No hype for POTM tomorrow?

DKCena
1717 posts Play-Off Hero
Is everyone looking at TOTY instead?

Who do you think will win?

I hope for a RW Salah, but its a close race. Son, Hazard or Anderson would be Nice too.

What do you think the requirements Will be?

Comments

• DKCena
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    JMUIRHEAD wrote: »
    Salah

Requirements: 87 rated squad, 2 IFs, The Pyramids of Giza and a packet of Maltesters

Dammit. Is it possible to pay for overweight on the airplane? Dont think i can have more than one pyramid in my handbag.
  • othman_ovn
    65 posts Park Captain
    The POTM will be most likely ST (or LW considering its EA)
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    If Salah gets POTM tomorrow and wins the TOTY are they really releasing both cards on the same day? unlikely right?
  • Chubz
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    If Salah gets POTM tomorrow and wins the TOTY are they really releasing both cards on the same day? unlikely right?

Well according to various "community polls", it seems like Pogba is #1 and Neymar #2, so I dont think any chance of Salah
  • OZero
    7470 posts League Winner
    I guess it would be ST Salah, and requires a special Salah to complete
  • DKCena
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chubz wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »

Well according to various "community polls", it seems like Pogba is #1 and Neymar #2, so I dont think any chance of Salah

This. Even though i think Salah deserve it, he wont win against Pogba and Neymar. Pogba will win it i Think.
  • DKCena
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    OZero wrote: »

Has he played that many games as ST? Already got his IF. But dont you think the will only require the NIF since IF Will go exstinct and SIF is to expensive?

Edit: Just checked. All games except 2 games was as ST. You are properly right then.
    Well that screws my plans :lol:
  • futaddict79
    2171 posts National Call-Up
    DKCena wrote: »

Has he played that many games as ST? Already got his IF. But dont you think the will only require the NIF since IF Will go exstinct and SIF is to expensive?

Edit: Just checked. All games except 2 games was as ST. You are properly right then.

I want him to be a RW as well will screw over my team if he's striker
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Just bought 18 alissons for 9k each. Can't see him going down and might be profitable
  • Scaenor
    701 posts Semi-Pro
    Is everyone looking at TOTY instead?

Who do you think will win?

I hope for a RW Salah, but its a close race. Son, Hazard or Anderson would be Nice too.

What do you think the requirements Will be?

Vote potm lewadowski lad
  • DKCena
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero

I want him to be a RW as well will screw over my team if he's striker

Yeah. If that happen I will sell neymar and give Flashback Pato another try. Need to try other chem styles to see if he will be good again.
  • Safk001
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    jonkero wrote: »
    Just bought 18 alissons for 9k each. Can't see him going down and might be profitable

They were 8.1k just before the David Silva SBC came out.
  • ILBOMBA
    1044 posts Professional
    Do i have to sell my sif salah before announcement? I dont want to. Love him.
  • jonkero
    edited January 2019
    Safk001 wrote: »

They were 8.1k just before the David Silva SBC came out.

Yeah 13k last Friday. With some other sbcs coming up as well I can't really see a risk.
  • Safk001
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    ILBOMBA wrote: »

He’s not a dead cert for it. Could still be Son. Who knows which way the vote will go. I’d say Salah slightly has the edge from reading social media though.
  • DKCena
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    ILBOMBA wrote: »

I have the IF and I will keep. Dont know if it will be needed (dont Think so) but i dont think it will crash neither. SIF might crash a little maybe?
  • ILBOMBA
    1044 posts Professional
    Yeah think He will crash but i really dont wanna sell :/
  • Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Be salah at st. He played every game in December at st
  • Van Dijk has won it. Gave this tip in another thread and everyone buried it because this community is toxic but it’s a done deal
  • SPAMPEBS
    4088 posts National Call-Up
    Van Dijk has won it. Gave this tip in another thread and everyone buried it because this community is toxic but it’s a done deal

This is also my belief that van dijk will win.
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    What will happen to his NIF Card, if its needed for the SBC tomorrow? It's around 200k atm. Will it rise significantly?
  • DKCena
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    What will happen to his NIF Card, if its needed for the SBC tomorrow? It's around 200k atm. Will it rise significantly?

I should. But maybe a full toty team can counter it. Nobody knows.
  • DIXON THFC
    3779 posts National Call-Up
    So cured that it's not Son, would of literally given every bit of cash i have for POTM ST Son.
  • BorussenBernie09

Oh i thought Full TOTY is coming today :(
  • jonkero

It will right?
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner

It will right?

no , tommorow confirmed
  • DKCena
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    deang07 wrote: »

It will right?

no , tommorow confirmed

So nothing tonight?
  • BorussenBernie09

It will right?

I need Salah NIF's price to explode tomorrow, so hopefully Full TOTY is coming today :D. But wait, referring to my recent pick- and Packluck it won't happen.
  • Janoe1
    7831 posts League Winner

It will right?

Should be yea. Today full, tomorrow 12th player