TOTY VvD

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    9288 posts League Winner
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Madness. Varane's very cheap as well. Surely they can't go below 1.4 can they? :O

This year we have quite a handful of good centre backs plus the majority would rather spend in big players from the mid and upwards so these very low prices on toty defenders are not shocking but still good news for those looking to buy one

Do we? The only meta CBs, other than icons, are literally VVD, Ramos, Varane and Kimpembe. :lol:
  • BrieMine
    5644 posts Big Money Move
    Bought back for 1.5mill :D
  • Ishibum
    11493 posts Has That Special Something
    I just faced him for the first time. Guy played him at cam so didn't really get to experience trying to attack against him. Crazy threat at corners though... defenders just bounce off him
  • Devers
    6742 posts Big Money Move
    Horlj wrote: »
    @Devers he can be picked up for around 1.59 atm

Cheers, hoping for a small bit more of a drop
  • Devers
    BrieMine wrote: »
    Bought back for 1.5mill :D

Nice one, i was checking on and off and didnt see him drop below 1.6
  • Devers
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Madness. Varane's very cheap as well. Surely they can't go below 1.4 can they? :O

This year we have quite a handful of good centre backs plus the majority would rather spend in big players from the mid and upwards so these very low prices on toty defenders are not shocking but still good news for those looking to buy one

Do we? The only meta CBs, other than icons, are literally VVD, Ramos, Varane and Kimpembe. :lol:

Toty vvd and ramos partnership for me it will be
  • Devers
    Spent all night emptying the club through premium prem upgrades, must have done around 30.

Fabregas and gundogan best i got, but have the whole league prepped now besides, i keep getting near full packs of duplicates....but no vvd or blue.

But....was recycling the none rares in to the regular gold upgrade for 2 random rare golds....

Got aguero and courtois 😁

Not in the same pack though
  • Devers
    Hes back to 1.45, seems to be dropping well, potm may be an effect, but im sure he will drop a bit more.

Lots of packs will be opened this evening with the 12th man.

Anybody still waiting to buy?

I am tempted by the potm, but have never had a liverpool player in toty so thata the only thing thats swaying it for me.......salah as 12th man please 🤣
  • Devers
    Missed one for 1.3 😭

Got him for 1.43 though, watch him sink now.

• Mini_Miudo
    9288 posts League Winner
    Didn't think he was worth the price tag tbh, just gonna sell him on for a loss and get the POTM. At least with the POTM I won't be worried with his price dropping. :lol:
  • Devers
    Didn't think he was worth the price tag tbh, just gonna sell him on for a loss and get the POTM. At least with the POTM I won't be worried with his price dropping. :lol:

Really? Im actually looking forward to trying him out later tonight.

How would you compare him to the potm?

Would the potm also get upped when his nif gets the supposed bump by +2 ?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Devers wrote: »

Yep.
  • Devers

Yep.

A 91 so, and the stats that matter on the toty (defending stats) arent much different now so could be close enough when he gets upped.

Its so tempting 😅
  • Mini_Miudo
    9288 posts League Winner

Haven't used the POTM but the only negative I noticed with the NIF was his poor acceleration that makes him get burnt by through balls sometimes... the TOTY didn't really seem to fix that unfortunately, even though with a Shadow he's meant to have 96 pace.
  • Devers

Haven't used the POTM but the only negative I noticed with the NIF was his poor acceleration that makes him get burnt by through balls sometimes... the TOTY didn't really seem to fix that unfortunately, even though with a Shadow he's meant to have 96 pace.

Cheers man.

Let us know how ya get on with the potm
  • Dalebert
    465 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thoughts on a good price to nab the big man at today?
  • Devers
    Dalebert wrote: »

Hes been steady at around 1.5 today. Try snipe around 6 when new packs are out, i was happy paying 1.43...anything around that is a good price i think
  • Dalebert
    Dalebert wrote: »

Hes been steady at around 1.5 today. Try snipe around 6 when new packs are out, i was happy paying 1.43...anything around that is a good price i think

Cheers. Just waiting for my RTTF to sell then I'll hit that!
  • ElatedKarnage
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just paid 1.44M. More than happy with that price. Now I'll take my sweet time working towards Ramos. Seems like the perfect partnership to me.
  • Devers
    I just paid 1.44M. More than happy with that price. Now I'll take my sweet time working towards Ramos. Seems like the perfect partnership to me.

Ya thats a good price, he is an animal, wins every header.

Have him partnered with nif ramos myself, was hoping david luiz flashback but happy yet.

Toty ramos partnered with him would be solid as they come.
  • Dalebert
    Price has just been getting higher and higher, I might have to wait until tomorrow (they're in packs until Monday, right?)
  • Dalebert
    As soon as I posted that I nabbed one at 1.49m. Was hoping for cheaper but they're currently selling for 1.55m so I couldn't resist.
  • Devers
    Ya in packs until 6pm monday uk time
  • ElatedKarnage
    256 posts Sunday League Hero

Ya thats a good price, he is an animal, wins every header.

Have him partnered with nif ramos myself, was hoping david luiz flashback but happy yet.

Toty ramos partnered with him would be solid as they come.

Exactly who I'm hoping for soon.
  • Dalebert
    Can see him going cheaper than what I paid between now and then. But I wanted him for tonight and can see him rising after Monday.
  • Devers
    Ya sure if ya dont think hes worth the price im sure you could sell for a small profit.

I think he will be in my team until fifa 20, hes that good
  • BrieMine
    5644 posts Big Money Move
    Ya sure if ya dont think hes worth the price im sure you could sell for a small profit.

I think he will be in my team until fifa 20, hes that good
    This ^