So I finally completed the Gullit SBC...

Soutou1324
87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I don't get the fuss about this card... Tried him at CAM, CDM and ST. One of the worst cards I have ever used. TOTS Dele Alli did it a 100 times better, in all aspects. I think it's psychological, never was a big fan of Icons. If I could gift him to one of you, I would. I'm sure it's ME though. Cool if you like the card.

Comments

• thedayismyenema
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably better off buying icons first. If you like the card you can sell it then do the sbc. If you dont like it you'll probably just lose the tax. 93 Gullit has been listed under 3M ever since the free icons dropped, I think that's a decent price at this stage given how rare they must be with active players.
  • Soutou1324
    edited January 9
    Probably better off buying icons first. If you like the card you can sell it then do the sbc. If you dont like it you'll probably just lose the tax. 93 Gullit has been listed under 3M ever since the free icons dropped, I think that's a decent price at this stage given how rare they must be with active players.

Yeah, I don't mind the coins, bro. I'm just having fun right now. It's my fault that I thought he would be good for ME. And I spend a lot of coins on the SBC, completed 3 Icons to use. When I was done with the final and third one..., EA gave us 4 free prime Icons, hahaha.
  • thedayismyenema
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Soutou1324 wrote: »

Yeah, I don't mind the coins, bro. I'm just having fun right now. It's my fault that I thought he would be good for ME. And I spend a lot of coins on the SBC, completed 3 Icons to use. When I was done with the final and third one..., EA gave us 4 free prime Icons, hahaha.

Gutted, classic timing!
  • Whufc
    1170 posts Professional
    I have gullit and his been fantastic for me he can defend and attack his scored 531 from 695 playing cm
  • Soutou1324
    Whufc wrote: »
    I have gullit and his been fantastic for me he can defend and attack his scored 531 from 695 playing cm

The defending is close to zero for me
  • krappen07
    5885 posts Big Money Move
    Best player in the game