No FP indication?

BladesManSUFC
452 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 9
I wish there was something on your ultimate team screen which indicated that you’ve never bought FP.... Obviously they won’t do it because it would make more people not want to buy FP but I would love something there to tell people it’s been my own hard work and not FP that got me my team as nobody believes me.
I have a pretty stacked team worth around 7m coins and all I get is PTW messages from people.. Once I say I’ve never bought FP they just come back with a salty response like “Yeah Whatever Bro”

I can’t be the only one who would love this to be a feature in the game... Or just something somewhere that says how much you’ve spent on FP.

Gambling sites have things in place that tell you how much you’re spending.. Why hasn’t this game got it?

Comments

• Why do you honestly care what random salty gamers think about how you got your team?

If you know yourself you've spent nothing this year, then what's the issue?
  • Noviembre17
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Next can be no timed fineese indication
  • BladesManSUFC
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Why do you honestly care what random salty gamers think about how you got your team?

Because showing your team off is all part of ultimate team is it not??
    And not spending money on FP makes your team look way way better when you’ve worked for it and not bought it.
  • Don't let it bother you man. Sticks and stones and all that. Also if you have a high rated team, it's best to just set your settings to only receive messages from friends and block everything else.
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    I turn messages off because I cant be bothered with what anyone that I play FIFA against has to say to me or thinks of me, the majority of the time it’s toxic and unnecessary to deal with
  • ASHERLAUYY
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 9
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Why do you honestly care what random salty gamers think about how you got your team?

Because showing your team off is all part of ultimate team is it not??
    And not spending money on FP makes your team look way way better when you’ve worked for it and not bought it.

Mate I'm not saying you're not allowed to show off your team, I'm just saying it's a bit weakminded to get rattled by random fifa gamers who want to make excuses as to they lost to you .
  • mdizzl3
    12407 posts Has That Special Something
    :D :D hardwork
  • BladesManSUFC
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    :D :D hardwork
    You don’t call playing 900 games of this awful game hard work? Haha