small.. recommendations?