Improve Team with 2.5m...open to SBCs...Hit an idea block

ASlowPotato
706 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 9
So, I've done some trading and also packed baby Raul in TOTY SBCs...but I'm stuck as to what to do to improve this team...ideas anyone?

166be828c78d17f6e99299fe275def2f-jpg.jpg

Comments

• HysxteriA
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    You have better players on your bench lol. Anyway, I'd upgrade Fabinho to his RTTF version, alternatively 88 Keane or 85 Blanc.

Personally, I would use POTM Hazard, POTM Auba, Prime Best in attack. Pogba, 85 Blanc, Ballack.

Then use the remaining to perhaps buy Rijkard if you have the remaining coins left.
  • HysxteriA wrote: »
    You have better players on your bench lol. Anyway, I'd upgrade Fabinho to his RTTF version, alternatively 88 Keane or 85 Blanc.

Personally, I would use POTM Hazard, POTM Auba, Prime Best in attack. Pogba, 85 Blanc, Ballack.

Then use the remaining to perhaps buy Rijkard if you have the remaining coins left.

I like using 41212(2) since the update, hence the benched Hazard. He usually comes on 60th min in WL and tears it up from CAM.

Ramos I love, but pairing him with any good RB is a pain in the backside and I hate Marcelo.

Have you used Prime Best? He is the card I'm most tempted by.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 9
    HysxteriA wrote: »

I like using 41212(2) since the update, hence the benched Hazard. He usually comes on 60th min in WL and tears it up from CAM.

Ramos I love, but pairing him with any good RB is a pain in the backside and I hate Marcelo.

Have you used Prime Best? He is the card I'm most tempted by.

Start 433 and immediately switch to 41212 the. One does simply not bench POTM Hazard ;)

Didn't like Mkhitarian at cam tbh. Will start using again when he's 90+ though
  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    Wait for TOTY KDB to drop at the weekend and bring him in with Hazard at ST
  • El_Nino
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    You packed Baby Raul so take the hint and get the Prime in at RS!
  • Royboy
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mkhitarian to Aguero?