Moving goalkeepers

Alexvdven
232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What do you guys do when someone just moves the keeper perfectly every time? There are games where I am dominating but just can't score the goal. Is it best to just keep the ball and try crossing or something?

Comments

• senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Near post and you will score easy goals
  • Alexvdven
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you only press shot button? Or a driven shot?
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    Alexvdven wrote: »
    What do you guys do when someone just moves the keeper perfectly every time? There are games where I am dominating but just can't score the goal. Is it best to just keep the ball and try crossing or something?

as soon as i see an opp start moving his keeper im happy its embarrassing for them.
    keep ur composure in box and watch them move to the far corner b4 u even shoot lol.
    the amount of near post tap ins i get is laughable plus shoot near post from the edge.

they are relying on you going far corner finess everytime so do the opposite .
  • Rossco160715
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s very similar to real life where a player fakes a shot and fires it into the opposite side of the goal. The fake shot works fantastic with people who have mastered moving the goalkeeper. The only issue is that you need to experience the person moving the keeper initially before knowing what they’re going to keep doing.
  • Notformeclive
    2725 posts Fans' Favourite
    Basically whatever corner you would aim against an AI goalkeeper go for the opposite, usually near post.
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    driven shots are OP while moving GK
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moving GK is over-powered because most attacking positions only give one possible shot angle, e.g if you're being jostled by a defender.

Remove GK movement. Make GKs positioning stat more effective.