One Stream To End It All - LIVE NOW

Mike_Pickford
3657 posts National Call-Up
edited January 11
It's over. Done. Finished. Ultimate Team, at least in my eyes, has died. With that said, I'm doing one final stream tomorrow, starting at 4:30pm EST where I'll be blowing the rest of my coins on packs and deleting my club. It will only be a modest 5m opening, as I've already spent around 10m since TOTY started. Game is stale, I get no enjoyment out of it, so it's time to finally pull the plug. I'll be finished with the forums too, unfortunately. I've found I'm posting less and less, so going to carry out a complete Fifa cleanse.

Tune in to watch it all burn down!

I'll be streaming from here:

https://mixer.com/feed_thy_goat
Post edited by Mike_Pickford on

Comments

• Bobb
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    rip
  • Andy99TradeZ
    12938 posts Has That Special Something
    you been round here a long time :o

i'll deffo try watch, what happens if you pack like 2 totys?
  • Choepiechakie
    29123 posts Player of the Year
    Streaming on mixer.

Yikes
  • DarthGrowler
    13626 posts Has That Special Something
    I hope you pack CR7 and Messi 8 times
  • Mike_Pickford
    edited January 10
    you been round here a long time :o

i'll deffo try watch, what happens if you pack like 2 totys?

Aye, joined back during Fifa 11. Probably just the nostalgia talking, but things used to be so good. Both the game and this place. As Ultimate Team in general has grown, the whole feeling of the game has gone downhill imo. This is a long time coming.

On the off off off off chance I pull anything good, I'll recycle and continue opening packs. Will list at a discount on the hopes someone watching is able to snipe. Highly unlike this happens though. Through 10m so far, the best I've pulled rating wise is Chiellini and coin wise is NIF Varane.
  • Mike_Pickford
    Streaming on mixer.

Yikes

I figured Mixer was easiest. I have a Twitch channel, so can stream on there too I guess. Will decide tomorrow.
  • Mike_Pickford
    Also, congrats on your Mbappe @Andy99TradeZ . Nice to see one of the good guys getting some luck for a change.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    12938 posts Has That Special Something
    Also, congrats on your Mbappe @Andy99TradeZ . Nice to see one of the good guys getting some luck for a change.

You ever had one?
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    I feel you, I've not played for weeks, and having my OT thread moved has made me loathe this place even further.

The people that run this place are so out of touch with the community, I don't know why they even bother with it anymore.

Morons can post indiscriminate nonsense every minute in General Discussion, and it remains. We want a few OT threads in a community that we've built up over the years...unacceptable. Place is a joke, and the game is a joke. I'm only still hanging around because I've made some decent friends on here over the years.
  • Mike_Pickford

You ever had one?

Not this year. In past year's I've pulled a few. My last one was a while ago though, probably Lahm the last time he was in.
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I feel you. I havent play fifa since march. Just bought it 3 weeks ago. Couldnt find any joy playing anymore. I ll probably stop playing it again in march also when moto season starts.
    Wish you best of luck with pack opening.
  • maymanpele
    13555 posts Has That Special Something
    Hey Mike, can I get some coins?

In all seriousness, it sucks you are leaving. I enjoyed the fut 14 days of the MLS league even though I got smoked more times than not.
  • Mike_Pickford
    maymanpele wrote: »

In all seriousness, it sucks you are leaving. I enjoyed the fut 14 days of the MLS league even though I got smoked more times than not.

I wanted to do a huge giveaway on here, but was informed that wouldn't be possible. A few games of Deal or No Deal would really liven this place up I reckon!

That spell of Fifa 13 to probably Fifa 16 was the best. All the tournaments and drafts I held on here... It was just fun. Shame those days are behind us.
  • BWild
    3076 posts National Call-Up

I wanted to do a huge giveaway on here, but was informed that wouldn't be possible. A few games of Deal or No Deal would really liven this place up I reckon!

That spell of Fifa 13 to probably Fifa 16 was the best. All the tournaments and drafts I held on here... It was just fun. Shame those days are behind us.

I was reminiscing about the old days earlier. It's unfortunate that they're gone.
  • maymanpele
    13555 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah, those were some good times. I'm actually playing more fifa this year than ever, but I don't have time for playing tournaments. Hopefully you'll be around for fifa 20.
  • Jfo88
    22347 posts Club Captain
    What number will they hang in the forum rafters?
  • Will check it out brother :+1:
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    Sorry to see you’re leaving @Mike_Pickford

One of the good guys.
  • KingLionel10
    14924 posts World Class
    Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, you have been the one, you have been the one for me
  • Ulook92
    10716 posts Has That Special Something
    I think a hell of a lot of people can relate to that, including me.

I dont normally believe people when they say theyre leaving but i know youre for real.

Take care mate, have a good life!
  • HeroBent
    4588 posts National Call-Up
    Damn. One of the real oldtimers giving in. Take care dude! All the best!
  • Hippyboy6
    16488 posts World Class
    HeroBent wrote: »
    Damn. One of the real oldtimers giving in. Take care dude! All the best!

There's only so much you can put up with, pumping either lots of money or lots of time into a game that offers no reward (gameplay wise) GL bud, I hope you make the most of all that free time you'll have on your hands
  • Diggy
    12552 posts Has That Special Something
    What a shame one of the old boys

I can understand your reasoning
  • Summer69
    1124 posts Professional
    Ea will probably pack you TOTY cr7 to keep you playing...
    #theirspiesareeverywhere
  • Absting159
    6471 posts Moderator
    @Mike_Pickford

It’s a sad day man. You single handedly turned me from a lurker to a regular Forum contributor.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25245 posts Player of the Year
    Comes to something when die hards like Mike have had enough.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Peace brother
  • Absting159
    6471 posts Moderator
    Comes to something when die hards like Mike have had enough.

Couldn’t agree more.

• BiigDee
    4287 posts National Call-Up
    This is the tragic love affair of FIFA, how many good people are walking away from the game?? It’s Sad EA have left the game in its current state we can’t even have our voice heard now as your just warned and kept quiet.

Playing the game feels like a jail sentence and here your treated like it’s a prison.

Good luck going forward fella.
  • Azof
    14566 posts Has That Special Something
    BiigDee wrote: »
    This is the tragic love affair of FIFA, how many good people are walking away from the game?? It’s Sad EA have left the game in its current state we can’t even have our voice heard now as your just warned and kept quiet.

Playing the game feels like a jail sentence and here your treated like it’s a prison.

Good luck going forward fella.

RT