Icon Crafting - FUTSpy

Supermario911
955 posts Professional
Have you all seen this guys method to do "Icon Craft"?

I've opened about 15 league upgrade packs and have had 1 walkout.

I find it hard to believe they are completing Icon SBCs with these upgrade packs at a cost of like 200-300k!

How many walkouts have you had?

Comments

• Andyw19_88
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bunch of bullshitters trying to look good on twitter
  • Supermario911
    955 posts Professional
    yeah i think its BS
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    I got 3 walkouts from 16 82+ packs.
  • King_Boontai
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not even lying it works kind of. I had 180k and a useless icon i started raul and i have the 88 team left and can finish it today.
  • Devers
    6742 posts Big Money Move
    Done rui costa for about 280-300k
  • Alteron
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    I didnt understand it. Can some1 explain please?
  • CarpeDiem
    1271 posts Professional
    Alteron wrote: »

Do gold upgrades, and every time you get to 11 rares do a premium league sbc (you'll get 3 rares and 9 non rares) keep anything 83/84+ and rinse the rest.
  • grafyfoxcr7
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    CarpeDiem wrote: »

Do gold upgrades, and every time you get to 11 rares do a premium league sbc (you'll get 3 rares and 9 non rares) keep anything 83/84+ and rinse the rest.

Thank you so much for this idea man. I have only 15k coins and I did this method ..got some 83-85 that will help me in my sbc and also maybe usable for my squad. Can't thank enough. Never struck my mind
  • Azablucky
    4089 posts National Call-Up
    Do you just buy a crap tonne of 300 coin non rares to begin with? So say I have 45k and I buy 150 non rares I could complete the gold upgrade roughly 13 times which would give me 26 players back. Say all 26 were poor I would recycle them into the premium league SBC twice, I would get 7 rares back with 4 I already had so could then do another.

So in short from 45k I could only complete the premium league SBC 3 times?
  • Sykesy
    3307 posts National Call-Up
    Done Sheva for 350-400
    Casillas free

It depends on pack luck. Pulled Toty Ramos from LaLiga upgrade also which covers anything. Sold my standard Ramos
  • xFATAL
    3912 posts National Call-Up

People needed FUTspy to figure this out?
  • purcvl
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 12
    xFATAL wrote: »

Yeah man, I'm ashamed to admit this **** never even occurred to me. Been so bitter about SBCs didn't think any good could be there.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 12
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Do you just buy a crap tonne of 300 coin non rares to begin with? So say I have 45k and I buy 150 non rares I could complete the gold upgrade roughly 13 times which would give me 26 players back. Say all 26 were poor I would recycle them into the premium league SBC twice, I would get 7 rares back with 4 I already had so could then do another.

So in short from 45k I could only complete the premium league SBC 3 times?

No just mass bid on rares at 700 at most, if you get some for 600-650 you should get 66 rares and be able to do 6
  • JamieT96
    6933 posts Big Money Move
    This whole 'IconCraft' thing is the stupidest, should just be common sense thing I've ever seen.
  • BiigDee
    4287 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve 790k just sitting there as gameplay has been awful, tempted to go do it for Sheva
  • YB_11_
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have 8k and nothing in the club I can use. I think it's impossible for me to to this.
  • pedro___
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    xFATAL wrote: »

• Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    This whole 'IconCraft' thing is the stupidest, should just be common sense thing I've ever seen.

Common sense is not so common round these parts.
  • JuliantbX
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maybe it’s not that people don’t realise it’s Possible, but don’t think about it. I was Too lazy to do it at first, but the video and thread about it made me enthousiastic about it. Put in quite Some hours and the thrill of seeing the walkout sign in an upgrade pack is Nice.

Ps. The disappointment is less satisfying
  • Kalhead
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is just a name someone has given to something been going on for ages. Back over Christmas I "icon crafted" to get Ballack and is was very effective because you had the TOTW SBC to dump 83s into.

I've opened a load of upgrade packs (I'd estimate 100) and the walkout rate now, compared to then is much lower. Back then I opened less and packed Aguero, Silva, Eriksen, De Gea and De Bruyne, this time the best I've packed from EPL is Lloris. It may be that the TOTY makes those top ones even less likely.

Problem is I've reached a point where its not worth doing anything with duplicate 83s.

Anyways, finished off some league SBCs and finally got my first ever TOTY. Kante ... in the Dortmund pack, so its tradeable as well. Buzzing!

• Ishibum
    11493 posts Has That Special Something

Agreed
  • So the same **** people were doing last year, & in 17 (for TOTS & TOTY) but with some Twitter trader putting his name on it. Lol.
  • Andyw19_88
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ishibum wrote: »

Agreed

Yeah was actually interested thought it would be something Id missed but it's state the obvious
  • Emil_B
    52 posts Park Captain
    Did Rui Costa with it. Cost me about 300 k. Then packed Middle Ballack and Bale in the packs from it - so ended up making a mil while getting an icon.

Then did Keane for about 250 k - got baby R9 in packs - so that ended up making me 2 mil.

Even without the packluck I would've gotten some cheap icons - but ended up with Keane, Costa and 3 mil extra in the bank.

• grafyfoxcr7
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Emil_B wrote: »
    Did Rui Costa with it. Cost me about 300 k. Then packed Middle Ballack and Bale in the packs from it - so ended up making a mil while getting an icon.

Then did Keane for about 250 k - got baby R9 in packs - so that ended up making me 2 mil.

Even without the packluck I would've gotten some cheap icons - but ended up with Keane, Costa and 3 mil extra in the bank.

Give me some coins lol 😂
  • Supermario911
    955 posts Professional

lol i'ld never have this luck

I barely get walkouts these days
  • freakjas
    4043 posts National Call-Up

You forgot to mention the part where you woke up and realized it was all a dream
  • Emil_B
    52 posts Park Captain
    freakjas wrote: »

You forgot to mention the part where you woke up and realized it was all a dream

Luckily not - now I'm debating buying TOTY Marcelo instead of TOTGS Alba - or Prime Rio instead of IF Lucas Hernandez... The struggle when you finally get coins!