Something I'd Love On The Companion App

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
Other than daily login rewards back. I would love to be able to see DR point, like you do in game, like I want to know if I'm safe in Rank II (div 5). If I could see that bar on the app it would be awesome.

@EA_Andy

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Be handy to be able to configure the customs/dynamic tactics as well, maybe 1 day.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Be handy to be able to configure the customs/dynamic tactics as well, maybe 1 day.

Yeah that would be cool too. So much I think about when I'm in bed or something.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Yeah that would be cool too. So much I think about when I'm in bed or something.

Yeah and by the time you can get to the console it takes a fair chunk of time out of playing games.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Yeah and by the time you can get to the console it takes a fair chunk of time out of playing games.

Yeah, exactly.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Yeah, exactly.

Sorry to throw my idea over yours btw, I agree a live table would be really handy for people to follow when away from the console. You'd think it shouldn't be too difficult to do either if futbin can give a live total.
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move

Yes! So often think this. To be fair though apps been added to over the last couple of years so not out of the question moving forward.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Yeah, exactly.

Sorry to throw my idea over yours btw, I agree a live table would be really handy for people to follow when away from the console. You'd think it shouldn't be too difficult to do either if futbin can give a live total.

Haha nah man, no worries. Yours is a good idea too.
  • calabrese8
    86 posts Park Captain
    all I want is the app to work without crashing for more than 3 minutes
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    calabrese8 wrote: »
    all I want is the app to work without crashing for more than 3 minutes

:lol: