Anyone play 343

Safehands84
3137 posts National Call-Up
Anyone playing it. I tried 352 for a while but I now have Best and want to get the “best” out of him. Reason 343 rather than 3421 is you can put free roam on wingers but not on forwards

Comments

• _Stobe
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    on paper seems to be the "best" formation
  • JordVorenholt
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah I play it

I keep my defense narrow that way the center backs don't give away gaps in defense
  • Safehands84
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    yeah I play it

I keep my defense narrow that way the center backs don't give away gaps in defense

How do you find it . Do you have enough to deal with the 3 cams in 4231 and donthe iwngers get involved mich
  • JordVorenholt
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah I play it

How do you find it . Do you have enough to deal with the 3 cams in 4231 and donthe iwngers get involved mich

I find it a lot of fun but not sure how I deal with 4231 yet I don't come across it often. Maybe that'll change, first weekend league for me. I have a 532 on my dpad set up so I can switch if necessary
  • passpassshootpost
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yeah I play it

I find it a lot of fun but not sure how I deal with 4231 yet I don't come across it often. Maybe that'll change, first weekend league for me. I have a 532 on my dpad set up so I can switch if necessary

I play against 4231 every game...