Half way through TOTY, whos pulled?

IxToMxI
4840 posts Big Money Move
edited January 10
A TOTY that is? Give the details and the pack you pulled them in

Half way through TOTY, whos pulled? 177 votes

Yes - Defender
8%
ha032742xFATALEisenhardtPlomperkSkinz2k15SweatBeautifullyRoosGianniICE_UP_SONJs734JobiwanVezzoZv1k0MHoney1234SecondCitySaintms203 15 votes
Yes - Midfielder
3%
i2-TempZ-2iPengwinDouble_DQuinny2808Dill94Luke1311MichaelH 7 votes
Yes - Attacker
5%
PintOfMagennisTylermkeyAgasfyYellowKicksthegabrielNYCRizzywizzy6786fifaplayerbolBlactionManIndiejimtheWUnderground 10 votes
Yes - Multiple (GTFO)
3%
XpglobeCantona84kayron16azza452King_BoontaiBolly80 6 votes
No - Under 50 packs nothing
38%
JaymizzoPepe Le DiLzZ DanieldoIshibumTheMoneyTeamMagnificDanLiamSullyDG4KHMathew1606LahmChopsDolphSudjinnTimoner12Chetppeetteerr11IxToMxItopX-yusei-XYesser7number7rocky 69 votes
No - Under 150 packs nothing
39%
AckerScorcherPrimeLightshowSmudgeDandingoooRetro1989BrieMineSwissyCameron-NCAFCDieWölfe14robertsonBergamosSanderFCchaseplutoXx_iou_cheesecake_xXragesh91lukelymRicky0GlastfifaCarlton_Legend 70 votes

Comments

• IxToMxI
    49 packs, 6 100k’s and 6 Rare mega packs

Not
    A
    Single
    Walkout
  • Jaymizzo
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    49 packs, 6 100k’s and 6 Rare mega packs

Not
    A
    Single
    Walkout

Damn, I thought I was unfortunate. Just did my 30th player pack and still highest was Vidal x2 in all those.

Starting to think I'm not gonna get Varane.

To those who packed TOTY, did you do more normal upgrades and recycled into premium or did you go straight premium?
  • Bolly80
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 10
    Yes - Multiple (GTFO)
    After get van dijk earlier I just completed the casillias and put the trash from packs in premium pl upgrade and got De gea can't believe my luck 2 totys in 1 day
  • Yes - Defender
    Got Varane in my FUT Champions Rewards today. Got him in a Rare Gold Pack I guess...
  • Pengwin
    1096 posts Professional
    Yes - Midfielder
    De Bruyne in my MM mega pack reward today
  • Jaymizzo
    Looking at how many people are posting their TOTY pulls gives me hope... My Last 200k about to go down the drain tomorrow.

• BlactionMan
    91 posts Park Captain
    edited January 11
    Yes - Attacker
    Opened the 6 100k packs on promo, got busquets, vertongen & veratti so wasnt overly pleased with that. Put all the lower rated players obtained into the la liga SBC and.....

2dufj2b.png
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes - Multiple (GTFO)
    Opened the 6 100k packs on promo, got busquets, vertongen & veratti so wasnt overly pleased with that. Put all the lower rated players obtained into the la liga SBC and.....

https://ibb.co/LJvLTRt

(how do I embed the pic)

Wow and I thought thought I was lucky with the untradable packs. Gg.

Too post pics, upload it to tinypic.com and then copy the forum link and paste here
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6036 posts Big Money Move
    Yes - Midfielder
    Got Kante in a 100k pack yesterday
  • BlactionMan
    91 posts Park Captain
    Yes - Attacker
    kayron16 wrote: »

Too post pics, upload it to tinypic.com and then copy the forum link and paste here

Cheers! might need to start on the ligue1 tomorrow see if I can follow it up with mbappe

• kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes - Multiple (GTFO)
    kayron16 wrote: »

Cheers! might need to start on the ligue1 tomorrow see if I can follow it up with mbappe

Best bet is prem for you now, 4 totys with a possibility of 5 tomorrow. Ligue 1 could be worth doing if Neymar makes it
  • Darfi02
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    No I don't even remember how many packs I've opened. Best player I've packed was Oblak and that was in a normal gold upgrade helped finish an sbc for me. Apart from that the best was IF Lindelof the rest haven't been great.
  • daydreamer45
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 11
    open 20-30 pack some from icon sbc, with ultimate pack, jumbo rare player pack, din get any TOTY.. do get some inform player from league upgrade using the crap player i got earlier from pack opening, wasnt impressed with the outcome.. ultimate pack got pack some 83 player with no board.
  • No - Under 50 packs nothing
    How do I change my vote. Just pulled TOTY Marcelo from the Prime player pack from Casillas.
  • Retro1989
    3960 posts National Call-Up
    No TOTY, got Prime Nedved though so i suppose that's something.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 11
    Yes - Defender
    Just pulled TOTY Varane from untradable division rivals rare player pack.

Edit: my brother pulled him on my account as we switched off packs over beers. Could have been from any of the last few weeks DR rewards as I had a lot of packs saved.
  • Jaymizzo
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »

Edit: my brother pulled him on my account as we switched off packs over beers. Could have been from any of the last few weeks DR rewards as I had a lot of packs saved.

Congrats. Been chasing Varane all week.
  • Stevie_G
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    Nah still nothing, opened roughly 2.5 - 3 million coins worth of packs from store/SBCs with no blue. It just won't happen.

Looks like it's gonna be a 7th year without a blue for me, the only type of special card I haven't packed and it's just as hard as ever. Well done to those of you with big pulls thus far, can't lie in saying I'm super envious.........
  • ICE_UP_SON
    Yes - Defender
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

Congrats. Been chasing Varane all week.

Thanks, we were ecstatic! There were a few of us over at my place that have played FUT for years and it was the best pull ever between our group. Typically each spend $200 a year on release a year over the last 8 plus years then play and invest off that.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    Yes - Defender
    Stevie_G wrote: »
    Nah still nothing, opened roughly 2.5 - 3 million coins worth of packs from store/SBCs with no blue. It just won't happen.

Looks like it's gonna be a 7th year without a blue for me, the only type of special card I haven't packed and it's just as hard as ever. Well done to those of you with big pulls thus far, can't lie in saying I'm super envious.........

Hope you get one man! I know I’ll be cycling untradebale packs over the next few days.
  • xFATAL
    3911 posts National Call-Up
    Yes - Defender
    VVD and Marcelo both from the untradeable League player packs. Nothing from all my tradeable packs except alot of high rated golds. I strongly believe the League player packs are your best chance to get one but they're a major grind, Took me 5 hrs of opening before I got a blue.
  • Stevie_G
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    Stevie_G wrote: »

Hope you get one man! I know I’ll be cycling untradebale packs over the next few days.

Haha unfortunately I'm almost out of coins now.............. had near a million saved aside just to burn during TOTY but I'm reluctant to sell some of my players to fund packs. Got the whole of the bloody PL/La Liga 75-83 golds in my club too, been waiting 5-6 weeks for the league SBCs but to no avail!

Fair play on that Varane pull. I might have to get some mates around to open my packs for me instead of my own dreadful luck :lol:
  • Double_D
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes - Midfielder
    Untradeable Modric in a la liga upgrade pack.
  • IxToMxI
    xFATAL wrote: »
    VVD and Marcelo both from the untradeable League player packs. Nothing from all my tradeable packs except alot of high rated golds. I strongly believe the League player packs are your best chance to get one but they're a major grind, Took me 5 hrs of opening before I got a blue.

5 hours :( how many packs we talking?
  • AEsey
    5800 posts Big Money Move
    About 35 packs opened and not a walkout either
  • Zv1k0
    5657 posts Big Money Move
    Yes - Defender
    I open 40-60 packs per day from league SBCs and other live SBCs. No TOTY. Only Lloris is worth mentioning.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Did loads on my phone. Pulled Fraser 3 times. :D
  • ha032742
    33922 posts Moderator
    Yes - Defender
    Need to change my answer :#
  • MHoney1234
    4901 posts National Call-Up
    Yes - Defender
    Waiting for the 12th man release.