TOTY Targets

Comments

• Eroberto
    1360 posts Professional
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Eroberto wrote: »
    I’ve got 4.4m in the bank.

Would it be reasonable to think I’d be able to pick up both TOTY Mbappe & TOTY Marcelo?

Would mean I’m leaving myself with no coins but I enjoy the slow build of coins to TOTS.

Thoughts?

Marcelo will be cheap. Cheap compared to the rest of the toty. I can see him being around a million by Saturday/Sunday. Mbappe should drop to 3 to 3.5 this weekend so you should be able to get them for 4.4 total

Marcelo is 1.05m already ^^

Yeah, my target prices them. Noticed earlier that VVD has dropped and that has made me think that possibly I could get Mbappe & VVD? Too optimistic?

Lol, I totally forgot that he got released yesterday. For some reason I thought marcelo was being released today. If he’s already at a million then he will be like $700k this weekend and maybe even less. Vvd will drop a lot this weekend. His NIF 85 rated so he will be packed a lot this weekend. I can see him dropping to a million so vvd and mbappe at 4.4 should be obtainable.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    deang07 wrote: »
    I’m so surprised and excited toty prices are so low already. I am either going for Ramos+Marcelo or Van dijk+kante.

My back line would be stacked either way with tif lala and prime blanc.

dont miss the boat , once they go back up they aint moving again imo

Surely once packs are getting spammed tomorrow to no end, price should keep going down?

I understand that folk are eager to start buying hence why I’ve set my time to buy late Friday/early Saturday

sounds a good time tbh.
    theres just so much hype its scary to judge im holding at the min aswell, whenever they do go i think they are literally going to rocket.
    buy when happy m8 better to lose 100k if they drop a tad more than to see them fly up b4 u get them

Yeah, I’d rather miss out on 100k than the opportunity to use em’

this exactly m8 , if u see a price that excites u and u can afford all u want to go with the players then pull the trigger enjoy them and sod if they drop a tad more.

if u miss out and they jump a couple 100k it could mess with ur squad plans.

Not to mention you don’t have to upgrade that position again all fifa. So if you overpay by a couple hundred k, you’re going to make it back in tax savings because of stability.
  • iRusty_yo
    3860 posts National Call-Up
    I’m so surprised and excited toty prices are so low already. I am either going for Ramos+Marcelo or Van dijk+kante.

My back line would be stacked either way with tif lala and prime blanc.

dont miss the boat , once they go back up they aint moving again imo

Surely once packs are getting spammed tomorrow to no end, price should keep going down?

I understand that folk are eager to start buying hence why I’ve set my time to buy late Friday/early Saturday

sounds a good time tbh.
    theres just so much hype its scary to judge im holding at the min aswell, whenever they do go i think they are literally going to rocket.
    buy when happy m8 better to lose 100k if they drop a tad more than to see them fly up b4 u get them

Yeah, I’d rather miss out on 100k than the opportunity to use em’

this exactly m8 , if u see a price that excites u and u can afford all u want to go with the players then pull the trigger enjoy them and sod if they drop a tad more.

if u miss out and they jump a couple 100k it could mess with ur squad plans.

Not to mention you don’t have to upgrade that position again all fifa. So if you overpay by a couple hundred k, you’re going to make it back in tax savings because of stability.

This right here!

One spot at a time will get me the god squad.. or at least some resemblance of it :smile:
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    very true lads
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    edited January 10
    I’ve got 4.4m in the bank.

Would it be reasonable to think I’d be able to pick up both TOTY Mbappe & TOTY Marcelo?

Would mean I’m leaving myself with no coins but I enjoy the slow build of coins to TOTS.

Thoughts?

Marcelo will be cheap. Cheap compared to the rest of the toty. I can see him being around a million by Saturday/Sunday. Mbappe should drop to 3 to 3.5 this weekend so you should be able to get them for 4.4 total

Marcelo is 1.05m already ^^

Yeah, my target prices them. Noticed earlier that VVD has dropped and that has made me think that possibly I could get Mbappe & VVD? Too optimistic?

Lol, I totally forgot that he got released yesterday. For some reason I thought marcelo was being released today. If he’s already at a million then he will be like $700k this weekend and maybe even less. Vvd will drop a lot this weekend. His NIF 85 rated so he will be packed a lot this weekend. I can see him dropping to a million so vvd and mbappe at 4.4 should be obtainable.

$
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    gta be honest this market at the min is scaring me .
    its tanked so much in a day im worried they cant drop more even wen all in packs but will rebound very soon .
    icons aswell
  • iRusty_yo
    gta be honest this market at the min is scaring me .
    its tanked so much in a day im worried they cant drop more even wen all in packs but will rebound very soon .
    icons aswell

Even mbappe dropped to 3.8 :anguished:
  • iRusty_yo
    Looks like my busy day is going to be tonight. All of the in packs as of right now
  • iRusty_yo
    Got a bit greedy, saw couple of mbappes for 3.5 and I didn’t pull the trigger.

Waiting for 8 o clock lightning rounds to snag one
  • L1vingl1fe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Got Marcelo for 950k. I’m good with that as an investment as I continue to save up for TOTY Mbappe
  • iRusty_yo
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    Got Marcelo for 950k. I’m good with that as an investment as I continue to save up for TOTY Mbappe

Awesome, I messed with mbappe.

Didn’t get him at 3.55,3.6,3.65

He’s now 3.899 :(

Will wait till tomorrow I guess
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner

hel drop again tommoorow during lightnong rounds ect .
    its ppl panick buying wl teams imo.
  • iRusty_yo
    edited January 10

Yeah I’ve got the same feeling. Some panic buy aspect to it as well id day. Like I mentioned in another thread.. he’s in packs for another 94 hours with lightning rounds and SB rewards.

What I did find weird is that when mbappe first came out on Monday there were 23 pages of him where as now (considering most people have been saving packs) there are only tops 7 pages listed.

No tin foil hat 🎩 stuff or anything it’s just convenient that’s all.

I’ll keep checking prices this weekend
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner

Yeah I’ve got the same feeling. Some panic buy aspect to it as well id day. Like I mentioned in another thread.. he’s in packs for another 94 hours with lightning rounds and SB rewards.

What I did find weird is that when mbappe first came out on Monday there were 23 pages of him where as now (considering most people have been saving packs) there are only tops 7 pages listed.

think its just where ppl are putting him in thier teams m8 where as when he first came out they were selling as he was overpriced.
  • iRusty_yo
    Well see, still kicking. Myself as I saw one for 3.55 for about 10minutes as I though I could get one for 3.5 :(

think its just where ppl are putting him in thier teams m8 where as when he first came out they were selling as he was overpriced.

• mhh1981
    2104 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packed Marcelo in ultimate pack and pulled on messi at 5m. Cheapest I saw was 4.88
  • iRusty_yo
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Packed Marcelo in ultimate pack and pulled on messi at 5m. Cheapest I saw was 4.88

Nice +1
  • Redarmy1986
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So much for Varane dropping to around 1.4/5 so I could grab him. Back up to 1.8m.
  • iRusty_yo
    So much for Varane dropping to around 1.4/5 so I could grab him. Back up to 1.8m.

I’d wait man. I hope I’m right
  • Invincibility
    2990 posts National Call-Up
    They will go down again next lightning round
  • iRusty_yo
    They will go down again next lightning round

I’m noticing that the mbappe price hyke has stopped, can be picked up on bid by 3.875
  • Redarmy1986
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I have to wait my max is 1.5m at moment unless I sell nif Ramos and slot Umtiti in
  • joehuk
    3002 posts National Call-Up
    Was Marcelo but after today I'm done.

I'm not touching WL, I'm not buying no more FPs. I'm gonna play squad battles maybe odd DR in week if I can be bothered.

Absolutely Demoralized me today.

No walkout from nearly 1mill coins worth of sbc pack + 400k on store packs is a disgrace.
  • iRusty_yo

I have to wait my max is 1.5m at moment unless I sell nif Ramos and slot Umtiti in

Yeah man, best to wait
  • iRusty_yo
    joehuk wrote: »

I'm not touching WL, I'm not buying no more FPs. I'm gonna play squad battles maybe odd DR in week if I can be bothered.

No walkout from nearly 1mill coins worth of sbc pack + 400k on store packs is a disgrace.

Oh that sucks, how long have you been saving them packs for?
  • Yoesi
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    No way he will be anything under 3.5 mil. That's a fair price tag for such a monstrous card !

He was 3.55 earlier today. Checked :)
  • joehuk
    edited January 10

Oh that sucks, how long have you been saving them packs for?

Only this week, I did prime best for 1m so I had all his packs.

Then did some of the other icons cheap sbcs.

+ WL and DR and MM and daily toty sbcs

Was a decent amount of player packs anyway I knew toty were slim but was expecting any walk out worth 100k or more from all those packs.

Never mind none.

If id have got someone worth over 100k from my initial packs I'd of not bought 4 from the store with coins or rinsed 300+ players into sbcs as I would of been in reach of toty Marcelo, but fact I earnt 50k from players that were worth anythung I just thought F It.

• Invincibility

Wow that's sick 400k fp brooo!
  • joehuk

Not 400k fifa points :joy: 400k coins on 125k packs.
  • Invincibility

Not 400k fifa points :joy: 400k coins on 125k packs.

:D :D :D you never know.. some have a expensive hobby