The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

My prime Ferdinand is missing

ucan
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 2019
I Just opend my dream Team squad to build a Team went back to my main Team an my prime Ferdinand was gone?? Ive searched him in my Club but couldnt find him. Is this a bug? How can i get bck my Ferdinand? I don't made sbc or somethin and no i don't deleted him. He was untradable. Pls mates what can I do.

Comments

• ucan
    Up
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's EA tax, your best player every week must go. Sorry.
  • FIFA_18007
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    check your club, is he there? not from the team screen but from the club screen
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    If he's untradable he'll be at the back of your club. Search specifically for icons and untradable
  • ucan
    ive searched him in my club everywhere he is just not there ):
  • James Libby
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Tough loss, mate. Hope you learned your lesson.
  • ucan

wich lesson? Ive went back to my club and he wasnt there ive deleted nothin
    I guess it is a bug or somethin I dont know
  • GeorgeGervin
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    Happens sometimes. Search him in the club. Quit the app and reopen. He will show.
  • Eroberto
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did you try searching him by name?
  • ucan
    edited January 2019
    Eroberto wrote: »
    Did you try searching him by name?

Ive searched him everywhere Web app, consol and by name he just disappeard
    this happend to me for the first time. Ive never heard about that problem too
    man Im so down right now Ive put so much effort in this, what just happend? ):

• Chadi1982
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Happened to me before.. came back next day. Ask support to check they told me it will reappear unless you deleted by accident
  • ucan
    Chadi1982 wrote: »
    Happened to me before.. came back next day. Ask support to check they told me it will reappear unless you deleted by accident

Do you search for him in your Club too? And by name?
    I hope so much he will reappear mate. Have the Support the ability to look what happend with him?
  • James Libby
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    ucan wrote: »

wich lesson? Ive went back to my club and he wasnt there ive deleted nothin
    I guess it is a bug or somethin I dont know

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • Chadi1982
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes i couldn't find my player.. they said it will reappear. Could be server issues.. just ask them online as long as you didnt delete yourself it should reappear
  • Eroberto
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    when you go to your squad screen are you able to pull up his 90 rated concept card? I would try that and if you are able to pull up his concept card into your squad without it converting to the one you own then you have an issue and I would contact the support thing online and open a case
  • Bambobär
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happens sometimes. Search him in the club. Quit the app and reopen. He will show.

ignore this guy Libby, he is just trolling everywhere and trying to annoy people.