• Peewee916
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rather have Varane
  • Devers
    6264 posts Big Money Move
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Rather have Varane

nearly 300k in the difference now.

but im a liverpool fan so theres no decision to be made here ;)
  • Devers
    bins of 2 mil and winning bids around 1.9.

any estimates lads?

dreaming of him hitting 1.6 am i?
  • Mini_Miudo
    8649 posts League Winner
    1.6 does sound too cheap. I really want him as well, might even pass on TOTY Salah if he gets one and get VVD instead.
  • Devers
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    1.6 does sound too cheap. I really want him as well, might even pass on TOTY Salah if he gets one and get VVD instead.

salah getting one will ruin my plans :D

seen a vvd bin at 1.8, i have 1.78 :s who even lists that lower than next bin!!

what do ya think he will hit, friday night should be lower
  • Forca-Barca
    2661 posts National Call-Up
    Devers wrote: »

salah getting one will ruin my plans :D

seen a vvd bin at 1.8, i have 1.78 :s who even lists that lower than next bin!!

what do ya think he will hit, friday night should be lower

Soley based on last years performance I beilive he should have gotten Toty over mbappe. Do I dislike him? No but I think he is elite yet. I like that he’s humble and salah is growing on me. Mbappe to me is great player but cocky and annoying lol but I hope salah gets it.
  • Devers
    mbappe is hanging about up the other little cocky prickk neymar to much
  • Mini_Miudo
    8649 posts League Winner
    VVD at about 1.65 right now... cheaper than I thought he would be, do we think he keeps dropping?
  • BrieMine
    5612 posts Big Money Move
    VVD at about 1.65 right now... cheaper than I thought he would be, do we think he keeps dropping?

That’s what I’m think but I gave in at 1.6 mill 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
  • Mini_Miudo
    8649 posts League Winner
    BrieMine wrote: »

Yeah, I bought one at 1.6mil, 250 coins left. :joy:
  • BrieMine

😂😂🤣 I’m kinda regretting it now cos think he’ll drop more when while TOTY is out and seems to still be dropping lol.
    What’s your team looking like
  • Mini_Miudo
    8649 posts League Winner

😂😂🤣 I’m kinda regretting it now cos think he’ll drop more when while TOTY is out and seems to still be dropping lol.

Yeah, he might keep dropping but 1.6 seems an alright price and I was scared he might end up going up with people buying him to use in WL. Had to sell my IF Salah and IF Fabinho to buy him, so won't be able to do POTM Salah if he requires an IF version and had to put NIF Wijnaldum in there for the time being. :joy:
    e4c3cb6bbed4c73759ae22eea98625e4.png
  • Devers
    Ya 1.6 now

Can he really go any lower!?
  • Recoba10
    906 posts Professional
    Mates, do not buy until you see what is coming tonight.
    We don't know what is happening btw tonight 6pm and tomorrow same hour. Imagine there is a bench and they stay in packs until Monday or an upgrade to all remaining nominees.
  • BrieMine
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    We don't know what is happening btw tonight 6pm and tomorrow same hour. Imagine there is a bench and they stay in packs until Monday or an upgrade to all remaining nominees.

That won’t happen.. they won’t put any other ones in packs except for the 12th player and the nominees will only be sbc’s I expect full TOTY at 6pm in packs
  • BrieMine

Yeah, he might keep dropping but 1.6 seems an alright price and I was scared he might end up going up with people buying him to use in WL. Had to sell my IF Salah and IF Fabinho to buy him, so won't be able to do POTM Salah if he requires an IF version and had to put NIF Wijnaldum in there for the time being. :joy:
    e4c3cb6bbed4c73759ae22eea98625e4.png

Well worth it tho lol... personally I have the if Salah untradeable so hoping he’s required and the rest is cheap
  • Devers

That won’t happen.. they won’t put any other ones in packs except for the 12th player and the nominees will only be sbc’s I expect full TOTY at 6pm in packs

Full toty is supposed to be released tomorrow.

Cant see them doing a bench, though i hope they do.

One of the big icons i reckon, R9,R10, cruyff, pele, gullit.

Needs something big to spike the prices.
  • BrieMine

Everyone taking that news from Juve twitter? Because they’re not really reliable are they.

Why would they go a day without toty’s in packs makes no sense
  • Devers

Everyone taking that news from Juve twitter? Because they’re not really reliable are they.

Why would they go a day without toty’s in packs makes no sense

I not sure, im not on twitter. But they released R10 this day last year so they should release a big one again. I dont remember them taking a day off last year but a friend reckons they did and that was the day dinho came out.

Im not sure though
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    13961 posts Has That Special Something
    I have RTTF Van Dijk and Fabinho even if I sold both I still cannot afford Toty VVD.
  • m0z
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I packed him from my WL rewards. Was going to sell for 2 mill this morning but he's dropped 400k already. I guess the best time to sell is when they are all out of packs?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    13961 posts Has That Special Something
    m0z wrote: »
    I packed him from my WL rewards. Was going to sell for 2 mill this morning but he's dropped 400k already. I guess the best time to sell is when they are all out of packs?

Yup.
  • Mini_Miudo
    8649 posts League Winner

There is no best time to sell him, only a best time to use him (anytime). :trollface:
  • Forca-Barca
    Imagine if 12th man is Salah that is who I would pick up
  • Forca-Barca
    Btw any reviews
  • Devers
    Btw any reviews

Seen one on youtube but it was an hour after they came out, havent checked since
  • Mini_Miudo
    8649 posts League Winner
    Imagine if 12th man is Salah that is who I would pick up

Only reason I've picked VVD up instead of waiting for a possible TOTY Salah is I'll be able to use NIF Salah almost as effectively as his TOTY (I mean, he already has almost maxed out pace, finishing, dribbling... only noticeable differences would be strength and passing) whereas VVD's upgrade is HUGE, 84 pace vs 71 is a big difference and his ball playing stats are massively increased.
  • tetsu0jin
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    Came up against him in draft and he is v good he even scored an outside the box shot. Have his rttf version and wouldnt think ever selling him.
  • m0z
    12 posts Ball Boy

There is no best time to sell him, only a best time to use him (anytime). :trollface:

I know what you mean but I have a team of untradeables that are difficult to chem. Flashbacks etc, I'd like an Icon to help make it easier.
  • Devers

how low can he go!?

he must be the most packed out of them all.