Thank you ea!!

FifaTaco
920 posts Semi-Pro
So futmas was a mess, shocking promo. Ea have forgotten about the scream cards. Lack of content the last couple of weeks before toty. Bad gameplay. Ea have had a lot of poor delivery this year but I can honestly say that this TOTY promo has really impressed me. 3 icon sbc’s in the space of 3 days, attackers released first, special David Silva. I think ea have hit the nail on the head here. Thoughts?

Comments

• FifaTaco
    920 posts Semi-Pro
    calabrese8 wrote: »
    I think you are an EA employee.. thats what i think

I just listed 4 things ea have done poorly and complained about them and now I’m an ea employee? Weird that isn’t it. But I genuinely do think that this toty promo is a job well done.
  • nicklasolling
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    So futmas was a mess, shocking promo. Ea have forgotten about the scream cards. Lack of content the last couple of weeks before toty. Bad gameplay. Ea have had a lot of poor delivery this year but I can honestly say that this TOTY promo has really impressed me. 3 icon sbc’s in the space of 3 days, attackers released first, special David Silva. I think ea have hit the nail on the head here. Thoughts?

Cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not?

I mean icon sbcs are what we wanted, but its just not desirable icons and they are way to expensive compared to their tradeable counterpart.

And that david Silva is just plain stupid. Awful card and no one in their right mind would pay nearly 300k for that card. He is just like that ucl Kroos sbc they release, which also was awful but yet affordable.

Why don't release an cheap icon, an midtsize and a big one? We need someone like Henry or Maldini. And then an actually desirable toty nominee would have been great. One where the boost actually matter. David Silva with that boost is still not useable, but a vertonghen, fernandinho or Lucas hernandez with a +5 boost would have given their card some value to a WL team.

• RKO_VIPER
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect

:D
  • AFC_95
    8784 posts League Winner
    Still no content for casual players though.
  • FifaTaco
    920 posts Semi-Pro

Cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not?

I mean icon sbcs are what we wanted, but its just not desirable icons and they are way to expensive compared to their tradeable counterpart.

And that david Silva is just plain stupid. Awful card and no one in their right mind would pay nearly 300k for that card. He is just like that ucl Kroos sbc they release, which also was awful but yet affordable.

Why don't release an cheap icon, an midtsize and a big one? We need someone like Henry or Maldini. And then an actually desirable toty nominee would have been great. One where the boost actually matter. David Silva with that boost is still not useable, but a vertonghen, fernandinho or Lucas hernandez with a +5 boost would have given their card some value to a WL team.
    Personally I think that Stoichkov and best are just below top tier icons and are good value considering packs back and the player your getting in return. I agree taht silva is a bad card for the price but it’s good that ea are introducing new stuff into toty and not just packs etc like we were expecting.
  • EekAlaska
    1023 posts Professional
    Icon SBCs this year have been so overpriced compared to last year. It literally made no sense to not do them if you wanted the player last year and this year it makes almost no sense to do them because of the cost.
  • Moose Factory
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 9
    I think ea have hit the nail on the head here. Thoughts?

I think they just hit their heads on something. Thoughts?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    3924 posts National Call-Up
    So I like the idea behind Silva. But not the card itself. The upgrades make it useable, other than 2 star weak foot. I think it’s too expensive for what it is. But have some hope of they release more of these.
  • SPN1987
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    Since the card isn't anywhere near a Meta card it is a huge waste of coins to me since he is untradeable. No one in their right mind would spend a few 100k on that card instead of saving up for actual Meta cards.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    1189 posts Professional
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Icon SBCs this year have been so overpriced compared to last year. It literally made no sense to not do them if you wanted the player last year and this year it makes almost no sense to do them because of the cost.

The is nearly true. I did Ferdinand for a lot cheaper than his card (I think it was around 1.4m?) and it was great value, his prime card was at 2m for a while.

It's the only exception though
  • Rossco160715
    1845 posts Play-Off Hero
    The lack of league sbc is frustrating as hell too. The one thing they got right so far and somehow managed to mess that up too.
  • Also packed TOTY Varane yesterday so EA are in my good books atm :lol:
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    I'm a big EA critique but how the game is right now in terms of content is perfect. Something for everyone
  • I'm a big EA critique but how the game is right now in terms of content is perfect. Something for everyone

Exactly this, well said.
  • Duncan1972
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm a big EA critique but how the game is right now in terms of content is perfect. Something for everyone

Wow content. A shame the actual football part is a complete mess.

• GL
    5094 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t let this content distract you from the fact that this game is still trash :D
  • THE GAME IS BROKEN
  • Boommaametw3
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Toty promo was amazing. Well i packed Kante toty so am biased but it was good. 2 Great flashback cards. Vrsaljko is very good too and David Silva is ok.
    This promo is amazing. Made many players super cheap and affordable.
    Only dissapointment they didn't bring a totw sbc or a real coin suck for 83 rated+ cards, they are just too cheap. Maybe a Maldini,Vieira,Ronaldinho and Bale TOTY SBC will make it the best promo ever. Really impressed. You can't complain
  • FifaTaco
    920 posts Semi-Pro
    Toty promo was amazing. Well i packed Kante toty so am biased but it was good. 2 Great flashback cards. Vrsaljko is very good too and David Silva is ok.
    This promo is amazing. Made many players super cheap and affordable.
    Only dissapointment they didn't bring a totw sbc or a real coin suck for 83 rated+ cards, they are just too cheap. Maybe a Maldini,Vieira,Ronaldinho and Bale TOTY SBC will make it the best promo ever. Really impressed. You can't complain

1 big icon sbc and this will be the best promo all year!!
  • Don_seanado
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 12
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Still no content for casual players though.

LMFAO the entire game was made to make casual players feel comfortable, welcomed and as if they can actually play and y'all want content too? 😂😂
  • Aqeel87
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite

Hahaha