How many Premium League Upgrade SBCs did you do and what was your best pull?

Comments

• Senth6
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did a few off is liga and premier league got mahrez and griezmann
  • RayS
    21591 posts Club Captain
    sniping these rare golds is a bit annoying even with the help of FUTbin :D

10 packs saved up now though. 10 to go.
  • Noob_FC
    1335 posts Professional
    I will do only La lIga.. as all of the TOTY players can fit into my team...Have literally 6 or 7 gold cards left... Apart from the ones I am using
  • ColeWorld
    7956 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »

Why sniping? You can easily win them on bids for 700c
  • Zero_velocity
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m probably the same as majority of others and have shocking pack luck since fifa 16

Did 20 la Liga, 20 premier league, 5 French league plus around 20 rare 2 player packs

Only pulls worth noting were:

Ederson
    Jorginho
    If lindelof

Also done Prime ballack, Rui Costa, Keane sbc’s and highest rated player was pjanic
  • deang07
    7439 posts League Winner
    ive only done 10 epl
    and 10 la liga and 5 82 + so far.

godin
    salah
    casemeiro
    boeteng
    ter stegen

will do prob 10 ish each more tommorow
  • Dazzler179
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve been recycling them heaps with my rewards and duplicates. Got Salah the other night but the rest have been rubbish.
  • Retro1989
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    Think i did 100 La Liga ones in total.

IF Jose
    IF Cazorla
    IF Arthur
    IF Lopez
    IF Tomas Pina
    Isco
    Couple of 85's
    Few 84's

After the first 20 they became really trash, club is empty now of SBC fodder. May do a few more when i get my SB and preorder packs.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3775 posts National Call-Up
    30 prem ones, aubameyang, walker, fernandinho.

And pretty much every single discard inform prem card from last week.

Going to do a few more this weekend though for sure.
  • johnlaker62
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So the league sbcs are better than the 82+?
  • RayS
    21591 posts Club Captain
    ColeWorld wrote: »

Why sniping? You can easily win them on bids for 700c

Just didn’t feel like waiting for bid, and I actually ended up getting them for no more than 750 coins BIN. Some 700 here and there
  • Jaymizzo
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 11
    43 (I thought I'd drop at 40 but these threads and pulls are too enticing) and best has been Navas x2. Did a lot of normal upgrades ones, can't keep count but the player upgrades gonna do my 44th then check off (I hope).

Too addicted ATM.

44 now, Navas x3. Like what the @(#£_
  • Gainzy
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    20 prem, 3 walkouts (IF Fraser, Ederson and Matic) and a whole heap of 84/73’s, 5 La Ligas got me sweet FA.
  • RayS
    21591 posts Club Captain
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    43 (I thought I'd drop at 40 but these threads and pulls are too enticing) and best has been Navas x2. Did a lot of normal upgrades ones, can't keep count but the player upgrades gonna do my 44th then check off (I hope).

Too addicted ATM.

Sorry guys I’m not helping :D

All righty, got my 20 and stopping!! I’m serious. Will open tomorrow
  • Jaymizzo

Too addicted ATM.

Gonna do 5 more, sell Varane and Ramos tomorrow, sink that 450k into the last bit and go untradeable till TOTS.

Atleast I won't regret not going all in for TOTY when I have a team I'm happy with.
  • RayS
    21591 posts Club Captain

Too addicted ATM.

Gonna do 5 more, sell Varane and Ramos tomorrow, sink that 450k into the last bit and go untradeable till TOTS.

Atleast I won't regret not going all in for TOTY when I have a team I'm happy with.

?? U gonna sell up Varane and Ramos to do more of the SBCs??
  • Jaymizzo

Too addicted ATM.

?? U gonna sell up Varane and Ramos to do more of the SBCs??

Not the TOTY, the NIF.

I have a back up defence which is pretty solid and only got these two because I didn't know what to do with my coins.

Not really looking to change my team, happy with it and only natural upgrades would be TOTY Varane and Ramos (Marcelo would be great but wishing for the former two).
  • Auburntigers
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Around 20 or 25. All La Liga. Best pull pull was TOTY Marcelo. Stopped after that. Other pulls were godin, rakitic, parejo, vidal
  • RayS
    21591 posts Club Captain
    Around 20 or 25. All La Liga. Best pull pull was TOTY Marcelo. Stopped after that. Other pulls were godin, rakitic, parejo, vidal

U gonna get @Jaymizzo to do 50 more of these :D

Congrats tho, that’s awesome!
  • BSDShoes
    1129 posts Professional
    edited January 11
    Dembele, when I saw the Belgium flag I got psyched thinking I was getting KDB...

Yesterday I did LaLiga and got IF Asenjo
  • Jaymizzo

Are you serious.... Better luck than me in 48 Premiums and lost count on normal upgrades. Honestly, congrats as I'd be over the moon even this deep in to get a decent walkout let alone a TOTY. I just want Varane. Ramos would be a great alternative and Marcelo too but Varane is what I'm wishing for.

Btw, did you open at any specific time? Did you open it on its own? I need all the JuJu I can find.
  • Jaymizzo

I've actually stopped till tomorrow, 48 deep with Navas x3 and last pack was an IF. Think I'm gonna sell one of Ramos or Varane, not both. Just want to always hover over 100k. It's just not my week at all.

Good luck to you tomorrow @RayS

• ZiggieTTU
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Navas, Lloris, few 86’s... quite a few informs so after kept getting IF Digne, decided to put them I. Keane SBC as it was the cheapest icon.

Cant really believe I’d get a TOTY in 100 tries but got a Prime Keane to use in a future icon SBC. Selling my scraps today the. Time to load up again for whatever is next.
  • RayS
    21591 posts Club Captain

I've actually stopped till tomorrow, 48 deep with Navas x3 and last pack was an IF. Think I'm gonna sell one of Ramos or Varane, not both. Just want to always hover over 100k. It's just not my week at all.

Good luck to you tomorrow @RayS

Thx man. Hope you get that Varane!
  • RayS
    21591 posts Club Captain
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »
    Navas, Lloris, few 86’s... quite a few informs so after kept getting IF Digne, decided to put them I. Keane SBC as it was the cheapest icon.

Cant really believe I’d get a TOTY in 100 tries but got a Prime Keane to use in a future icon SBC. Selling my scraps today the. Time to load up again for whatever is next.

Wait what, u can’t get icons in the League Upgrade packs, can you??
  • Auburntigers
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 11
    Proof. I opened them yesterday and this afternoon between 12-3pm central time. I think U.K. is 6 hours ahead. I opened them all on mobile too lol. Maybe that’ll help with the juju.

https://imgur.com/a/9qyrEta
  • Double_D
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    Posted in another thread but I just did one premium laliga sbc after spending about $50 on packs and getting crap. Out pops modric. Untradeable but I’m using the NIF anyways so I’m pretty excited about that.

I hadn’t really looked at his stats but they’re absolutely insane. Played one game and bagged a hat trick. Shots are automatic.
  • Chewbaccary
    865 posts Professional
    So the league sbcs are better than the 82+?

82+ is a scam. 7 rares and 4 basic golds = 5.7k just to build, and that's more than most 84s are selling for.
  • RayS
    21591 posts Club Captain
    Double_D wrote: »
    Posted in another thread but I just did one premium laliga sbc after spending about $50 on packs and getting crap. Out pops modric. Untradeable but I’m using the NIF anyways so I’m pretty excited about that.

I hadn’t really looked at his stats but they’re absolutely insane. Played one game and bagged a hat trick. Shots are automatic.

What wowww that is nuts. Cograts man
  • Chewbaccary
    865 posts Professional
    I've done maybe 10 or 15, spread out between La Liga + EPL, including a mixture of basic league upgrades and premium league upgrades.

Gotten D Silva, IF Sol Bamba, 84 Sokratis, and some 83s.