Fitness goes too quick

Can anyone help me, I go into a game of fifa 19, my players on 99 fitness, and at about half time, my players fitness are all the way down, to the point they can't run, Ive tried to not sprint as much, and it still doesn't work, Any suggestions?

Comments

• Imtnt
    4775 posts National Call-Up
    Take your finger off the R2 button from time to time.
  • Gibbo234 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me, I go into a game of fifa 19, my players on 99 fitness, and at about half time, my players fitness are all the way down, to the point they can't run, Ive tried to not sprint as much, and it still doesn't work, Any suggestions?

This is one of the most realistic gp aspect/behaviour in Fifa 19.
    Try asking any footballer in the world at match end if it will be able to play immediately another match.
    There are only a few players in the world with abnormal high resistance,
    for everyone else it is 0 (zero) at the end of the match.
    Follow Imtnt info, play the career with whole roster, manage the match with intelligence.
  • blue166
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 10
    Gibbo234 wrote: »

Yes too right it should run down faster.

Perhaps you are playing high pressure tactics which EA finally has added more fitness decline too and rightly so.

I am glad EA has actually done this, this year. You wont find any sympathy here but we are willing to help with tips etc to try and help you maintain fitness. - Less pressure and less sprinting.
  • Hudson
    52 posts Park Captain
    It’s not 0 at the end of the match though it’s 0 by the 60th minute, it’s a joke. Agree with the OP, they changed this a couple of updates ago and destroyed it. No previous FIFAs have been this bad
  • blue166
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hudson wrote: »
    It’s not 0 at the end of the match though it’s 0 by the 60th minute, it’s a joke. Agree with the OP, they changed this a couple of updates ago and destroyed it. No previous FIFAs have been this bad

You must hold sprint and play full pressure and aggression tactics. I don't deploy those tactics and I notice the only players who have gone down are the ones I am holding sprint down on most. And rightly so! That's the whole point of having substitutes. Before this FIFA I would play many games online where neither of us would make subs because players energy just would not go down. Or not by much/enough. Now we are all making subs and it makes sense to me.

Well done to EA on this one. In fact I would like to see high pressure and aggression reduced further.
  • Rossi1000
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree with you blue