Hob's UCL fifa tournament Season 2

Comments

  • Pietu
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pietu wrote: »
    I'm in @hoban95 just don't know what team to pick and that is where I want opinions, I have a team in mind that I want to build but max 3 are from the same team so would it be better to pick a team that has atleast some of the players or just pick a team that has a lot of good players to sell? Btw can't use any expensive players so would sell all Ronaldos and those kind of players

    I'll take Juve for now but would want opinions on that.
  • Ryan10g
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll jump on juve if its open
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pietu wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    I'm in @hoban95 just don't know what team to pick and that is where I want opinions, I have a team in mind that I want to build but max 3 are from the same team so would it be better to pick a team that has atleast some of the players or just pick a team that has a lot of good players to sell? Btw can't use any expensive players so would sell all Ronaldos and those kind of players

    I'll take Juve for now but would want opinions on that.

    Opinions?
  • MoyPlaysFut2016
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ll take RM.
  • Pietu
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Milner See my quote.
    @Ryan10g Sorry pal took Juve.
  • Antparry92
    16476 posts World Class
    Aye go on then. Got an extra IF this time in IF Militao
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Pietu wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    I'm in @hoban95 just don't know what team to pick and that is where I want opinions, I have a team in mind that I want to build but max 3 are from the same team so would it be better to pick a team that has atleast some of the players or just pick a team that has a lot of good players to sell? Btw can't use any expensive players so would sell all Ronaldos and those kind of players

    I'll take Juve for now but would want opinions on that.

    Urrm it depends pal, id always pick a team you got a base of players first and foremost
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Ryan10g wrote: »
    I'll jump on juve if its open

    Juve been picked @Ryan10g

    Wanna be anyone else?
  • tauras
    3247 posts National Call-Up
    Milner wrote: »
    @tauras

    Hat
    Milner wrote: »
    @tauras

    Hate you too

    😂 Get Leverkusen.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reus doesn't player for leverkusen!
  • Pietu
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @hoban95 One more question, what if I want more then 3 players from teams that nobody uses? Is it possible to get them?
  • Chubbs
    14110 posts Has That Special Something
    Would love a team @hoban95
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pietu wrote: »
    @hoban95 One more question, what if I want more then 3 players from teams that nobody uses? Is it possible to get them?

    Kind of, but not really.

    You would need someone else to get them as their additionals, and then buy them off them.

  • Bobb
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Milner wrote: »
    @Bobb

    You **** **** go eat **** ****

    I’ve got a bundesliga team already too 😂😂 I was ready
  • Pietu
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Milner wrote: »

    Kind of, but not really.

    You would need someone else to get them as their additionals, and then buy them off them.

    That's a shame but thanks.
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Would love a team @hoban95

    You gotta pick one buddy
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Milner wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    @hoban95 One more question, what if I want more then 3 players from teams that nobody uses? Is it possible to get them?

    Kind of, but not really.

    You would need someone else to get them as their additionals, and then buy them off them.

    Kinda this.
  • TomOTW
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Liverpool if there’s space and RM are already taken 🙃
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bobb wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    @Bobb

    You **** **** go eat **** ****

    I’ve got a bundesliga team already too 😂😂 I was ready

    It's a good job I'm guaranteed Stoichkov :joy:
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pietu wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »

    Kind of, but not really.

    You would need someone else to get them as their additionals, and then buy them off them.

    That's a shame but thanks.

    Nah it's part of the fun
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Right everyone should be added to the OP, we need 6 more people.

    @Pikachu who you going to be?
  • Chubbs
    14110 posts Has That Special Something
    I want PSG @hoban95
  • Pietu
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Milner wrote: »
    Nah it's part of the fun
    Well yeah but i'm thinking about players from teams that probably wont get picked.
  • BrentfordFC
    9391 posts League Winner
    Someone should go Celtic with da beast henrik up top with Keane :hushed:
  • TakeItSlow
    2761 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Raul, Makelele and Rio untraceable. They all played for Arsenal, right? :trollface:
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    The administration is on strike at present, given they (he) was not informed - IN ADVANCE - of the start.

    tenor.gif
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Chubbs wrote: »
    I want PSG @hoban95

    Added
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    I have Raul, Makelele and Rio untraceable. They all played for Arsenal, right? :trollface:

    Lmao nah you're alright.

    We still need 5 players, would had thought we would have had the players already tbh.
  • Ryan10g
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol was the post above mine crap, naw I'll sit this one out the other teams I got untradables are taken. Thanks tho @hoban95
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Ryan10g wrote: »
    Lol was the post above mine crap, naw I'll sit this one out the other teams I got untradables are taken. Thanks tho @hoban95

    Okay mate.
Sign In or Register to comment.